News:

We have upgraded the forums, still a work in progress, if you are having issues, please email [email protected]

Main Menu

CMAC vs TRAC

Started by Coach9, October 16, 2011, 03:52:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coach9

For the first time in the Fresno area I would have to say the TRAC is not the premiere league in this area. CMAC can play with anyone and beat most in my opinion.

ETKilla

Wait until Clovis or Central play Bullard or Edison.  CW nearly beat Bullard and somewhat hung with the Tigers, and their the last place team of the TRAC.  Lets not get carried away now.
Mike Jones.  Who?  Mike Jones.  281-330-8004

allaboutfb

Quote from: ETKilla on October 16, 2011, 04:32:56 PM
Wait until Clovis or Central play Bullard or Edison.  CW nearly beat Bullard and somewhat hung with the Tigers, and their the last place team of the TRAC.  Lets not get carried away now.
I agree with you in that the TRAC IMO has the top 2 teams between the two divions but across the board the CMAC has better teams.  The TRAC has Clovis and Central while the CMAC has Edison Bullard SJM and Sunnyside.  Plus Madera is 4-2.

Coach9

As your nic name says ETKilla, you would like nothing more than to see the CMAC not do well. As a supporter of all leagues, all the kids. I think it very good that we have some equlaity of leagues this year, which is exactly what we have. It is great for local high school football. I base my opinion on years of experience and a neutral position on the schools and districts, you, not so much.  ;)

d1hopkins

Quote from: ETKilla on October 16, 2011, 04:32:56 PM
It will be problems. I don't believe any one of them games would just be a gimmie.

CWClassof2007

I agree with you CoachHurd...the CMAC overall is a better league this year than the TRAC. But it is close. CN barely lost to SJM & Bullard barely beat CW. So how would Clovis & Central do against those schools? We won't know until the playoffs when we will get to see a possible Clovis vs Bullard/Edsion matchup or Central vs Bullard/Edison game. If Clovis North plays Clovis & Central tough & SJM wins the CMAC they should earn the #2 or #3 seed in my opinion. I think D1 & D2 are both wide open this year & you have TRAC & CMAC teams in both divisions. Should be fun even though CW won't be a factor! Look at that in red. Yeah I said it!!!

diesel

Quote from: Coach Hurd on October 16, 2011, 03:52:34 PM
For the first time in the Fresno area I would have to say the TRAC is not the premiere league in this area. CMAC can play with anyone and beat most in my opinion.

Careful, Coach.....don't wanna hurt those kids who play in the TRAC's feelings, do we?   ;)

Coach9

izne1home

Quote from: diesel on October 16, 2011, 05:07:49 PM
Careful, Coach.....don't wanna hurt those kids who play in the TRAC's feelings, do we?   ;)

Perfect example.  Coach said the CMAC is better than the TRAC this year, and it was meant as a compliment to the CMAC.  He didn't say the TRAC sucks. 

Any questions?

Coach9

See how that retainer kicks in when you need a lawyer?  :u:

diesel

Quote from: izne1home on October 16, 2011, 05:18:03 PM
Perfect example.  Coach said the CMAC is better than the TRAC this year, and it was meant as a compliment to the CMAC.  He didn't say the TRAC sucks. 

Any questions?

Did Someone else say the TRAC sucked?  Or a particular school in the TRAC sucked??  Or did someone IMPLY it by saying CW would go 0-10?  Big difference??  HMMMM...........questions?

CWClassof2007

Quote from: izne1home on October 16, 2011, 05:18:03 PM

Any questions?
:u: :u: :u: :u: :u:

ETKilla

Quote from: Coach Hurd on October 16, 2011, 04:40:06 PM
As your nic name says ETKilla, you would like nothing more than to see the CMAC not do well. As a supporter of all leagues, all the kids. I think it very good that we have some equlaity of leagues this year, which is exactly what we have. It is great for local high school football. I base my opinion on years of experience and a neutral position on the schools and districts, you, not so much.  ;)

Im not even sure what you're trying to say.  Your years of experience and neutral posittion on schools and districts?  Me not so much?  What do you know about me?  I give credit where credit is due.  Clovis and Central are clearly better than Bullard and Edison in my opinion.  Which Im allowed to express here Hurd.  Get off your high horse, not sure how you even got up there.    :d: :d:

Coach9

If you aren't sure what I'm saying what's with the anger? Of course you have a right to your opinion, you ever see me say different, I preach that. Sorry you have such a thin skin, I wont bother such a special nic again, please forgive me.

ETKilla

Still have no idea what you're saying.  Hard to understand you I guess.

d1hopkins

Quote from: ETKilla on October 16, 2011, 06:35:17 PM
Im not even sure what you're trying to say.  Your years of experience and neutral posittion on schools and districts?  Me not so much?  What do you know about me?  I give credit where credit is due.  Clovis and Central are clearly better than Bullard and Edison in my opinion.  Which Im allowed to express here Hurd.  Get off your high horse, not sure how you even got up there.    :d: :d:

We will see come playoffs

Just_A_Fan

Quote from: d1hopkins on October 16, 2011, 08:18:18 PM
We will see come playoffs

Would like to see an Edison vs Clovis game..... :u:

Just_A_Fan

Going to cheer for the CMAC, but let's be honest, BOTH leagues have some very good teams this year....play offs are going to be interesting....

CWClassof2007

Quote from: Just_A_Fan on October 16, 2011, 09:00:12 PM
Going to cheer for the CMAC, but let's be honest, BOTH leagues have some very good teams this year....play offs are going to be interesting....

Definitely will. I plan on heading south too watch the championship game this year. Unless of course there are two Bakersfield schools.

d1hopkins

Quote from: Just_A_Fan on October 16, 2011, 08:57:30 PM
Would like to see an Edison vs Clovis game..... :u:
Edison/Central would be a good 1 also

d1hopkins