News:

We have upgraded the forums, still a work in progress, if you are having issues, please email [email protected]

Main Menu

Your thoughts on Katie Holmes

Started by OriginalCVFan, October 30, 2014, 11:54:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OriginalCVFan

OK, i had a very good opportunity to share a fun, interesting, and very educational 3 hour plane ride from OK. City, yesterday. 

There was a special guest on the plane that the OCV actually had an opportunity to sit right next too, and get to know more than just reading about her in the tabloids.

Katie Holmes was on my flight with her personal assistant, and since i was touching elbows with her the entire trip, i did get a unique opportunity to formulate a very interesting opinion of the former Mrs Cruise after we participated in some idle banter, as well as keen observations from an astute expert on personal behavior - ME.

Needless to say, if everyone in the Hollywood/LA/Entertainment industry were just like K.Holmes, i can tell you that the world should just force every actor in hollywood into a Jim Jones Peoples Temple in Guyana film remake, and actually spike the grape punch with cyanade. 

What an absolutely interesting but worthless waste of genetics and a first class seat.   Narcissism, cluelessness, tri-polar(of the medicated variety), brainwashed(of the electroshock type), are just some of the more pertinent descriptors that come to mind.

Also, in real life, not anywhere NEARLY as physically attractive as on TV/big screen.  Her assistant actually apologized to me for Ms. Holmes attitude and behavior when we exited the airplane, saying she was under a lot of stress, since she is trying to have her COMING OUT party after the divorce by doing recent interviews in People Magazine, Good Morning America and David Letterman.  She was actually yelling at the exec producer of THE VIEW on the phone while the stewardess had to hold up the flight leaving the gate until she shut her phone off, saying she already did People magazine and she didnt want to waste her time with THE VIEW, on the phone right beside me.  Was fascinating stuff.   

If this is what people idolize, then Idiocracy has already overcome us.       
]

valleynative

Speechless...they live in a different world than we do, that is certain!

GoldenHawksFootball

QuoteOK, i had a very good opportunity to share a fun, interesting, and very educational 3 hour plane ride from OK. City, yesterday. 

There was a special guest on the plane that the OCV actually had an opportunity to sit right next too, and get to know more than just reading about her in the tabloids.

Katie Holmes was on my flight with her personal assistant, and since i was touching elbows with her the entire trip, i did get a unique opportunity to formulate a very interesting opinion of the former Mrs Cruise after we participated in some idle banter, as well as keen observations from an astute expert on personal behavior - ME.

Needless to say, if everyone in the Hollywood/LA/Entertainment industry were just like K.Holmes, i can tell you that the world should just force every actor in hollywood into a Jim Jones Peoples Temple in Guyana film remake, and actually spike the grape punch with cyanade. 

What an absolutely interesting but worthless waste of genetics and a first class seat.   Narcissism, cluelessness, tri-polar(of the medicated variety), brainwashed(of the electroshock type), are just some of the more pertinent descriptors that come to mind.

Also, in real life, not anywhere NEARLY as physically attractive as on TV/big screen.  Her assistant actually apologized to me for Ms. Holmes attitude and behavior when we exited the airplane, saying she was under a lot of stress, since she is trying to have her COMING OUT party after the divorce by doing recent interviews in People Magazine, Good Morning America and David Letterman.  She was actually yelling at the exec producer of THE VIEW on the phone while the stewardess had to hold up the flight leaving the gate until she shut her phone off, saying she already did People magazine and she didnt want to waste her time with THE VIEW, on the phone right beside me.  Was fascinating stuff.   

If this is what people idolize, then Idiocracy has already overcome us.       

Please indulge yourself... share more. Did you converse with her? What was said? I am of the impression that her better days are numbered in Hollywood. She was fairly attractive during Dawson's Creek and pre Tom Cruise. Once she married the Scientologist she became "Close Encounters of the Third kind" type of beauty! And that her once shining star before she met Tom Cruise was never going to get any brighter. Thus, the reason to marry Tom Cruise. It was a pretty obvious career move! His acting CAN be horrific as it has been for the last 5 years, like Adam Sandler and he still gets 20 million a picture. He doesn't have to be Matthew McConaughey. He can be Mr. Mission Impossible and keep cranking out these crash up stunt limited acting movies. She basically used him and he used her for their careers. Quite different than Brad and Angelina. They both CAN act. Ms. Holmes has not played a major role in a motion picture since the 2011 box office dud, Jack and Jill which is why she can't get an acting gig now and will never be an Oscar worthy actress. It's no surprise to me she would be this narcissistic living in her own twilight zone. It's how Hollyweird conducts itself.  At this point OCV with all your notes on Idiocracy, when does your book come out?

GoldenHawksFootball