News:

We have upgraded the forums, still a work in progress, if you are having issues, please email [email protected]

Main Menu

ANY TRAC Game this past weekend?

Started by Baseball101, February 20, 2018, 11:25:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CWClassof2007

All of Thursday's Coke Classic games have been rescheduled for Wednesday because of the threat of rain.

CWClassof2007

Clovis West 3 Edison 0
Clovis North 4 Bullard 3
Clovis 11 El Diamanté 6
Clovis East 8 Sunnyside 5
Central 5 Redwood 1
Buchanan 5 Memorial 4

Baseball101

Quote from: CWClassof2007 on February 27, 2018, 08:29:25 PM
Clovis West 3 Edison 0
Clovis North 4 Bullard 3
Clovis 11 El Diamanté 6
Clovis East 8 Sunnyside 5
Central 5 Redwood 1
Buchanan 5 Memorial 4

I guess Memorial is the real deal, Buchanan eeked it out eh
"Everyday is an opportunity you don't get back, so don't blow it working."- Frank Gallagher

Baseball Mom

Went 8 innings.  Their "ace" pitcher got rocked!  Fondtain wasn't fooling anybody.  Fuson still has good stuff! 

Baseball101

Quote from: Baseball Mom on February 28, 2018, 08:31:49 AM
Went 8 innings.  Their "ace" pitcher got rocked!  Fondtain wasn't fooling anybody.  Fuson still has good stuff!

Was he throwing his curveball? lol
"Everyday is an opportunity you don't get back, so don't blow it working."- Frank Gallagher

Baseball Mom

You mean the one that doesn't curve?  HAHA!! Yea! 

Baseball101

Quote from: Baseball Mom on February 28, 2018, 09:09:31 AM
You mean the one that doesn't curve?  HAHA!! Yea!

Yeah that one...don't think Coach D will keep putting him out there if he's getting shallacked

Baseball Mom

I guess time will tell.  They seem to like this kid for some reason.  He is tall and a lefty, just not sure that is enough to help the team enough long term.

CWClassof2007

Clovis 7 Mt Whitney 2
Clovis West 1 Madera 0
Clovis North 8 Tulare Western 0
Clovis East 2 Bullard 1
Central 5 Kerman 4
I can't find a score from Buchanan & Sunnyside.

Clovis West & Clovis North will play for the Coke Classic Championship at 2pm Saturday at Clovis High.

Baseball Mom

Buchanan game just ended. 8-0 Buchanan

CWClassof2007

Quote from: Baseball Mom on February 28, 2018, 08:37:21 PM
Buchanan game just ended. 8-0 Buchanan
Thanks. I couldn't find it & knew they wouldn't be playing in the championship game after I saw the score of the other two teams games. This should be another great season in the TRAC.

Baseball101

Quote from: CWClassof2007 on February 28, 2018, 09:46:15 PM
Thanks. I couldn't find it & knew they wouldn't be playing in the championship game after I saw the score of the other two teams games. This should be another great season in the TRAC.

The TRAC will be nuts this season

Baseball101