News:

We have upgraded the forums, still a work in progress, if you are having issues, please email [email protected]

Main Menu

Clovis West (0-6) @ Buchanan (2-4) Friday, October 21 at VMS

Started by soldier08, October 15, 2011, 04:51:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

soldier08

Probably going to be an exciting one. Predictions? Top players that need to step up?
10X Track State Champs

CWClassof2007

Quote from: soldier08 on October 15, 2011, 04:51:11 PM
Probably going to be an exciting one. Predictions? Top players that need to step up?

CW by a hair. The Clovis West defense needs to step up from what I have been hearing. I only have gone to one game this year since I moved. I think they'll bounce back next year though. It seems like they always do.

soldier08

Quote from: CWClassof2007 on October 15, 2011, 05:00:32 PM
CW by a hair. The Clovis West defense needs to step up from what I have been hearing. I only have gone to one game this year since I moved. I think they'll bounce back next year though. It seems like they always do.
High Scoring?
10X Track State Champs

allaboutfb

CW will win their first game in dominating fashion!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I think they will take out all of their frustrations from this season on Buchanan.  It won't even be close.  Then they will do the same to CE.  At this point everyone will be wondering if CW is back!!!!!!!!!!  Their will be threads of "I told you so", "the Eagles are peaking at the right time" and so forth.  Then...reality will once again will set in.  Clovis HS and Central will destroy CW and we will all understand that the TRAC is not very good as a whole this year and CW beat two teams that where just worse than them.

CWClassof2007

Quote from: allaboutfb on October 15, 2011, 06:26:20 PM
CW will win their first game in dominating fashion!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I think they will take out all of their frustrations from this season on Buchanan.  It won't even be close.  Then they will do the same to CE.  At this point everyone will be wondering if CW is back!!!!!!!!!!  Their will be threads of "I told you so", "the Eagles are peaking at the right time" and so forth.  Then...reality will once again will set in.  Clovis HS and Central will destroy CW and we will all understand that the TRAC is not very good as a whole this year and CW beat two teams that where just worse than them.

Nobody will be saying anything about Clovis West being back to the level they were at last year until the next time they will compete for a Valley Championship.

Pioneerqb10

Go Bears!!! Would LOVE to see them spoiled Clovis kids go 0-10!!!!!

Coach9

Here's a free clue for you qb10, both teams are Clovis boys. 

CWClassof2007

Quote from: Pioneerqb10 on October 15, 2011, 08:23:07 PM
Go Bears!!! Would LOVE to see them spoiled Clovis kids go 0-10!!!!!

Because all of us "Clovis kids" are spoiled. Idiot.

diesel

CWClassof2007

Quote from: diesel on October 15, 2011, 09:48:31 PM
Spoiled to winning..... ;)
As much as I hate agreeing with you on anything, you're right. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger.

GoldenHawksFootball

QuoteCW by a hair. The Clovis West defense needs to step up from what I have been hearing. I only have gone to one game this year since I moved. I think they'll bounce back next year though. It seems like they always do.

CWClassof2007 do you ever pick against CW? Sorry to pile on but I couldn't resist. I can just hear Anthil when the team goes 0-10, they are the best 0-10 team on the planet and everybody still talks about them which is why all threads turn to CW? Sorry guys, you do reap what you sow sometimes. I learned as Centennial bowed out in the semis last season not to gloat. At least Phats man is entertaining and providing some laughs as annoying as it may be.

FENIX

Quote from: GoldenHawksFootball on October 16, 2011, 12:45:43 AM
CWClassof2007 do you ever pick against CW? Sorry to pile on but I couldn't resist. I can just hear Anthil when the team goes 0-10, they are the best 0-10 team on the planet and everybody still talks about them which is why all threads turn to CW? Sorry guys, you do reap what you sow sometimes. I learned as Centennial bowed out in the semis last season not to gloat. At least Phats man is entertaining and providing some laughs as annoying as it may be.

Im a former CW guy and I think CWclassofblahblahblah is too much.  He is incapable of picking against his boys (he also thinks CW football started with Hartigan). Shoot even the Anthill ranked Cw lower than anybody in his preseason poll.  Even Bakophats! 

FENIX

At the same time though cwclassofblahblahblah, you are right CW will beat Buchanan

CWClassof2007

I will pick CW to beat Buchanan & Clovis East. But I won't pick them to beat Clovis & Central. So no I am not incapable of picking against them.

CWClassof2007

I am fully aware CW football started before Hartigan was around. When have I ever mentioned anything about him? His first year at CW was my freshman year & I remember going to games when Blakenship & Lombardi were both there.

PigIron

Clovis West 0-10!!! Hahahaha, it would be nice, but they will win 1 game this year, just not against the Buchanan Bears. Bears clip the Eagles wings 49-38.

Sixtynine

Just my opinion, but my opinion is right

flexmac3

Quote from: PigIron on October 16, 2011, 03:11:13 PM
Clovis West 0-10!!! Hahahaha, it would be nice, but they will win 1 game this year, just not against the Buchanan Bears. Bears clip the Eagles wings 49-38.
that's cold, but you are funny PigIron :D

soldier08

10X Track State Champs

soldier08

10X Track State Champs