News:

We have upgraded the forums, still a work in progress, if you are having issues, please email [email protected]

Main Menu

OBAMA

Started by hsfan, June 15, 2010, 06:15:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hsfan

My God, did some of you people listen to this guy ! He is a much bigger piece of crap and more dangerous than I even thought he was from the beginning.
For as long as we like our speech free, our guns handy, our women open-faced, and beer cold, there will be plenty of work for the Defenders of this Country.
God Bless America, the Constitution of the United States, and its 2nd Amendment!
God Bless our Troops, and bring them home safe and sound.One Flag, One Language, One Nation under God.
Airborne All The Way !

izne1home

Quote from: hsfan on June 15, 2010, 06:15:21 PM
He is a much bigger piece of crap and more dangerous than I even thought he was from the beginning.

I don't know a lot about physics, but is that even possible?

Coastfan

Great insight HSfan...I know exactly what you are talking about and you provided so many quality references I know where to go :d:

(I know I'm going to get some snarky, curmudgeon-like response from the guy, but the Lakers won and I'm feeling good) :)-

BigHoss

My God, did some of you people listen to this guy ! He is a much bigger piece of crap and more dangerous than I even thought he was from the beginning.

I trust that you might have an opinion about Obama
"Get both cheeks into it!"

valleynative

Sorry...didn't watch him...I simply can't listen to the man talk, it ruins my day :( 

Coach05

Quote from: valleynative on June 15, 2010, 10:51:04 PM
Sorry...didn't watch him...I simply can't listen to the man talk, it ruins my day :( 

You know we felt when the last president spoke :)-
Pete Rose: "I'd walk through hell in a gasoline suit to play baseball."

hsfan

Quote from: Coastfan on June 15, 2010, 09:06:48 PM
Great insight HSfan...I know exactly what you are talking about and you provided so many quality references I know where to go :d:

(I know I'm going to get some snarky, curmudgeon-like response from the guy, but the Lakers won and I'm feeling good) :)-

You want some insight ? How about this, if Karl Marx had a xmas card mailing list --all the pres. buddies he names to high positions would be on it.
For as long as we like our speech free, our guns handy, our women open-faced, and beer cold, there will be plenty of work for the Defenders of this Country.
God Bless America, the Constitution of the United States, and its 2nd Amendment!
God Bless our Troops, and bring them home safe and sound.One Flag, One Language, One Nation under God.
Airborne All The Way !

Coach05

Quote from: OriginalCVFan on June 16, 2010, 06:36:48 AM
Viewership of his teleprompter speech was at an all time LOW, even though the population of the US is at an all time HIGH, GO FIGURE.  He sure spends a lot of time going in front of cameras and blustering on about things, but he doesnt do anything about the things he blusters on about, except blame others, and keep taking from those that contribute, and giving it away to those that dont. 

Your being ignorant if you really think he hasn't done anything.
Pete Rose: "I'd walk through hell in a gasoline suit to play baseball."

Chambers1

Quote from: Coach05 on June 16, 2010, 08:49:25 AM
Your being ignorant if you really think he hasn't done anything.

Name one.

diesel

Quote from: Chambers1 on June 16, 2010, 09:07:33 AM
Name one.

Here's one you won't like but it does prove that he's done something.....healthcare reform.

diesel

Quote from: Chambers1 on June 16, 2010, 09:07:33 AM
Name one.

And didn't he send National Guardsmen to the AZ border to aid border patrol?

Chambers1

beauty is in the eye of the beholders

bigfan

Quote from: diesel on June 16, 2010, 09:09:11 AM
Here's one you won't like but it does prove that he's done something.....healthcare reform.

All he did there was sign it...face it diesel the guy is a boob!
Service to others is the rent you pay for your room here on earth.

diesel

Quote from: bigfan on June 16, 2010, 09:18:04 AM

All he did there was sign it...face it diesel the guy is a boob!

Leading up to the signing of it, wasn't that all you guys had to say?  This was Obama's bill??  He didn't "shove it down our throats"??

bigfan

Quote from: diesel on June 16, 2010, 09:26:52 AM
Leading up to the signing of it, wasn't that all you guys had to say?  This was Obama's bill??  He didn't "shove it down our throats"??

The more I see of him he is Howdy Doody...question is...Who is Buffalo Bob?
Service to others is the rent you pay for your room here on earth.

valleynative

Quote from: Coach05 on June 15, 2010, 11:28:40 PM
You know we felt when the last president spoke :)-

ha ha...at least Bush could say a complete sentence without a teleprompter  :)

valleynative

Quote from: diesel on June 16, 2010, 09:10:02 AM
And didn't he send National Guardsmen to the AZ border to aid border patrol?

No...he hasn't...only talked about it as he is so good at doing.  The National Guardsmen he is/was/will be sending down there will be working mostly behind computer screens, not on the border.  And even if they were on the border, it would be one guardsman every 2 miles...what is the point of that???

diesel

Quote from: valleynative on June 16, 2010, 09:51:15 AM
And even if they were on the border, it would be one guardsman every 2 miles...what is the point of that???

The point is that he would be DOING something......unlike his predecessors......

Dgonz

Quote from: valleynative on June 16, 2010, 09:47:52 AM
ha ha...at least Bush could say a complete sentence without a teleprompter  :)

barely. lol  :)-

his verbal strategery wasn't the best.

Boy there is no middle ground here is there, everyone either loves everything he's doing or believes he needs to be executed lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kcj_Jsifov4&feature=fvst

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DZSigyG-BZU

There we go, in case any of us want to laugh at either man's expense  :D enjoy guys

valleynative

Quote from: diesel on June 16, 2010, 09:57:39 AM
The point is that he would be DOING something......unlike his predecessors......

I agree that Bush didn't do anything either...but Obama has not DONE anything yet, other than stand on the white house lawn AGREEING with a foreign president that AZ is "misguided", and then giving the little vermin a podium to CHASTISE the US about AZ's immigration law.  

valleynative