News:

We have upgraded the forums, still a work in progress, if you are having issues, please email [email protected]

Main Menu

Rings

Started by hardhitter23, April 18, 2024, 02:25:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Darth Backer

Hold the phone...

The CN rings say 13-0... c'mon man!

Just lost a little respect for those guys. And I really respect how that program typically does business.

tru guru

Maybe in the fine print it says 13-0 vs Co-Ed Schools?  13-0 vs schools south of Kerman?

This is ridiculous on a level greater than CE baseball omitting the "D-2" from their "Valley Championship" signage.

hardhitter23

Yea kind of disappointing. I want to bet and hope the other 5 Champions included theirs. I know Torres did.

Cristobal

Trickle down effect like everything else, Florida State has 13-0 rings from this past season lol.

https://www.instagram.com/thebestcfb/p/C6Bv-tiM9SE/?img_index=1

izne1home

Quote from: tru guru on April 23, 2024, 11:16:16 AMThis is ridiculous on a level greater than CE baseball omitting the "D-2" from their "Valley Championship" signage.

They did?  I could understand that if it were a legitimate lower division school, like Caruthers.  But CE?  It should have said Consolation Round Champions.

cifglobalism11

Quote from: hardhitter23 on April 23, 2024, 10:04:05 AMI call BS, These rings were not ordered a Sunday after the Friday night games. I have seen a lot of teams include their State game records as well. Win or Loss.

I agree with Ant!!! False narrative. They can still be champions and own that they didnt get it done. I guess that was the difference between Nixon he played to see past valley set the expectations higher.

Are there any other rings from last years winners that we are able to look at??

I know two schools have the whole season record including states... I would love to see the rest of them 

You really will have to just ask Jacot himself why they did that. That was just my guess, no one else answered you except for me...
𝕎𝕖 𝕞𝕒𝕕𝕖 𝕚𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕍ℂ!...𝕃𝕖𝕥𝕤 𝕗𝕚𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 ℍ𝕖𝕒𝕕 ℂ𝕠𝕒𝕔𝕙!
-cdub logic

hardhitter23

Quote from: cifglobalism11 on April 24, 2024, 11:52:25 PMYou really will have to just ask Jacot himself why they did that. That was just my guess, no one else answered you except for me...

You are right. Kind of strange but after Florida St did it, I guess its the new norm. Fly low and create your own narrative lol

Sixtynine

Quote from: tru guru on April 23, 2024, 11:16:16 AMMaybe in the fine print it says 13-0 vs Co-Ed Schools?  13-0 vs schools south of Kerman?

This is ridiculous on a level greater than CE baseball omitting the "D-2" from their "Valley Championship" signage.

That sign on the scoreboard cracks me up everytime. The standard in CUSD has fallen so low lol
Just my opinion, but my opinion is right

TeddyKGB

Quote from: Sixtynine on April 25, 2024, 11:15:39 AM The standard in CUSD has fallen so low lol

blame the people in charge. It seems that the keys to the kingdom that is CUSD have been handed to individuals that are more concerned with the appearance of excellence rather than actual excellence.

footballforever

Quote from: TeddyKGB on April 25, 2024, 12:03:31 PMmore concerned with the appearance of excellence rather than actual excellence.

I'm stealing this.
Col 3:23

TeddyKGB

Quote from: footballforever on April 26, 2024, 10:49:24 AMI'm stealing this.

Just make sure to properly site your source haha...izne constantly passes off my lines as his own

izne1home

Quote from: footballforever on April 26, 2024, 10:49:24 AMI'm stealing this.

You can't steal something from someone who stole it.

TeddyKGB

Quote from: izne1home on April 26, 2024, 11:36:44 AMYou can't steal something from someone who stole it.

yes you can...governments do it all the time.

Timmy Winn

Quote from: TeddyKGB on April 25, 2024, 12:03:31 PMblame the people in charge. It seems that the keys to the kingdom that is CUSD have been handed to individuals that are more concerned with the appearance of excellence rather than actual excellence.
Man, you couldn't be more right.

cifglobalism11

Quote from: TeddyKGB on April 25, 2024, 12:03:31 PMblame the people in charge. It seems that the keys to the kingdom that is CUSD have been handed to individuals that are more concerned with the appearance of excellence rather than actual excellence.

Its been like that since 2002
𝕎𝕖 𝕞𝕒𝕕𝕖 𝕚𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕍ℂ!...𝕃𝕖𝕥𝕤 𝕗𝕚𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 ℍ𝕖𝕒𝕕 ℂ𝕠𝕒𝕔𝕙!
-cdub logic

izne1home

Wait..., I thought we were living in a new age where objective reality is bent to suit our subjective opinions.  Where perception is reality.

Which is it?

TeddyKGB

Quote from: izne1home on April 29, 2024, 12:39:53 PMWait..., I thought we were living in a new age where objective reality is bent to suit our subjective opinions.  Where perception is reality.

Which is it?

depends on which is most suitable at the time...

TeddyKGB