News:

We have upgraded the forums, still a work in progress, if you are having issues, please email [email protected]

Main Menu

FSU's Burrell leaves

Started by GoldenHawksFootball, February 07, 2015, 06:39:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bronco

Wow !! Wonder why something like this would happen to the Bulldog Program  :huh:

RoadDawg

Quote from: GoldenHawksFootball on February 07, 2015, 06:39:11 PM
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/fresno-state-quarterback-brian-burrell-forgoing-final-season-222541105--ncaaf.html;_ylt=A0SO80hgy9ZU0B0AaeJXNyoA

The hits just keep coming for FSU.

Do you think this is a bad thing for the program?  Nothing personal toward the kid, but he was terrible at QB.  The Dogs have some young talent, and I think Burrell knew he wouldn't be the starter in the Fall.  I think Kilton Anderson or the freshman kid, Virgil, out of Texas would beat him out, and be starting the first game of 2015.   Best of luck to the kid... 
"The older I get... The better I was!"

CWClassof2007

I could see Kilton Anderson or Zach Greenlee transferring to a FCS school if they're not starting. Anderson went played his first three years of high school at Naples High in Florida. His family then moved to Washington state & he played his senior year at Skyline in Sammamish. I also heard he wants to go to law school when he's done with football so that's another potential move for him.

CWClassof2007