News:

We have upgraded the forums, still a work in progress, if you are having issues, please email [email protected]

Main Menu

All Valley D4

Started by biggplay11, December 12, 2014, 12:57:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

biggplay11

Offense:
QB-Zach Richey, Liberty
RB- Macintyre Garbani, CVC
RB- Sheldon White, Golden West
WR- Leo Carrillo, Hanford West
WR- Ricardo Arias, McLane
TE- Jimmy Dewall, Chowcilla
Athlete- Anthony Stewart, Chowchilla
OL- CJ Cambra, Liberty
OL, German Valdez, Liberty
OL, Tyler De la Garza, CVC
OL- Michael Cervantes, Chavez
OL- Jordan Cantrell, Chowchilla
Defense:
DL- Hugo Martinez, Chavez
DL- Julian Sandoval, Coalinga
DL- Richie Brandt, Liberty
DL- Colton te Velde, CVC
LB- David Flores, Golden West
LB- Mario Solorio, Chavez
LB- Mike Euaro, Foothill
DB- Logan Pierce, Liberty
DB- Bradley Taylor, CVC
DB- Joey Tabias, Exeter
DB- Chad Wallace, Liberty

BIG SKIN

Athlete... Anthony Stewart... Chowchilla...about sums it up nicely...and he's only a junior... :D
Poor people have voted DEMOCRAT for the last 50 years.....GUESS what....they are STILL POOR.

hardhitter23

Wow who made the list kind of hard to believe that Ricky McCoy isnt on that list

biggplay11

I made this list, and feel free to make your own list, but Roosevelt doesnt get stats to the Fresno Bee and they dont list their stats in max preps, and all his time on Varsity I think he has 20 catches in 3 years and that it being nice. As for DE he takes alot of plays of and for a player his caliber he should dominate every snap in D4 and he did not do that. Now does he have the most potential, YES. But his play did back up his potential. Now feel free to put yourself out there and make your own team, that was the whole point of the posts!!

InsidePride

Where is Wade Wallace on the list?

hardhitter23

okay so makes sense then. They dont list stats and he takes plays off. Thank you for the clarification

biggplay11

I had Wallace in the mix just went with the other 2 kids really Wallace should be on there but I kept it consistent and had only 2 backs per team. The kid is a stud & could probably be on the team as DB instead of his brother.

Grizz51

LB- Mike Euaro, Foothill, how'd you come up with this name, he wasn't even the best LB in his league.
Remember, it's all about the kids......

Glenn

this not the list for valley  4    i have someone told me that tonight   

2015 CSL Champs  and 
2017 VC Runner up
2018  CSL Co Champs 
2018   State champs Runner up 

Send 2013  we be to Division Valley Playoff    

Ethel Ann Grimes Woodall
May 30 ,1938  to  April 27,2010

biggplay11

I stated in the D5 thread, should have put it in every thread, this is just 1 guys thoughts to get the discussion started! Your never going to be able to include everyone or make everyone happy! Just thought this would be a better way to discuss all valley then 1 team with 9 qb's & 6 rb's!

Grizz51

Quote from: biggplay11 on December 12, 2014, 10:57:32 PM
I stated in the D5 thread, should have put it in every thread, this is just 1 guys thoughts to get the discussion started! Your never going to be able to include everyone or make everyone happy! Just thought this would be a better way to discuss all valley then 1 team with 9 qb's & 6 rb's!
Got'cha
Remember, it's all about the kids......

obiwan

Quote from: biggplay11 on December 12, 2014, 02:15:21 PM
I made this list, and feel free to make your own list, but Roosevelt doesnt get stats to the Fresno Bee and they dont list their stats in max preps, and all his time on Varsity I think he has 20 catches in 3 years and that it being nice. As for DE he takes alot of plays of and for a player his caliber he should dominate every snap in D4 and he did not do that. Now does he have the most potential, YES. But his play did back up his potential. Now feel free to put yourself out there and make your own team, that was the whole point of the posts!!

Hardhitter might want to change his opinion about Roosevelt. What kind of program allows their players to take plays off. Especially went you have player like McCoy. He totally underachieved this year. He was more productive in 5 games last year than in 9 games he played in this year. I would keep McCoy off the Div 4 team. If that gets people upset, then too bad. When you get ejected from a game, take players off and not as productive then you shouldn't be on the list. McCoy will need to have a big off season to be ready to play at the next level. I don't think the way he played this year is not a reflection of who he is as a player or a person. He is a solid young man and will need to challenged to be ready. It's obvious he wasn't challenged at Roosevelt.

obiwan