News:

We have upgraded the forums, still a work in progress, if you are having issues, please email [email protected]

Main Menu

college football 2023

Started by TeddyKGB, October 06, 2023, 10:05:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TeddyKGB

This has been an interesting season...

Fresno St. #24 5-0 looking good

Playoff picture looks tough

Colorado and Coach Prime, can't believe we have not addressed this yet

Coastfan

I love what Coach Prime has done for Colorado football, what he has done (and will do) for those young men that he is leading, and what he has already done for college football, in general. I have been a fan of Deion as an athlete dating back to his time with the Falcons (and Braves). He is so confident in his purpose. I hope that purpose remains at the college level and that he is not enticed to coach in the NFL. His impact on young men will never be documented in hard data until after he is gone (if someone is able to track down all of the athletes he will coach and what they ended up doing throughout the rest of their careers both privately and publicly through a massive longitudinal study), but he brings so much good to a team, a community, and a sport that I hope he can do it as long as Nick Saban and others.

TeddyKGB

I agree I think Coach Sanders is doing a great job, I will admit at first I thought it was BS but after watching the series on Prime and listening to his interviews I have changed my opinion. I don't believe he will leave to the NFL. I like that he is using the tools afforded to him to shake up the system.

TeddyKGB