News:

We have upgraded the forums, still a work in progress, if you are having issues, please email [email protected]

Main Menu

D4

Started by prerunner, August 16, 2014, 01:16:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

prerunner

How is D4 going to turn out this year with the departure of Bakersfield christain, wasco, and mission oak, but the arrival of 2 time defending D5 valley champs Liberty Madera Ranchos?

BIG SKIN

Chowchilla has low numbers. JV kids might have to be pulled up just to have any depth. Anthony Stewart is gonna be the feature player as he was a starter on varsity as a frosh last season. LMR has a massive line. I suspect they will be NSL champs and go deep in playoffs.
Poor people have voted DEMOCRAT for the last 50 years.....GUESS what....they are STILL POOR.

Forceuser

I think CVC has to be the favorite.
"All life demands struggle. Those who have everything given to them become lazy, selfish, and insensitive to the real values of life. The very striving and hard work that we so constantly try to avoid is the major building block in the person we are today."
― Pope Paul VI

Glenn

Quote from: Forceuser on August 17, 2014, 04:01:27 PM
I think CVC has to be the favorite.

CVc  or Kerman or Liberty Madera Ranchos  be the top  team  in the division    4   
2015 CSL Champs  and 
2017 VC Runner up
2018  CSL Co Champs 
2018   State champs Runner up 

Send 2013  we be to Division Valley Playoff    

Ethel Ann Grimes Woodall
May 30 ,1938  to  April 27,2010

MonarchPride

Don't count out Exeter. They have Austin Cardoza returning in his Senior year and a QB with something to prove in Senior Javier Brito.

obiwan

McLane and Roosevelt need to be considered in top 5...

Glenn

Quote from: obiwan on August 20, 2014, 09:01:56 PM
McLane and Roosevelt need to be considered in top 5...

why would their be  in the top   5   ?     6-6    for Roosevelt   and Mclane barely make the playoff  loss to Kerman 6-5 
2015 CSL Champs  and 
2017 VC Runner up
2018  CSL Co Champs 

Ethel Ann Grimes Woodall

obiwan

Quote from: Glenn on August 22, 2014, 12:23:20 AM

why would their be  in the top   5   ?     6-6    for Roosevelt   and Mclane barely make the playoff  loss to Kerman 6-5 

Its pretty simple...

1. McCoy
2. Fairman
3. Received a lot of transfers
4. New Head Coach has coached at a professional level

Coach Gutierrez

1. Liberty
2. Exeter
3. McLane
4. CVC
5. Hanford West / Cesar Chavez

CAB

I didn't get to see anyone's scrimmage. How did the D-4 talent look.
'Ebola isn't for everyone '

whitemarbles

Quote from: obiwan on August 22, 2014, 01:34:20 PM
Its pretty simple...

1. McCoy
2. Fairman
3. Received a lot of transfers
4. New Head Coach has coached at a professional level

I believe I started a healthy discussion awhile ago when I pointed out that you never know who is gonna show up to play for Roosevelt. Looks like reason #4 verifies that. Whose eligible, who's transferred......good luck game planning.
Winning isn't everything, but wanting to win is. –Vince Lombardi

CAB

Read the Fresno bee today. CVS #1 and Liberty #2. Did anyone see there scrimmages. 
'Ebola isn't for everyone '

Coach Gutierrez

Quote from: CAB on August 24, 2014, 04:23:43 PM
Read the Fresno bee today. CVS #1 and Liberty #2. Did anyone see there scrimmages. 

We scrimmaged CVC. They scored 3 and technically we scored 3 (got one taken away, so 3-2 CVC).

obiwan

Quote from: whitemarbles on August 24, 2014, 12:00:11 AM
I believe I started a healthy discussion awhile ago when I pointed out that you never know who is gonna show up to play for Roosevelt. Looks like reason #4 verifies that. Whose eligible, who's transferred......good luck game planning.

Yeah Everybody! Whitemarbles is back!

Glenn

Quote from: Coach Gutierrez on August 24, 2014, 05:48:04 PM
We scrimmaged CVC. They scored 3 and technically we scored 3 (got one taken away, so 3-2 CVC).

that true  Coach     it was Great scrimming game    if we count the INT you got  it would be Pick  6  3-3      :-)

i hope we play your again  in Scrimming  or near future    :_) 

the Prinicpal from Farmerville  sons  go to CVC 
2015 CSL Champs  and 
2017 VC Runner up
2018  CSL Co Champs 

Ethel Ann Grimes Woodall

prerunner

lmr scrimmaged Lindsay according to ranchos newspaper liberty scored 6 td in 35 plays and held lindsay  to less than 40 yards on offense

MonarchPride

I only got to watch a little of the Exeter vs. Monache Scrimmage last week and Exeter was very impressive on both sides of the ball. I was told that Exeter scored 9 times to Monache's goose egg 0.

MonarchPride