News:

We have upgraded the forums, still a work in progress, if you are having issues, please email [email protected]

Main Menu

Too Early predictions

Started by hardhitter23, May 14, 2019, 11:50:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bksflddan

Quote from: BallGuy on May 16, 2019, 10:13:55 AM
That's way too rational of an opinion.

Teddy=Ration(al):

"The crux of leadership is seeing what needs to be done and doing it before anyone else"

Run fast! Stay Low!

TeddyKGB

Quote from: izne1home on May 16, 2019, 11:42:02 AM
I never thought I'd live to see the day where (1) a CUSD team is not in the D1 hunt, and (2) someone would use 'rational' to describe anything Teddy said.

Truth be told after watching you drink Johnny Walker Blue Label the way you do, some of the reptiles you have taken back to your room in Vegas and the way you spoke to the Russian bouncer at Little Darlins in Vegas nor did I...

TeddyKGB

Quote from: BuffaloBill on May 16, 2019, 02:01:19 PM
Liberty is the cream of the crop in the south valley IMO. From Freshman to Varsity, this program wins wins wins.

Liberty has a solid program right now; Nixon has a veteran staff, he has good coaches at the lower levels, support from the admin and the parents of the student body have plenty of disposable income and a need for tax write offs.

Sixtynine

Quote from: izne1home on May 16, 2019, 11:42:02 AM
I never thought I'd live to see the day where (1) a CUSD team is not in the D1 hunt, and (2) someone would use 'rational' to describe anything Teddy said.

Buchanan will be a top 3 team all season long

Also, watch Buchanan's #2 RB this year people. Cade Uehling. RB/LB. Transfer from CN area. I expect him to be a guy
Just my opinion, but my opinion is right

izne1home

Quote from: TeddyKGB on May 16, 2019, 12:13:33 PM
Truth be told after watching you drink Johnny Walker Blue Label the way you do, some of the reptiles you have taken back to your room in Vegas and the way you spoke to the Russian bouncer at Little Darlins in Vegas nor did I...

You covered three of my top 10 rules.  Only drink the best, go ugly early, and take no schit from a commie.  I hit the trifecta that night...

TheRickestRick

Right now I have

1. Central - Talent all around the field, They'll have a good enough QB to win games.

2. Liberty - the most size and a lot of senior leadership with a lot of young talent as well.

3. Buchanan - Milton will have a good OL, I actually think this team will have a pretty good defense again, I think we'll see a few guys going both ways.

TeddyKGB

Quote from: izne1home on May 16, 2019, 11:27:37 PM
You covered three of my top 10 rules.  Only drink the best, go ugly early, and take no schit from a commie.  I hit the trifecta that night...

I see that I need to give you a recap of what really happened because in your drunken haze you mistakenly believe you got the better of the Russian. He did back down, but not because you so eloquently stuttered, "I'll stomp a mud hole in your russkie arse and walk it dry" but more so because you pissed yourself  he opted not to touch you...intentional or not it worked.

MooseKnuckle

Well I got Central leading the pack, I don't think there is a offense that will score more than 3 TDs on their starting D. The box might be one of the best in the state and there aren't any good, more importantly, experienced QBs in the valley that can make correct presnap secondary reads to be successful in the passing game against the Grizz, the ball is gonna have to be out in under 3 secs. Reason, not to many teams will have success double teaming at minimum 1 and possibly 2 interior D-Linemen and then dealing with the MONSTER that is Jakob Jones and the "Waterboy"/Muscle Hamster kid with the pony tail at inside backer. Then somehow, the little playmaking Froto Baggins and Le'brell Emerson (scary athletic, heard a lot of colleges are asking "who's that kid" during OTAs) is going to be back playing OLB... No clue who's playing DB but does it matter with that box???

I don't know enough about Liberties Returners other than the QB, who might be the next Tyler Clutts? Kid is a MONSTER!!! Gonna be eager to see how many times he toots his train horn and trucks kids next season!!! I got Liberty at 2/3

Buchanan is 2/3 and should have the best O-Line in the Valley, lots of experience returning, both returning tackles should allow Stevenson to comfy and not have happy feet...we'll find out. I'm just not sure who he's going to throw to. Most importantly, I, along with MANY MANY MANY, people are going to be very eager/curious to see how Milton does, it's his senior year, he'll have the best OL in the Valley. Should be a easy 2,000 yard season for a "5 Star" RB. I believe they finally dumped the ABSOLUTE GARBAGE of a OC they had last year.

Side tangent - I still can't get over how Cropper and Milton didn't touch the ball 20/30 times EVERY GAME last year!!!

We'll see if they stick to an obvious strategy or if the new guy over thinks it... again. If they can't hold onto the ball, score, and chew up clock in the process, I just don't see the defense being very good. Most likely, those big OL will have to play both ways, which we all know isn't a very good recipe for success against good teams, and in turn will wear ruin their offensive production. I don't see the defense being very good, I know the defense bid farewell to quite a few seniors. I can see them going 9-1 into the post season and I can see them being 5-5, We'll find out!

Let's not forget that they are going to get STEAM ROLLED by Narbonne.

I don't think anyone is sleeping on CE anymore. I can see them causing some problems for everyone they play... D2 Championship Game against Memorial???

Another Side tangent, can we stop calling everyone "Valley" Champions? It should be reserved for the D1 winner and that's it. I don't recall one D2 Champ that could beat a D1 Valley Champ from the same year. I better not hear someone say Memorial could have beat Central last year. I was at the scrimmage and literally just finished watching the film from it (I know someone). Memorial had EVERY starter in until the last 2 possessions and didn't score once against the 1's, 2's, or 3's from Central. McMillan had 1 15ish yard completion on 7 balls his way. I think I saw 2 first downs on 9 possessions... it wasn't even close. The only thing that was impressive about Memorial was the left tackle

Sixtynine

Buchanan offensive line has some maulers this year. Like Mooseknuckle said, it will be the best in the section
Just my opinion, but my opinion is right

Eaglemeat

Quote from: Sixtynine on May 16, 2019, 04:12:15 PM
Buchanan will be a top 3 team all season long

Also, watch Buchanan's #2 RB this year people. Cade Uehling. RB/LB. Transfer from CN area. I expect him to be a guy

Heard he wants to go back to CN, not sure if that will happen.  Would have benn the dude there this year.  That team should have been loaded. 

TeddyKGB

Quote from: MooseKnuckle on May 17, 2019, 12:53:27 PM
can we stop calling everyone "Valley" Champions? It should be reserved for the D1 winner and that's it.

I am pretty sure TheAnthill has been screaming this for years...What should the D2-85 bracket winners be labeled, winner or how izne so affectionately refers to the reptiles he pulls out of the Clovis honky tonks... The Last One Standing?

izne1home

Quote from: TeddyKGB on May 17, 2019, 08:30:40 AM
I see that I need to give you a recap of what really happened because in your drunken haze you mistakenly believe you got the better of the Russian. He did back down, but not because you so eloquently stuttered, "I'll stomp a mud hole in your russkie arse and walk it dry" but more so because you pissed yourself  he opted not to touch you...intentional or not it worked.

Signature move.   

TD Bullseye

Glory be the day the "Valley Champion" comes from a "coastal school".

Well I got Central leading the pack, I don't think there is a offense that will score more than 3 TDs on their starting D. The box might be one of the best in the state and there aren't any good, more importantly, experienced QBs in the valley that can make correct presnap secondary reads to be successful in the passing game against the Grizz, the ball is gonna have to be out in under 3 secs. Reason, not to many teams will have success double teaming at minimum 1 and possibly 2 interior D-Linemen and then dealing with the MONSTER that is Jakob Jones and the "Waterboy"/Muscle Hamster kid with the pony tail at inside backer. Then somehow, the little playmaking Froto Baggins and Le'brell Emerson (scary athletic, heard a lot of colleges are asking "who's that kid" during OTAs) is going to be back playing OLB... No clue who's playing DB but does it matter with that box???

I don't know enough about Liberties Returners other than the QB, who might be the next Tyler Clutts? Kid is a MONSTER!!! Gonna be eager to see how many times he toots his train horn and trucks kids next season!!! I got Liberty at 2/3

Buchanan is 2/3 and should have the best O-Line in the Valley, lots of experience returning, both returning tackles should allow Stevenson to comfy and not have happy feet...we'll find out. I'm just not sure who he's going to throw to. Most importantly, I, along with MANY MANY MANY, people are going to be very eager/curious to see how Milton does, it's his senior year, he'll have the best OL in the Valley. Should be a easy 2,000 yard season for a "5 Star" RB. I believe they finally dumped the ABSOLUTE GARBAGE of a OC they had last year.

Side tangent - I still can't get over how Cropper and Milton didn't touch the ball 20/30 times EVERY GAME last year!!!

We'll see if they stick to an obvious strategy or if the new guy over thinks it... again. If they can't hold onto the ball, score, and chew up clock in the process, I just don't see the defense being very good. Most likely, those big OL will have to play both ways, which we all know isn't a very good recipe for success against good teams, and in turn will wear ruin their offensive production. I don't see the defense being very good, I know the defense bid farewell to quite a few seniors. I can see them going 9-1 into the post season and I can see them being 5-5, We'll find out!

Let's not forget that they are going to get STEAM ROLLED by Narbonne.

I don't think anyone is sleeping on CE anymore. I can see them causing some problems for everyone they play... D2 Championship Game against Memorial???

Another Side tangent, can we stop calling everyone "Valley" Champions? It should be reserved for the D1 winner and that's it. I don't recall one D2 Champ that could beat a D1 Valley Champ from the same year. I better not hear someone say Memorial could have beat Central last year. I was at the scrimmage and literally just finished watching the film from it (I know someone). Memorial had EVERY starter in until the last 2 possessions and didn't score once against the 1's, 2's, or 3's from Central. McMillan had 1 15ish yard completion on 7 balls his way. I think I saw 2 first downs on 9 possessions... it wasn't even close. The only thing that was impressive about Memorial was the left tackle

eylchamps

Good to see the Fresno/Clovis elitists are still around.

WYL wishes they were the EYL

Darth Backer

Quote from: TD Bullseye on May 20, 2019, 11:21:20 AM

8man last year...

eylchamps

Quote from: Mr.GetLoose on May 14, 2019, 01:47:33 PM
D1: Central, Liberty, Buchanan, Bakersfield, St. Joseph's, Clovis East
D2: SJM, Tulare Western, Dinuba, Hanford, Redwood, Righetti
D3: Bako Christian, CVC, Kingsburg, Golden West, Chowchilla, Independence
D4: Porterville, Wasco, Kerman, Selma, Roosevelt, Caruthers

TU-D1, average team
TW- D2, top 5
PHS will be good but not the top team in D4.
Monache will compete in D4
Mission and Delano will struggle again.
WYL wishes they were the EYL

Spazzilla

That's why they're now known as the Central Section CIF Les Schwab Football Championships ;)
"This is the precept by which I have lived: Prepare for the worst; expect the best; and take what comes."
  - Hannah Arendt

MooseKnuckle

Quote from: Darth Backer on May 20, 2019, 12:29:18 PM
8man last year...

Really??? That's like saying an Arena team won the Super Bowl...

MooseKnuckle

The day a coastal school wins THEE Valley Championship is the day I turn into a tranny and my male parts magically turn into female parts. It'll NEVER HAPPEN!!! Coastal schools are SO FAR BEHIND the D1 top 5 teams. This includes population, facilities, athletes, admin, and most importantly COACHES. They'll never be able to pull a good coach because of the cost of living. Obviously a unproven NFL guy can step up to the plate, but we saw how that went... I just don't think it'll ever happen. Change my mind.

TD Bullseye

Quote from: MooseKnuckle on May 21, 2019, 07:01:00 AM
The day a coastal school wins THEE Valley Championship is the day I turn into a tranny and my male parts magically turn into female parts. It'll NEVER HAPPEN!!! Coastal schools are SO FAR BEHIND the D1 top 5 teams. This includes population, facilities, athletes, admin, and most importantly COACHES. They'll never be able to pull a good coach because of the cost of living. Obviously a unproven NFL guy can step up to the plate, but we saw how that went... I just don't think it'll ever happen. Change my mind.

Challenge accepted sir...gonna be too busy grinding to change your mind.

TD Bullseye