News:

We have upgraded the forums, still a work in progress, if you are having issues, please email [email protected]

Main Menu

Fresno St vs Michigan

Started by TeddyKGB, February 19, 2024, 11:59:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TeddyKGB

Anyone from here considering making the trip to The Big House to watch the Bulldogs? Izne I'm sure you and theanthill spent some time in he Motor city back in the 70s when Motown Records was hosting big parties

anthilllegend

Teddy, wouldn't drive across the street to watch this "body bag" game.  But would get on a good size jet...and head to Detroit to see the "Motor City Madman" perform (AKA, Ted Nuggent).  Even with the Wolverines losing their HC, and a ton of starters graduating or moving to the NFL...Michigan will run right through the Bulldogs (see Wyoming, San Jose State, New Mexico and San Diego State for the schematic). People seem to forget...because the Dogs righted the ship against "powerhouse New Mexico State"...that they will slide into Ann Arbor as the reigning 6th place finisher in the MWC.  While Fresno State will have one or two starters with decent NIL deals....the whole damn team will be on NIL deals in Ann Arbor.  The distance between the G5's and the P4's...is getting wider not narrower...at best this is a 4.5 to 5 TD Wolverine victory.  Is the Anthill morbidly curious about the game....of course (He's a football fan).  But, the Ant has been known to "turkey neck" as he cruises by a wreck...as well.

The Anthilllegend

TeddyKGB

I have no doubt that Michigan will run thru The Bulldogs like crap thru a goose...but I'm thinking that there my be some fun to be had in downtown Detroit Rock-City... I am sure there are some fly soul sisters that would enjoy the company of some gentlemen from The Golden State.

CWClassof2007

I will be there. Watching a game there is probably on most college football fans bucket list. Also my girlfriend's family live near Toledo & are huge Michigan fans.

eylchamps

Fresno state fans will pile into their station wagons to go see the dogs get beat by USC but they can't afford to go across country in their hoopties. These fans don't bother to go support the dogs at home against Nevada.
WYL wishes they were the EYL

CWClassof2007

Quote from: eylchamps on February 20, 2024, 01:21:07 PMFresno state fans will pile into their station wagons to go see the dogs get beat by USC but they can't afford to go across country in their hoopties. These fans don't bother to go support the dogs at home against Nevada.
Just an idiotic statement. They averaged just under 40k the last two years. Led the G5 in attendance.

CWClassof2007