News:

We have upgraded the forums, still a work in progress, if you are having issues, please email [email protected]

Main Menu

Chambers first game at Wyo

Started by eylchamps, October 22, 2018, 06:20:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eylchamps

Anyone catch the Wyoming game this past weekend? Sean did not start but came in and did a great job. He had the team rolling. They got the ball with two minutes to tie or win it and the coach went with the starter. The starter choked it. Sean should be the starter. It was cool to see our valley kids playing at Wyoming. Good job Sean.
WYL wishes they were the EYL

Denver Viking

Had the opportunity to go up to Laramie on Saturday and see this young man lead the upset of Missouri. His 75-yard TD run was excellent. Being named a captain as a RS freshman is pretty impressive. Nice to see guys from the valley doing well.
Go Kingsburg
Go Army, Beat Navy!
"I want an officer for a secret and dangerous mission. I want a West Point football player."  -- General George C. Marshall Chief of Staff, US Army, World War II

Denver Viking

Go Kingsburg
Go Army, Beat Navy!
"I want an officer for a secret and dangerous mission. I want a West Point football player."  -- General George C. Marshall Chief of Staff, US Army, World War II