News:

We have upgraded the forums, still a work in progress, if you are having issues, please email [email protected]

Main Menu

Tulare BHS Scrimmage

Started by izne1home, August 22, 2014, 12:28:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

izne1home

This one deserves it's own topic.  How did it go last night?

izne1home

I wonder if somebody knocked over the internet pole in Bakersfield. 

BHS Fan

Heard second hand..............The Drillers were not sharp on "O".  "D" was a lot better.

This isn't the 2013 team.

I'm hoping BHS was looking forward towards the Oaks Christian game.  I know they didn't game plan for Tulare-Union so maybe they were running plays designed for OC.  I hope.

diesel

Tulare's first group o-line was all underclassmen last night. The QB was a sophomore (younger brother to James Guerrero). Romello Harris looked sharp and ran hard. Lots of work to do but they looked good for a bunch of youngsters!  :u:

bruin22

I thought the QB was a returner?
"Football doesn't take me away from my family life.  We've always watched film together."  -Fred Akers

Glenn

Quote from: bruin22 on August 22, 2014, 08:59:23 PM

Bakerfield QB was senior Last Season   if their have Brandon Jones   His would be the start  for Diller   this season
2015 CSL Champs  and 
2017 VC Runner up
2018  CSL Co Champs 
2018   State champs Runner up 

Send 2013  we be to Division Valley Playoff    

Ethel Ann Grimes Woodall
May 30 ,1938  to  April 27,2010

GoldenHawksFootball

Is the QB Keyr Gragg, Josh Maran, or Patrick Reynier? I was told that it didn't look pretty. However, Golla is too smart to show his hand or go much into his play book for a scrimmage.

izne1home

Quote from: GoldenHawksFootball on August 23, 2014, 11:02:41 PM
Is the QB Keyr Gragg, Josh Maran, or Patrick Reynier? I was told that it didn't look pretty. However, Golla is too smart to show his hand or go much into his play book for a scrimmage.

In 2005, Hartigan ran the same play an entire scrimmage at FSU camp.  A few weeks later, they beat DLS.  You never know. 

diesel

Quote from: bruin22 on August 22, 2014, 08:59:23 PM

Tulare's QB started a game or two last year as a freshman on varsity......looks like he's the guy this year based on what we saw at the scrimmage.

TeddyKGB

I thought the Drillers looked good, they're are huge on the D-line and O-line. As always they have speed everywhere. The O always looks rough in the early part of the season for the Driller, Golla does a great job of fine tuning every week. They have a very simple offense that gets better as the kids get the timing down.
As for TU, I believe its #5, he is a very good player. Solid runner and has speed.

diesel

Quote from: TeddyKGB on August 25, 2014, 09:01:10 AM
I thought the Drillers looked good, they're are huge on the D-line and O-line. As always they have speed everywhere. The O always looks rough in the early part of the season for the Driller, Golla does a great job of fine tuning every week. They have a very simple offense that gets better as the kids get the timing down.
As for TU, I believe its #5, he is a very good player. Solid runner and has speed.

#5 is Xavion Crisp.....he's a sophomore.

CWClassof2007

Quote from: izne1home on August 23, 2014, 11:17:19 PM
In 2005, Hartigan ran the same play an entire scrimmage at FSU camp.  A few weeks later, they beat DLS.  You never know. 
Yep. We were so confused by that. But now I understand why he did that.

CWClassof2007