News:

We have upgraded the forums, still a work in progress, if you are having issues, please email [email protected]

Main Menu

Lamonica Stadium

Started by BUILDER.02, October 19, 2011, 11:21:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BUILDER.02

With the Game Tomarrow Night by far being the biggest in the valley to date, and both teams hitting on all cylinders I hope the People show up! Lamonica stadium is the best FOOTBALL stadium in the Vally hands down Sorry Buchanan the Track throws me off. Will the stadium be packed! Will we be witnesses to OLD Clovis? Thoughts on the Game out side of the Coaches players and Uniforms (Looking at you Clovis).
"If you've got them by the balls their hearts and minds will follow."

John Wayne.

Bronco

I'll  be  there  for  sure &  you're  right  about  Lamonica  being  the  best  place  to  watch  a  game  :u: Without  a  track  around  the  field  you , as  a  fan , feel  right  on  top  of  the  game.
It's  also  a  great  place  for  the  players  to  play  for  the  same  reason .

I  just  hope  the  Coug's  don't  wear  those  aweful  blue  pants  8) 

bksflddan

Quote from: Bronco on October 19, 2011, 11:30:29 AM
I'll  be  there  for  sure &  you're  right  about  Lamonica  being  the  best  place  to  watch  a  game  :u: Without  a  track  around  the  field  you , as  a  fan , feel  right  on  top  of  the  game.
It's  also  a  great  place  for  the  players  to  play  for  the  same  reason .

I  just  hope  the  Coug's  don't  wear  those  aweful  blue  pants  8) 

I was carrying the National Ensign during the National Anthem at Lamonica for the '76 VC .... just a little trivia!!
"The crux of leadership is seeing what needs to be done and doing it before anyone else"

Run fast! Stay Low!

Just_A_Fan

Sanger's stadium is a pretty good place to watch a game too...no track either....

izne1home

Quote from: bksflddan on October 19, 2011, 11:42:03 AM
I was carrying the National Ensign during the National Anthem at Lamonica for the '76 VC .... just a little trivia!!

Was that the Lupe Sanchez show game?

Bronco

Quote from: Just_A_Fan on October 19, 2011, 11:54:04 AM
Sanger's stadium is a pretty good place to watch a game too...no track either....

I  agree  with  you  there  AND  a  much  better  choice   at  the  consession  stand .  Food  IS  NOT  an  important  consideration  at  CUSD  home  games ( includes  both  stadiums )  :d:

Just_A_Fan

Quote from: Bronco on October 19, 2011, 12:33:42 PM
I  agree  with  you  there  AND  a  much  better  choice   at  the  consession  stand .  Food  IS  NOT  an  important  consideration  at  CUSD  home  games ( includes  both  stadiums )  :d:

Sanger concessions are very good!!  Except they ran out of tacos by half time when we played last week...almost had withdrawls  :D

Bronco

Quote from: Just_A_Fan on October 19, 2011, 12:37:18 PM
Sanger concessions are very good!!  Except they ran out of tacos by half time when we played last week...almost had withdrawls  :D

Great  tacos  :u:  Great  Tri-tip  :u: Great  atmosphere  :u: Great  little  town  :u:

Linebacker HS

Both Sanger and Lamonica are great fields to watch a game as well as play.
"I don't get heart attacks, I give 'em!"

BUILDER.02

If you Don't love to Play Coach or watch Football In Tom Flores or Lamonica you must not be alive!

Will Clovis have to Bring in extra seating for the game tomarrow? id like to see that happen personally.

John Wayne.

illinjoe

This one should have been televised.

Coach9

Absolutely, who ever makes these schedules for the games televised seems to be asleep at the wheel.

BUILDER.02

How is it not! Who Will be on TV?

Will It at Least be on the Radio?

John Wayne.

illinjoe

SJM vs Sunnyside. I dont know about radio. Coach Hurd get Pag on this ASAP!!!

Just_A_Fan

They make TV schedules quite a bit in advance, so no one knows who is going to be good and who is going to be bad at that point.  Sunnyside and SJM are the TV game this week.  Don't know if Clovis and Central are on the radio or not.  Wish the Bullard and Edison game had been on TV so I could have recorded it.

Coach9

Just left a message for Pags, let's see what happens.  :u:

Feed The Dog

KJEO will air the game tape-delay.
It will be on at 11:30 Friday night on KGMC TV and Comcast Ch 10. 
Then the game will air two more times - on Saturday at 9:30am on KJEO, Ch 32 and also on Sunday at 8:00pm on KJEO.

Coach9

That's better than nothing, thanks Dog.

Good boy....Sit!

Klin97

Since the game is going to be shown on tape-delay, I'm not going to record it. I"ll actually be able to yell. w00t!

Coach9

Ask and you shall recieve, Pag will do the Clovis vs Central game Thursday as well as the Kingsburg vs Coaling Station "A" game Friday night.

Tommorrow on the show, Coach Steele (Kingsburg) and Coach Mccaleb (Coalinga)

http://1430espn.com/includes/news_items/2/news_items_more.php?id=103&section_id=2

Coach9