News:

We have upgraded the forums, still a work in progress, if you are having issues, please email [email protected]

Main Menu

2006 CW Game Programs

Started by izne1home, August 05, 2023, 08:54:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

izne1home

Somebody asked about information in the CW game programs regarding Hartigan, so I dug a couple out.

As I mentioned, the print quality was as high or higher than Fresno State.  Each game had an updated cover and spine showing the game information, with inserts and game photos from prior games (gold paper).  I've also included a copy of the Booster's Club president's message (no mention of Hartigan's residence but a good description of what the TC Club did) and a copy of the impressive advertiser index. 

Enough copies were printed for each game to cover the printing costs.  We never printed too many programs and always sold out.  The ad money was already in the bank, and it was substantial.

TeddyKGB

Quote from: izne1home on August 05, 2023, 08:54:48 PM

I believe that is the same guy that Bakersfield Drillers fans identified as the man they witnessed handing the officials prior to the 2010 VC game envelopes

izne1home

Quote from: TeddyKGB on August 07, 2023, 01:38:43 PM
I believe that is the same guy that Bakersfield Drillers fans identified as the man they witnessed handing the officials prior to the 2010 VC game envelopes

Take it easy.  They were just memos reminding them that playing with less than 11 men on the field is not a penalty.  And some lunch money. 

TeddyKGB

Quote from: izne1home on August 07, 2023, 02:23:44 PM
Take it easy.  They were just memos reminding them that playing with less than 11 men on the field is not a penalty.  And some lunch money. 

lunch money? It was rumored that the white hat was spotted boarding the CW private jet the following morning, he was wearing cargo shorts, flip flops and a maroon and gold Tommy Bahamas shirt with the CW logo on it.

izne1home

Quote from: TeddyKGB on August 07, 2023, 02:40:10 PM
lunch money? It was rumored that the white hat was spotted boarding the CW private jet the following morning, he was wearing cargo shorts, flip flops and a maroon and gold Tommy Bahamas shirt with the CW logo on it.

You mean Eddie Golla?  That wasn't his first trip...

TeddyKGB

Explains his year round tan...

izne1home

Quote from: cifglobalism11 on August 08, 2023, 11:52:18 AM
@izne1home

Not sure who else besides me would be asking about these, but thanks for posting this.

No problem.  I looked to see what the wording was relative to Hartigan.  It must have been earlier seasons, probably in the 2003 program.

Since I had them out, I figured I would post some photos.  Those programs generated a lot of money but also took A LOT OF WORK. 

izne1home

Quote from: cifglobalism11 on August 15, 2023, 01:32:35 PM
If you are referring to one of my posts a few weeks back, it was the 03 or 04 season I was referring to

Sounds right. 

izne1home