News:

We have upgraded the forums, still a work in progress, if you are having issues, please email [email protected]

Main Menu

Week 6 Pick em

Started by Gamer03, October 07, 2015, 02:56:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gamer03

MO vs P'ville
TW vs Delano
TU vs Monache
Redwood vs. Hanford
GW vs. Lemoore
MW vs. HW
CVC vs Dinuba
Selma vs Exeter
Sierra Pcific vs. Lindsay
Farmersville vs orosi

hardhitter23

MO vs P'ville
TW vs Delano
TU vs Monache
Redwood vs. Hanford
GW vs. Lemoore
MW vs. HW
CVC vs Dinuba
Selma vs Exeter
Farmersville vs orosi

Coach Gutierrez

MO vs. P'ville 21-38
TW vs Delano 16-13
TU vs Monache 49-3
Redwood vs. Hanford 8-28
GW vs. Lemoore 7-41
MW vs. HW 27-0
CVC vs Dinuba 14-35
Selma vs Exeter 17-38
Sierra Pacific vs. Lindsay 42-20
Farmersville vs Orosi 22-14

helmet 2 helmet

MOvs P'ville
TW vs Delano
TU vs Monache
Redwood vs. Hanford
GW vs. Lemoore
MW vs. HW
CVC vs Dinuba
Selma vs Exeter
Farmersville vs orosi

Glenn

Quote from: Gamer03 on October 07, 2015, 02:56:36 PM
MO vs P'ville
TW vs Delano
TU vs Monache
Redwood vs. Hanford
GW vs. Lemoore
MW vs. HW
CVC vs Dinuba
Selma vs Exeter
Farmersville vs orosi

i cant see Exeter Blewout Selma that bad   from what  i Hear and talk 

after Exeter Struggle against MClane and Just barely Beat Lindsay      i Not Succeful  with Exeter Record Yet 
for Selma this Be Big test for thems   after Selma Loss to Kerman (CA)  38-28   

Yes  i have saw Exeter VS Lindsay  Film when we Play Lindsay    i was not that Impress with their team at all   After  it was  just 21-14  going the 4 qtr   

it was Just Melt Down for Exeter VS Madera South (Madera, CA)   
the Only teasm  i was Shock the More of when Exeter Beat  Mission Oak (Tulare, CA)  Pretty good 

maybe that why alots Exeter Fans Not Hupe  it up  this Past few week  online    their Know the truth   

Now for Selma   i agree their win against Tulare Western (Tulare, CA) TW   is  good Team   i think  i Heard TW was Missed few Player for Selma game  from my SOurces 

Now  i Respect Dinuba Football team   their are Having Bad Football season from my Source at Dinuba    But their will be top Dog  in CSL  Until Someone  or 2 Team Knock thems Off that top Dog 

Can CVC    ?  If  i was CVC  i take a Butt Whoop Get ready for Exeter    and Selma and Immaneaul   

Rememeber  i say   Dinuba and Kingburg wont HUrt us   in Division Seed   Like  it did with chowchilla  game  But we would Love go 3-2  and  7-3  End  of this Football  Season     
2015 CSL Champs  and 
2017 VC Runner up
2018  CSL Co Champs 
2018   State champs Runner up 

Send 2013  we be to Division Valley Playoff    

Ethel Ann Grimes Woodall
May 30 ,1938  to  April 27,2010

Coach Gutierrez

Quote from: Glenn on October 07, 2015, 07:55:04 PM
i cant see Exeter Blewout Selma that bad   from what  i Hear and talk 

after Exeter Struggle against MClane and Just barely Beat Lindsay      i Not Succeful  with Exeter Record Yet 
for Selma this Be Big test for thems   after Selma Loss to Kerman (CA)  38-28   

Yes  i have saw Exeter VS Lindsay  Film when we Play Lindsay    i was not that Impress with their team at all   After  it was  just 21-14  going the 4 qtr   

it was Just Melt Down for Exeter VS Madera South (Madera, CA)   
the Only teasm  i was Shock the More of when Exeter Beat  Mission Oak (Tulare, CA)  Pretty good 

maybe that why alots Exeter Fans Not Hupe  it up  this Past few week  online    their Know the truth  

Exeter was winning McLane 19-0 at the end of the 1st. The swing of momentum occurred when starting WR/FS broke his leg on a kickoff return. The down time was somewhere around 35 minutes.

The comparison of Exeter v Lindsay and CVC v Lindsay is not even valid. CVC didnt play vs their starting QB.

There's no hype on here because they are doing it on campus. You can't have HoCo online.

CDBass

MO vs P'ville  14-27
TW vs Delano   30-12
TU vs Monache   42-12
Redwood vs. Hanford  21-45
GW vs. Lemoore   17-35
MW vs. HW   35-14
CVC vs Dinuba  24-28
Selma vs Exeter   21-24
Sierra Pcific vs. Lindsay   30-21
Farmersville vs orosi   24-22

Glenn

Quote from: Coach Gutierrez on October 08, 2015, 09:26:36 AM
Exeter was winning McLane 19-0 at the end of the 1st. The swing of momentum occurred when starting WR/FS broke his leg on a kickoff return. The down time was somewhere around 35 minutes.

The comparison of Exeter v Lindsay and CVC v Lindsay is not even valid. CVC didnt play vs their starting QB.

There's no hype on here because they are doing it on campus. You can't have HoCo online.

my Source told me your have  34=6 Leader   in 3 qtr  you barley Beat thems  37-34    that not Impress  at all coach after Mclane   Beat Kerman   few week ago   

that win against Mclane was   Better Seed for Mclane  at the end of the season 

i dont think that not the Point bout Lindsay Didnt have their Starter QB   their have tons of Starter out against CVC   their have like 9 guys Starter   Didnt dress out for CVC game  But their still Handle with Us  Just Like their did with your   until 4th qtr 
2015 CSL Champs  and 
2017 VC Runner up
2018  CSL Co Champs 

Send 2013  we be to Division Valley Playoff    

Ethel Ann Grimes Woodall
May 30 ,1938  to  April 27,2010

Glenn

2015 CSL Champs  and 
2017 VC Runner up
2018  CSL Co Champs