News:

We have upgraded the forums, still a work in progress, if you are having issues, please email [email protected]

Main Menu

How Can The Best Lockdown Corner Not Make Bee All Star Team??????

Started by 1oldFBguy, January 14, 2012, 08:51:11 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

1oldFBguy

LJ Moore didnt make it how is this? :huh:
he was not 1st nor 2nd  team
by far the best and most recruited kid in this area
Are the teams just picked  by mr. Bogaurd?

1oldFBguy

LJ Moore was selected1st Team All American Juniors 2nd Team All State with juniors and seniors and 1st team all state with just juniors but he isnt involved with Fresno Bees All Star Team :huh: I dont understand how that works at all

WestCoastFootball

I'm in North Carolina working this week. Can someone load the All Bee Team on here please?

wellnow

The Eye in the Sky

Coach- " So they're gonna let you run the ball this year huh."
Player-" If they wanna win they will."

RoadDawg

Any All-Star team is going to be debated, and its a huge task to try to do it correctly.... but, I don't see how two kids (nothing against them) from a Golden West team that has four wins in the last three years can be named to the second team, with so many other quality players out there.    :huh:
"The older I get... The better I was!"

kill4speed

I think it shows how the Valley is a popularity contest and the athletes are the pawns...no way LJ is not the best comer in the Valley...the best if anyone is better who....

football9978

What a joke this all star team is.  LJ Moore honorable mention but Arnold Lopez is second team.  He was not even the best DB on his team.  Also Lopez and Jett were on both second team and honorable mention.  Not to mention Ryan Clark was honorable mention and quick of central and rose of Clovis north were left off.  What a joke.

Just_A_Fan

Quote from: kill4speed on January 14, 2012, 12:54:24 PM
I think it shows how the Valley is a popularity contest and the athletes are the pawns...no way LJ is not the best comer in the Valley...the best if anyone is better who....

When healthy, Johnny Johnson is the best DB in the Valley IMO....Stanford seemed the think so too....taking zippo away from LJ as he is top 5 in the Valley, but you asked who we thought was the best....all pretty subjective though as all these kids are pretty damn good.

Coach Hurd

I would like to ask, whom among you have seen ALL the best DB's this year to make an educated pick?  :cry:

kill4speed

They are both on the same team...but LJ is one of the top 100 juniors in the state, with team mate Hatari Bets also on that list...JJ is also very very good...both lock down guys

whatahorse

but a newspaper or web site and publish your own...it will be as valid as any other.... :d:....they are all opinion..including yours. :shock:

Love TheFn Game

Calhisports just announced their all state junior and sophomore underclass teams, and none of the Central players mentioned in these posts made any of the teams. First, second or third team!

OriginalCVFan

OK, Im a research freak, and I cant find any ALL STATE TEAMS anywhere with those kids on them.  Please help. 
]

Swagger24

Swagger24