News:

We have upgraded the forums, still a work in progress, if you are having issues, please email [email protected]

Main Menu

TRAC Week 10

Started by Sixtynine, October 23, 2017, 10:49:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sixtynine

Central at Clovis West (Thursday)

Buchanan vs. CE

Clovis North vs. Clovis
Just my opinion, but my opinion is right

Sofa_King Special

Jazz

Timmy Winn

Is the CW vs. Central game at Lamonica or Buchanan? I've seen it at both places on different schedules.

TheRickestRick

Clovis west over Central

The loss of DJ almost had me pick central, but as a matchup I don't think Central is as good as everyone says because some of you just agree with what you hear about them. CW is still just as talented, if not more in some areas. Both O-lines are undersized and the front 7's are very good. I'm gonna take CW because of experience and talent everywhere on the field.

Buchanan over East

Clovis over Clovis north

chrissk2002

bksflddan

"The crux of leadership is seeing what needs to be done and doing it before anyone else"

Run fast! Stay Low!

CMPunk

CWClassof2007

Clovis West
Buchanan
Clovis

G$

Central
Buchanan
Clovis high

kastnertbirds

CW. the loss of schram isn't as big as it seems. LB is one of the spots they have depth. His backup would start anywhere else in the trac
Bears.
Cougs.
DEFEAT IS ONLY TEMPORARY.....QUITING MAKES IT PERMANENT...

guru09

Quote from: kastnertbirds on October 24, 2017, 07:02:54 AM
CW. the loss of schram isn't as big as it seems. LB is one of the spots they have depth. His backup would start anywhere else in the trac
Bears.
Cougs.

Which speaks volumes about the job Coach Nagamine does getting ALL of his backers ready to compete!

CW
Buchanan
Clovis

Jazz

I saw CW tweeted for a rooters bus to Lamonica for the game. Doesn't CW normally play at Veterans?

Sixtynine

Central - Loss of DJ on defense will be tough to overcome. We talked weeks earlier that CW's starters are as good or better than anyone else in the section. However, they have no depth...really anywhere except WR.

Buchanan

Clovis
Just my opinion, but my opinion is right

TheRickestRick

Who is replacing DJ at LB?

Lancelot

John McKay on being interviewed about his teams execution after a bad loss. " I'm all for it"

IceL

Give me till tomorrow Sixtynine to make a pick on Central/Clovis West promise I won't be late.
Buchanan
Clovis
Herba-life, Workout, All Day, Fresno, You know, who are we, 24 Fit, Who am I, I am a Champion!, How do you feel, Great, What time is it, Shake time. #HERBALIFE #24FIT #FRESNO

hardhitter23

Buchanan vs. CE

Clovis North vs. Clovis

ScoutTeamFish3

Coach Scudder

Buchanan vs. CE

Clovis North vs. Clovis

Coach Scudder