News:

We have upgraded the forums, still a work in progress, if you are having issues, please email [email protected]

Main Menu

police use vehicle to disarm a crazy

Started by TeddyKGB, August 16, 2023, 03:13:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bksflddan

"The crux of leadership is seeing what needs to be done and doing it before anyone else"

Run fast! Stay Low!

izne1home

If that Long Island cop was just trying for a grazing blow to disarm her, it worked perfectly, but I would have made her a hood ornament.  I'm sure he and the department will get sued. 

Also, those Texas cops showed amazing restraint.  I would have got my money's worth out of my nightstick if I'd been one of them. 

I think canines are the most effective way of corraling protestors.  They are usually considered 'less than lethal' and the dogs really enjoy it.  Win win. 

bksflddan

Quote from: izne1home on August 16, 2023, 05:11:19 PM
If that Long Island cop was just trying for a grazing blow to disarm her, it worked perfectly, but I would have made her a hood ornament.  I'm sure he and the department will get sued. 

Also, those Texas cops showed amazing restraint.  I would have got my money's worth out of my nightstick if I'd been one of them. 

I think canines are the most effective way of corraling protestors.  They are usually considered 'less than lethal' and the dogs really enjoy it.  Win win.

NY COPS have a "no kill" mandate!

Texas cops are well trained in restraint!

I have yet to meet a K9 that discriminates!

All in all ... I support an "open season" mandate for any law breakers ... but that's just me. Marine take no prisoners attitude!
"The crux of leadership is seeing what needs to be done and doing it before anyone else"

Run fast! Stay Low!

izne1home

Quote from: bksflddan on August 16, 2023, 08:16:33 PM
All in all ... I support an "open season" mandate for any law breakers ... but that's just me. Marine take no prisoners attitude!

All cops should have canines.  They'd never have to get out of their cars...

TeddyKGB

if those Texas cops are anything like the guys in Kern County those protesters got a nice tune up when they took the ride in the elevator from the car to the booking area. I am not one to say give cops carte blanche and they can be judge, jury and executioner but they should be allowed to use enough force to discourage anyone that has attacked another from resisting.

TeddyKGB