News:

We have upgraded the forums, still a work in progress, if you are having issues, please email [email protected]

Main Menu

Tee Shepard

Started by Sixtynine, March 15, 2012, 11:50:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

OriginalCVFan

Some people will always ONLY SEE what they want to see, can only lead a horse to water, but if that horse is too blinded to drink well, that horse is a clueless horse. 
]

OriginalCVFan

New Link just sent my way

http://www.nationalfootballpost.com/Former-Notre-Dame-commit-to-take-a-Pac12-tour.html

Article says he needs to sit a year, per NCAA rules. 
]

eartotheground

Shepard, who will have to sit out the 2012 season, cited his desire to play closer to home as his reason for leaving Brian Kelly's program."

So much for heart surgery!

If T sits out the 2012season, he will have not played any football at all in three of the last four years and only 5 games in his junior year.  Anyone who doesn't believe that this kid is getting bad advice and being mis-handled needs to see me about a land deal in the Florida everglades.

The Eye in the Sky

Quote from: eartotheground on April 09, 2012, 01:17:10 PM
Shepard, who will have to sit out the 2012 season, cited his desire to play closer to home as his reason for leaving Brian Kelly's program."

So much for heart surgery!

If T sits out the 2012season, he will have not played any football at all in three of the last four years and only 5 games in his junior year.  Anyone who doesn't believe that this kid is getting bad advice and being mis-handled needs to see me about a land deal in the Florida everglades.

The comment on the link pretty much sums it up. Whoever is advising this young man does not need to be around young athletes  :d:
Coach- " So they're gonna let you run the ball this year huh."
Player-" If they wanna win they will."

SCrubjay

NCAA just granted another hardship waiver..... may be a good time for Tee to try his hand.....

http://www.latimes.com/sports/college/usc/la-sp-0413-usc-football-20120413,0,543782.story

OriginalCVFan

For a hardship waiver to be granted, there must be a HARDSHIP verified and proven, to be granted.  The NCAA microscope on things like this are more painful and probing than an IRS audit on Bernie Madoff.

]

OriginalCVFan

]