News:

We have upgraded the forums, still a work in progress, if you are having issues, please email [email protected]

Main Menu

Garces Head Football Coach Jim Maples placed on LEAVE

Started by Word2thewise, July 29, 2013, 01:19:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BRONCO2015

Quote from: TeddyKGB on July 30, 2013, 03:45:15 PM
I don't think that's a stupid question at all Goal. I do not like Private schools, spoiled kids or elitest attitude...I HATE garces. I do not care for Maples as a coach.

Teddy, how do you REALLY feel????   :D :D :D :D :D :D

Pretty much sums it up doesn't it Goal!   :)

Gotta love Teddy. Straight shooter. Aims at the nuts...  8)

Now Goal, about your misguided thinking regarding #1 and #2 in the Valley... ;)
Why do they use costly new sterile needles to give a lethal injection? Really. Just save the same friggin' needle.

GOALPOST

Ok Teddy understood. Just remember if a kid wants to play for the best team with the best chance to win a valley title don't blame the coaches. We are square on that one.

Bronco, right on, solid program. you beat us straight up 2 years in a row in valley playoffs. Happy to see you in D1. I will correct my #2 too just the south valley  but #1 for schools with 700 students. 

BRONCO2015

Quote from: GOALPOST on July 31, 2013, 06:23:12 AM
Ok Teddy understood. Just remember if a kid wants to play for the best team with the best chance to win a valley title don't blame the coaches. We are square on that one.

Bronco, right on, solid program. you beat us straight up 2 years in a row in valley playoffs. Happy to see you in D1. I will correct my #2 too just the south valley  but #1 for schools with 700 students. 

All good fun! Gotta support your team!  :u:

Good luck this year! Broncos have a target on their back this year. Everyone will bring their "A" game at them. Got along season ahead.
Why do they use costly new sterile needles to give a lethal injection? Really. Just save the same friggin' needle.

TeddyKGB

Goal, I have often stated that kids show up at schools and that's not a coaches fault. Kids transfer to schools with traditionally strong programs all the time.

Coach Hurd

After several conversations with those who DO know what's going on, seems Coach Maples is the scapegoat in a witch hunt.  :d:

To bad, really good man.

TeddyKGB

Coach Hurd

Quote from: TeddyKGB on July 31, 2013, 02:15:26 PM
Hurd, you continue to amaze me...

That doesn't surprise me. Simple is .....

Why don't you trying doing something constructive for the kids instead of coming here and trying to slit the throat of every coach you think you can? If you had some idea about what you were talking about and had a sense of some sort of equal treatment for all, someone might listen. So far, not so much.

TeddyKGB

Hurd, you ignorant fool...unlike you I don't have to validate what I do with the "it's for the kids" speech you have made your catch phrase. You have no idea the things I have done or do so don't make assumptions. If I had some idea what I'm talking about? I'm not the one that's been banned because I said things I had no proof of, am I?

TeddyKGB

Chew on this for a minute Hurd...where is all the support from the local coaches on here or in the media? Why aren't the parents at garces up at arms to defend this "really good man"? Let's give the benefit of the doubt, the local news reported it last night...lets check back in a week and see exactly what kind of support the local coaching community and garces parents gives to this "scape goat" that's a "really good man"...I mean besides Ski who thinks he's the reincarnation of Lombardi.

CWClassof2007

TeddyKGB

CWClass.... You just want to watch Hurd continue entertaining you!

old driller

Anyone on this board who thinks the Drillers haven't recruited over the years are naïve......

TeddyKGB

hey there old, I see you have taken a break from your no doubt intense game of World Of Warcraft or Madden 14 to shed some light on this subject!

BRONCO2015

Quote from: TeddyKGB on July 31, 2013, 06:03:17 PM
hey there old, I see you have taken a break from your no doubt intense game of World Of Warcraft or Madden 14 to shed some light on this subject!

izne1home

Quote from: old driller on July 31, 2013, 05:39:01 PM
Anyone on this board who thinks the Drillers haven't recruited over the years are naïve......

Same with the Clovis schools. 

BRONCO2015

Quote from: izne1home on July 31, 2013, 09:23:14 PM
Same with the Clovis schools. 

Yea, anyone from a Clovis school that doesn't think the Drillers have recuited, is naive, Soitenly... Nyuk, Nyuk... :D

TeddyKGB

Hurd...still waiting on that out cry of support and outrage. :huh:

dlion

Jimmy! :u: Jimmy!  :u:  He's our man! fi he cant do it nobody can, RAH! RAH! RAH!   :D
In the time of chimpanzees I was a monkey!

Just_A_Fan

Quote from: dlion on August 01, 2013, 09:13:06 AM
Jimmy! :u: Jimmy!  :u:  He's our man! fi he cant do it nobody can, RAH! RAH! RAH!   :D

Nice....LOL.... :D

Just_A_Fan