News:

We have upgraded the forums, still a work in progress, if you are having issues, please email [email protected]

Main Menu

Football Fans

Started by OriginalCVFan, August 26, 2011, 01:54:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OriginalCVFan

OK, I know some moderator w/o a sense of humor is going to lock this, move this, or chastise me but now that football is in full swing, I thought we needed to make mention of the Cheerleaders.

]

OriginalCVFan

]

Coach9

Cheerleaders, the reason I played football........ :u:

Don't touch this thread, let it sit and simmer.........please......

Fooled you smart ***

Coach9

Just_A_Fan

Man!!!  Wish I was 25 years younger!!!!!!!!!!!  Oh, and NOT married..... :)-

Just_A_Fan

hsfan

Quote from: Just_A_Fan on August 26, 2011, 02:06:41 PM
Man!!!  Wish I was 25 years younger!!!!!!!!!!!  Oh, and NOT married..... :)-

It will get much worse when you are old enough to realize these women could be your granddaughters --that really makes you feel like a dirty old man.I have to remind myself it's not my fault --even a toothless old dog will still drool over a bone.
For as long as we like our speech free, our guns handy, our women open-faced, and beer cold, there will be plenty of work for the Defenders of this Country.
God Bless America, the Constitution of the United States, and its 2nd Amendment!
God Bless our Troops, and bring them home safe and sound.One Flag, One Language, One Nation under God.
Airborne All The Way !

hsfan

For as long as we like our speech free, our guns handy, our women open-faced, and beer cold, there will be plenty of work for the Defenders of this Country.
God Bless America, the Constitution of the United States, and its 2nd Amendment!
God Bless our Troops, and bring them home safe and sound.One Flag, One Language, One Nation under God.
Airborne All The Way !

bigfan

Connie Co-ed  :)- 8) :shy:
Service to others is the rent you pay for your room here on earth.

bigfan

Coach9

hsfan.... :u:  Well said my friend.......

Coach9

Soaring Eagle

Ok, the Sooners definately deserved the top spot!   :u:
One needs very good eyes if you are going to soar high above your prey!

Threads Hijacked to Date:   2    (Verify with the master of tread hijacking IZ, if you don't believe me!)

Soaring Eagle

One needs very good eyes if you are going to soar high above your prey!

Threads Hijacked to Date:   2    (Verify with the master of tread hijacking IZ, if you don't believe me!)

Coach Scudder

WOW, got to be careful what I open at school!!!!!!!!!!

Coach Scudder

Spazzilla

Quote from: Coach Scudder on August 26, 2011, 02:30:51 PM
WOW, got to be careful what I open at school!!!!!!!!!!

Did you not read the disclaimer?  :)-
"This is the precept by which I have lived: Prepare for the worst; expect the best; and take what comes."
  - Hannah Arendt

Spazzilla

"This is the precept by which I have lived: Prepare for the worst; expect the best; and take what comes."
  - Hannah Arendt

shmeky

Quote from: dpbronco on August 26, 2011, 02:42:44 PM
Did you not read the disclaimer?  :)-

Way to get the disclaimer up after the horse has already left the barn.... or the bull semen has already been spilled in the limo whatever the case may be.

shmeky

Coach Scudder

QuoteDid you not read the disclaimer? 

Wasn't there when I first looked!!!! :shock:

Coach Scudder

bigfan

"Hey Hal I got this email here and if I recall doesn't you daughter go to X...
"Yes"...
"Doesn't she have brown hair"?  "Ya why"?
"You might wanna take a look at this"?!

"Hi Mom, Hi Dad"!!...!@##$%!%^!^&@(&^$@!!!!!!

bigfan

Just_A_Fan

Quote from: OriginalCVFan on August 26, 2011, 01:54:29 PM
OK, I know some moderator w/o a sense of humor is going to lock this, move this, or chastise me but now that football is in full swing, I thought we needed to make mention of the Cheerleaders.

(Disclaimer: Do not open at work, school, or in front of your wife and/or children)
http://network.yardbarker.com/all_sports/article_external/fan_club_friday_college_footballs_preseason_top_25_hotties/6377275?refmod=backyard

Hell if the boys on the football teams get a hold of this, we not see them for weeks!  :shock: :shock: :shock:  :D :D :D

Just_A_Fan

Bronco

WOW    :u:  :u:  :u:

Bronco

hammerhead

Okay, I hate Lou Saban with every fiber of my being, but now must throw my allegiance to the Crimson Tide! R-o-o-o-o-o-l-l TIDE!

hammerhead

CWClassof2007

Quote from: hammerhead on August 26, 2011, 06:54:18 PM
Okay, I hate Lou Saban with every fiber of my being, but now must throw my allegiance to the Crimson Tide! R-o-o-o-o-o-l-l TIDE!

Lou Sabam? I don't know if that was intentional on your part but I think you meant Nick Saban.

CWClassof2007

hammerhead

True! Nice catch as I did mean Nick Saban.

hammerhead

Spazzilla

Twas not I that hath not thy sense of humor.  8)
  - Hannah Arendt

Spazzilla

- Hannah Arendt

OriginalCVFan

My apologies to those I have offended, and my condolences to those of you who have wives that did not find humor in this.   My wife actually liked it!!!

All Kidding aside, the link was sent to me from a friend, and i posted before looking.  I didnt even look till this morning.   

That being said, Oregon and Texas A&M are now my favorite schools.
]

OriginalCVFan

]

Coach9

I'm with DP, I didn't move it either..... :u:

Coach9

izne1home

Big should set up a pay per view page.  Put the link there.

izne1home