News:

We have upgraded the forums, still a work in progress, if you are having issues, please email [email protected]

Main Menu

Nurse Wont Self Quarantine

Started by izne1home, October 29, 2014, 04:50:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Just_A_Fan

That tells you right there force quarantine for three weeks is the ONLY option.....don't give a damn about her since could obviously give a damn about possibly infecting the rest of us....

bigfan

Part of me hopes she comes down with it.  Just maybe that would take the politics out of this pandemic here in the USA...na just dreaming...worse everyday with this POTUS!!
Service to others is the rent you pay for your room here on earth.

valleynative

Quote from: bigfan on October 30, 2014, 09:16:51 AM
Part of me hopes she comes down with it.  Just maybe that would take the politics out of this pandemic here in the USA...na just dreaming...worse everyday with this POTUS!!

Ugh!!! Sad that we have such thoughts but was thinking the same. For some reason, the 'enlightened' think it's no problemo and only idiots are concerned.

OriginalCVFan

Instead of the states cracking down on ignorant biotches and bahstahds like this, the Dept of Homeland Security should have oversite.  Anyone not complying with mandatory self quarantine COULD BE and SHOULD BE declared a Terrorist against the country and Homeland Security can sweep in, ship them off to Guantanamo, and THEN lets see how much the ignorant narcissistic douchebag complains.   
]

diesel

Quote from: OriginalCVFan on October 30, 2014, 11:02:25 AM
Instead of the states cracking down on ignorant biotches and bahstahds like this, the Dept of Homeland Security should have oversite.  Anyone not complying with mandatory self quarantine COULD BE and SHOULD BE declared a Terrorist against the country and Homeland Security can sweep in, ship them off to Guantanamo, and THEN lets see how much the ignorant narcissistic douchebag complains.   

What's a mandatory self quarantine?

OriginalCVFan

Quote from: diesel on October 30, 2014, 11:08:56 AM
What's a mandatory self quarantine?

Would have to ask the state of NJ or the author of the first internet link stating self quarantine.  Only reason they left her out of the FORCED quarantine was that she promised to comply with a self quarantine, didnt she?

]

valleynative

You realize, OCV, all the SMART people know that Ebola isn't contagious, right? ;)

diesel

Quote from: OriginalCVFan on October 30, 2014, 11:38:47 AM
Would have to ask the state of NJ or the author of the first internet link stating self quarantine.  Only reason they left her out of the FORCED quarantine was that she promised to comply with a self quarantine, didnt she?

I get what a self quarantine is......I just wondered what a mandatory self quarantine was......

izne1home

Quote from: diesel on October 30, 2014, 01:06:53 PM
I get what a self quarantine is......I just wondered what a mandatory self quarantine was......

To put it in terms most guys will understand, it's like touching yourself because you want to, and touching yourself because you have to.

OxidizedSilver

I against giving the government anymore power. Vigilante justice works fine if this inconsiderate, uncaring, immoral, careless, unprofessional biotche is infected and spreads the disease. No quarantine, just execution and incineration. No expensive care for her sorryass.
Jack Worthington

OxidizedSilver

Jack Worthington