News:

We have upgraded the forums, still a work in progress, if you are having issues, please email [email protected]

Main Menu

TRAC Week 9

Started by obiwan, October 26, 2014, 05:43:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

obiwan

Buchanan vs Clovis East...............BHS by 7
Clovis North vs Clovis...................CN by 14
Clovis West vs Central..................CHS by 14

Buchanan - This game is a toss up. Buchanan should win this game but Buchanan is having hard time being motivated. They look like they are not motivated to finish off the year that started out with promise. Buchanan must win the CUSD Toilet Bowl. If Clovis East should get the win, Buchanan will still have the better uniforms.

Clovis North - Two good football teams. If Clovis North run the ball well, they will win the game.

Central - Even though Central is under acheiving, they are still my pick. If Central is able to play 4 quarters of solid football, they should be able to roll over Clovis West.

BUILDER.02

Been along time ladies and gents, i've been out of state. So it would seem that Clovis North is running away with the TRAC title with Central and Clovis High in tow clovis west in a solid 3rd and Buchanan and clovis east in last place. I am still trying to catch up but it seems like a down year for the TRAC. OBWAN you say your a clovis east guy but you seem to have an out right hate for the program???? I dont see alot of clovis west fans or clovis high fans on this site. I have heard some rumblings out of cougar country that are disturbing, and from what I have heard out of the crimson and gold empire to the west the jury is still out on the new head coach??? North under the Great one is a bulwark and central is battling along with coach Graza!!!(awesome) Buchanan is in the same boat as clovis east it would seem (any objections to that?)

this being my first week back in a very long time (thank you Seattle) id like to make a few predictions

Clovis North VS. Clovis High - 20-42 Clovis North ( last year north got the "monkey" off their back and they continue to dominate )

Buchanan VS. Clovis East - 20 - 23 Clovis East (up set pick of the week)

Clovis West VS. Central -  9 - 14 Central (in a very close inept offensive struggle)

"If you've got them by the balls their hearts and minds will follow."

John Wayne.

Sixtynine

Quote from: BUILDER.02 on October 26, 2014, 11:28:27 PM
Been along time ladies and gents, i've been out of state. So it would seem that Clovis North is running away with the TRAC title with Central and Clovis High in tow clovis west in a solid 3rd and Buchanan and clovis east in last place. I am still trying to catch up but it seems like a down year for the TRAC. OBWAN you say your a clovis east guy but you seem to have an out right hate for the program???? I dont see alot of clovis west fans or clovis high fans on this site. I have heard some rumblings out of cougar country that are disturbing, and from what I have heard out of the crimson and gold empire to the west the jury is still out on the new head coach??? North under Bolu is a bulwark and central is battling along with coach Graza!!!(awesome) Buchanan is in the same boat as clovis east it would seem (any objections to that?)

this being my first week back in a very long time (thank you Seattle) id like to make a few predictions

Clovis North VS. Clovis High - 20-42 Clovis North ( last year north got the "monkey" off their back and they continue to dominate )

Buchanan VS. Clovis East - 20 - 23 Clovis East (up set pick of the week)

Clovis West VS. Central -  9 - 14 Central (in a very close inept offensive struggle)

Fixed it for you
Just my opinion, but my opinion is right

Sixtynine

Buchanan vs Clovis East...............Clovis East
Clovis North vs Clovis...................Clovis North
Clovis West vs Central..................Central

Picking CE because I flipped a coin. But seriously, Clovis East at least can score some points.

Clovis North/Clovis should be a pretty entertaining one. Will be physical. Too much BO for Clovis.

Central because CW is falling apart. Played well for a half against CN, think they put it all together this week.

BeastOfNorth

Quote from: Sixtynine on October 27, 2014, 12:48:52 AM

Fixed it for you

I give a lot of credit to Bolo AND his fullback
If you ain't first.... YOU'RE LAST!!!

hardhitter23

Okay I  will go with

Buchanan vs Clovis East...............Buchanan
Clovis West vs Central..................Clovis West

BeastOfNorth

Quote from: hardhitter23 on October 27, 2014, 08:03:21 AM
Okay I  will go with

Buchanan vs Clovis East...............Buchanan
Clovis West vs Central..................Clovis West

Buchanan vs CE - Clovis East by 6
CN vs CHS - CN 17
CW vs Central- CW by 10 if everyone plays
If you ain't first.... YOU'RE LAST!!!

obiwan

The team that loses between Buchanan and Clovis East shouldn't be allowed to go the play offs. Is there a rule in CUSD for the play offs? Some districts have a .500 rule. If the ADs make each team go, what are the benefits of playing?

diesel

Quote from: obiwan on October 27, 2014, 08:50:10 AM
The team that loses between Buchanan and Clovis East shouldn't be allowed to go the play offs. Is there a rule in CUSD for the play offs? Some districts have a .500 rule. If the ADs make each team go, what are the benefits of playing?

I don't believe CUSD and Kern have .500 rules.......that being said, some schools have their own policy in place for their athletic teams. Tulare, Visalia, and I believe Porterville/Hanford all have .500 rules in their districts. Not sure about Fresno.....

Sixtynine

Quote from: obiwan on October 27, 2014, 08:50:10 AM

Don't know for SURE, but I've HEARD that if Buchanan loses this week they will not go to playoffs. Not 100% sure on that but I have definitely heard that subject come up

hardhitter23

I would hope neither one of them go.

ETKilla

Quote from: Sixtynine on October 27, 2014, 10:23:02 AM

Don't know for SURE, but I've HEARD that if Buchanan loses this week they will not go to playoffs. Not 100% sure on that but I have definitely heard that subject come up

I don't care if either one wins by 100 this week.  They would just be wasting evreyones time.
Mike Jones.  Who?  Mike Jones.  281-330-8004

ETKilla

Quote from: obiwan on October 26, 2014, 05:43:07 PM
Buchanan vs Clovis East...............BHS by 7.  I cant believe Im saying this.  I just think they have better athletes.  Not sure if they have better coaching though.
Clovis North vs Clovis...................CN by 10
Clovis West vs Central..................Central by a TD

Mike Jones.  Who?  Mike Jones.  281-330-8004

obiwan

Quote from: ETKilla on October 27, 2014, 11:12:33 AM
I don't care if either one wins by 100 this week.  They would just be wasting evreyones time.

I agree...

Coach Josh

CE over Buchanan
CN over Clovis
CW senior class has never lost to central,
Unfortunately I think this season they will. It kills me so say this, but the grizz win this one.

redskin

Clovis north 45   vs Clovis 21

clovis east 20  vs Buchanan 10

clovis west  24  vs central  23

Lil back

CN-Clovis. Cn by 20...............                                                                                                                                              Buchanan-Clovis East. Clovis East by 10......                                                                                                                       Central-Clovis West. Central by 20...........

tru guru

CE over Buchanan 34-14

Central over CW  28-14

Clovis over CN  21-20 ( just so I look like a genius if the Coug's pull off the upset)

Saban Spawn

Clovis East- Buchanan lack of leadership from the top gets them smashed

CN- Bigger, Stronger, Faster and well coached

Central- My Eagles are struggling, I hope they hired the right guy........

hardhitter23

Quote from: Saban Spawn on October 29, 2014, 01:31:37 PM
Clovis East- Buchanan lack of leadership from the top gets them smashed

CN- Bigger, Stronger, Faster and well coached

Central- My Eagles are struggling, I hope they hired the right guy........

I dont believe they did

hardhitter23