News:

We have upgraded the forums, still a work in progress, if you are having issues, please email [email protected]

Main Menu

Central Valley Wrestling 2013-2014

Started by K-BALL, November 04, 2013, 09:56:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

K-BALL

Any thoughts/opinions regarding Pre-Season Central Section Wrestling rankings.  I would imagine Clovis would be #1.
John McKay---In response to a question about his team's execution - "I'm all in favor of it."

CWClassof2007

Quote from: K-BALL on November 04, 2013, 09:56:19 AM
Any thoughts/opinions regarding Pre-Season Central Section Wrestling rankings.  I would imagine Clovis would be #1.
I don't think that there's any question about that.

Coach Josh

Quote from: CWClassof2007 on November 04, 2013, 06:51:11 PM
I don't think that there's any question about that.

Clovis is ranked #4 in the nation by flowrestling. They were gonna be tough anyways with the addition of the Hokit boys look out. I think they have a shot to match there record of having 10 state placers.
Buchanan and Clovis West both had honorable mentions. There will be some great wrestling in the TRAC this season.

Bronco

I LOVE to watch  great wrestlers play Football  !!! ESP Defense   :u: You win Football games playing wrestlers !!!

CV Sports Report

CVSRGO.com wants to put a spotlight on boys wrestling this year. Videos, interviews, profiles, etc... If anybody knows someone that's knowledgable and enthusiastic about the sport can you please have them get in contact with me. We need a HS wrestling correspondent to help us maximize our coverage.

[email protected]

Thank you, Vince

Coach Josh

Quote from: CV Sports Report on November 17, 2013, 03:28:20 PM
CVSRGO.com wants to put a spotlight on boys wrestling this year. Videos, interviews, profiles, etc... If anybody knows someone that's knowledgable and enthusiastic about the sport can you please have them get in contact with me. We need a HS wrestling correspondent to help us maximize our coverage.

[email protected]

Thank you, Vince

Your best bet would be to go to the californiawrestler forum. You probably won't find anyone on this forum.

Coach Josh