News:

We have upgraded the forums, still a work in progress, if you are having issues, please email [email protected]

Main Menu

Just My Opinion

Started by llabtoof, September 25, 2014, 10:46:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BRONCO2015

Quote from: TeddyKGB on September 25, 2014, 08:03:54 PM
this is exactly what's wrong with this country! What a freakin' p@$$! BIG it seems you hurt his feeling because you were blunt and straight and to the point!
2015, you are 100% correct aside from the parties izne has save my butt on more than a few occasions in Fresno, LA and Clark Counties! I don't run with him because of his skills in wooing ladies!

Izne knows what it takes to have a good time. I saw this in the trunk of his Beemer. He may not have wooin' skills, but he knows how to stoke a fire in the ol' cowboy bar!

Is it true he hung this on the door of Buck Owens' Crystal Palace?   :huh:  :D  :u:

Why do they use costly new sterile needles to give a lethal injection? Really. Just save the same friggin' needle.

bksflddan

Quote from: BRONCO2015 on September 25, 2014, 08:31:45 PM
Izne knows what it takes to have a good time. I saw this in the trunk of his Beemer. He may not have wooin' skills, but he knows how to stoke a fire in the ol' cowboy bar!

Is it true he hung this on the door of Buck Owens' Crystal Palace?   :huh:  :D  :u:

Izne! Is it true about you having a lid on your Beemer trunk? ... My X-3 doesn't ...
"The crux of leadership is seeing what needs to be done and doing it before anyone else"

Run fast! Stay Low!

izne1home

Quote from: bksflddan on September 25, 2014, 09:15:22 PM
Izne! Is it true about you having a lid on your Beemer trunk? ... My X-3 doesn't ...

Yes. It's an after market option.  A guy in Barstow installs them. 

TeddyKGB

izne got a sweet deal the guy in Barstow threw in these fog lights

izne1home

Quote from: TeddyKGB on September 26, 2014, 07:16:57 AM
izne got a sweet deal the guy in Barstow threw in these fog lights

I gave Teddy that photo to commemorate the night he lost his virginity in the back seat after the 2007 VC game.  That thing is a chick magnet.  Teddy likes to drive it around in Oildale and tell the women he's James Bond.

BRONCO2015

Quote from: bksflddan on September 25, 2014, 09:15:22 PM

I thought he kept the lid in his glove compartment...  ;)

I still want an answer about that beer sign, and I know using izne and the word "hung" together is an oxymoron, but really, is that story true?  :D
Why do they use costly new sterile needles to give a lethal injection? Really. Just save the same friggin' needle.

izne1home

Quote from: BRONCO2015 on September 26, 2014, 02:03:30 PM
I thought he kept the lid in his glove compartment...  ;)

I still want an answer about that beer sign, and I know using izne and the word "hung" together is an oxymoron, but really, is that story true?  :D

I think you meant redundant. 

valleynative

THIS is what I know about people and FREE SPEECH! FREE SPEECH pertains to the government not squelching a person's right to say what they want.  IT DOES NOT have anything to do with a forum or facebook group.  PERIOD!!!

I admin a mountain community group.  It is a GREAT group.  We have reunited MANY pets with their owners, raised THOUSANDS of dollars for fundraisers, come to the aid of MANY MANY people who were victims of the fires in Oakhurst over the summer, announce community events...egads!!!  I can't even think of all that site does.  BUT THERE IS ALWAYS A BAD APPLE OR A FEW!!!  My rules for the group:  no cussing and be respectful.  You would think that would be super easy.  It's not...believe me.  White trash will push and push.  One posted  something incredibly stupid with a-s-s.  I pm'd her to edit a-s-s out of her post.  She ignored me...so I commented:  What part of no cussing do you not understand?  I ME was ATTACKED for being too sensitive...so I said:  Look!  There are MANY kids on this site, and I want it CLEAN!  Their reply?  Kids talk worse.  My reply:  YES...they DO, in front of their PEERS...but not in front of adults, not in front of their teachers, not in front of their principles!  WE NEED TO SET A GOOD EXAMPLE!!!  They laughed at me.  So a nasty little eww guy formed his own group...FREEDOM OF SPEECH!!! SAY WHATEVER YOU WANT...NO HOLDS BARRED!!!  I checked it out...160 members...and all of 5 were talking about me and making fun of the other admin's disability...for reals...really???  I checked out the group, cause it was public...they were REVELING in their FREEDOM to say the f word...there was a post with 50 comments on the "c" word...THESE ARE PEOPLE THAT LIVE IN MY COMMUNITY...these are people that are MARRIED TO TEACHERS AND ADMINISTRATORS at SIERRA HIGH SCHOOL.  Honestly...I will never look at them the same...ugh...disgusted...

bigfan

Quote from: BIG SKIN on September 25, 2014, 01:38:25 PM
*YAWN*................................................YUP.................................

Deja Vu all over again BIG.
Service to others is the rent you pay for your room here on earth.

bksflddan

Quote from: izne1home on September 26, 2014, 07:55:12 AM
I gave Teddy that photo to commemorate the night he lost his virginity in the back seat after the 2007 VC game.  That thing is a chick magnet.  Teddy likes to drive it around in Oildale and tell the women he's James Bond.

HEY!!!

That's the Beemer model we race in Lemons!!!

'74 2002 they are very rare and if you don't have a donor car parts are very costly!!!
"The crux of leadership is seeing what needs to be done and doing it before anyone else"

Run fast! Stay Low!

bksflddan

Run fast! Stay Low!