News:

We have upgraded the forums, still a work in progress, if you are having issues, please email [email protected]

Main Menu

NSL

Started by 30redskins30, January 13, 2011, 02:38:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

30redskins30

the league should be strong again as usually, but
who do you think will be the best team in the nsl?

valleyfever

YosemiteRogue

I disagree. But we will see. seems it should be pretty tight this year, maybe a little bit of an edge by WU.
"maybe, just maybe, we can all learn to play this game like men"

hsfan

For as long as we like our speech free, our guns handy, our women open-faced, and beer cold, there will be plenty of work for the Defenders of this Country.
God Bless America, the Constitution of the United States, and its 2nd Amendment!
God Bless our Troops, and bring them home safe and sound.One Flag, One Language, One Nation under God.
Airborne All The Way !

Chambers1

Who does Union return?  Hobbs and Salwasser? Maybe Figerora from the JV team?

Who does Yosemite return this year?  Not much help coming from the JV team.

Ranchos will be tough.

Chowchilla....not at strong as the past few years.

summerfever1

strong league...........
both yosemite and kerman jv won league last yr i believe strong with madera
union very young thomas cf (senior) hobbs c (senior) Frietas 1b (senior) frietas ss (junior) Salwasser (soph) and the beggining of them class that went 19-3 there freshmen yr two yrs ago

Chambers1

Madera was the only team that beat Kerman jv in league.

Only a few players from that team will make the varsity team this year. Maybe one or two. And this years freshman class is loaded.

Union has to replace a lot.

Yosemite has a few varsity arms returning, but not much help from the jvs.

Is Flanagan back for chowchilla   Who else

Kerman returns walker twins, Michael Rodrigues Adrian and nick Flores along with Mario garza.  Div 4 runner up last year.

summerfever1

kerman will b a great team .............but no one is a dark horse in this league

Coach9

Yosemite has one very good player coming up to Varsity this year. Cory Skearce is an excellent outfielder and a better pitcher. Cory is one of the best all around athlete's to come out of YHS in several years.

YosemiteRogue

"maybe, just maybe, we can all learn to play this game like men"

Coach9

Just stating facts Dad and he's a real gentleman with great grades. I'm proud of the boy, he worked his tail off for it.

and he's only a junior.

BigCurlz

come on union was loaded last year and kerman beat them during the season. this year is kermans year they will play taft for  the valley championship union will be good ,but young lost alot.

Chambers1

Pops, what is your thinking on the NSL and Kerman?  Does your boy play on the varsity or the JV?

Hithard559

I would be surprised if its anyone other than Kerman or Yosemite winning this league.  But that does not allows equal post season success.  WU was almost last place in the NSL and won the D IV championship so it all matter who is hot at the right time.

Hithard559