News:

We have upgraded the forums, still a work in progress, if you are having issues, please email [email protected]

Main Menu

Congratulations to Jared ....

Started by Backwards K, June 11, 2017, 08:35:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Backwards K

Kerman High School made a great choice by promoting Mr. Jared Coleman to Varsity Head Baseball Coach . Great man of Integrity and baseball experience whom I believe will be an outstanding head coach who can develop young men to be just that good young men of integrity on and off the baseball field... Congratulations Jared...
\\\"Four things come not back: The spoken word, The sped arrow, The past life, The neglected opportunity.\\\" Some One Wise Said It...

\\\"You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.\\\"

CWClassof2007

Quote from: Backwards K on June 11, 2017, 08:35:55 AM
Kerman High School made a great choice by promoting Mr. Jared Coleman to Varsity Head Baseball Coach . Great man of Integrity and baseball experience whom I believe will be an outstanding head coach who can develop young men to be just that good young men of integrity on and off the baseball field... Congratulations Jared...
Agreed. Good guy.

diamond king

Quote from: Backwards K on June 11, 2017, 08:35:55 AM

Great selection!!

diamond king