News:

We have upgraded the forums, still a work in progress, if you are having issues, please email [email protected]

Main Menu

Wasco vs. Taft

Started by justabbfan, October 16, 2011, 05:13:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

justabbfan

Uh Ohhhhhhhhh...... come on down, Mighty Taft Wildcats.  I know you circled this game on your schedule......Too bad your going to take a beating in every aspect of the game....I HOPE the Tigers put up 70 on the cats......Just too see Sprague make up some exscuse why they lost to those little mexicans........hahahaha thats funny I dont care who you are....I like the Tigers 66-21.....Taft QB is a good athelete he might find the end zone a few times, but besides that its all Wasco on Friday night.

justabbfan

kenny powers

Quote from: justabbfan on October 16, 2011, 05:13:35 PM
Uh Ohhhhhhhhh...... come on down, Mighty Taft Wildcats.  I know you circled this game on your schedule......Too bad your going to take a beating in every aspect of the game....I HOPE the Tigers put up 70 on the cats......Just too see Sprague make up some exscuse why they lost to those little mexicans........hahahaha thats funny I dont care who you are....I like the Tigers 66-21.....Taft QB is a good athelete he might find the end zone a few times, but besides that its all Wasco on Friday night.
I have Wasco 100-0. I hear Wasco is going to be giving out free banjos and set of spoons at the gate to improve the attendance of the Taft faithful. Banjos, spoons, missing teeth, cut off wranglers, flip flops and meth............aint no party like a Taft High party cuz a Taft High party dont stop!!! :)

kenny powers

flexmac3

Quote from: justabbfan on October 16, 2011, 05:13:35 PM
Ok, I know Wasco is on a roll, but you need to slow your roll, what up with that "little mexican" reference.
Wasco is very good football team, but act like you been there before, you don't have to go there.
Wasco should handle Taft, and be contention for the league title.
This is a rivalry game, and I'm sure Wasco would love to win impressively.

flexmac3

flexmac3

Quote from: kenny powers on October 16, 2011, 05:46:08 PM
I have Wasco 100-0. I hear Wasco is going to be giving out free banjos and set of spoons at the gate to improve the attendance of the Taft faithful. Banjos, spoons, missing teeth, cut off wranglers, flip flops and meth............aint no party like a Taft High party cuz a Taft High party dont stop!!! :)
Kenny, you must have not been to Taft lately.

flexmac3

kenny powers

Quote from: flexmac3 on October 16, 2011, 06:03:23 PM
[/quote

Nah I haven't lol......But it is what imagined. :)

kenny powers

flexmac3

Quote from: kenny powers on October 16, 2011, 06:10:47 PM
Quote from: flexmac3 on October 16, 2011, 06:03:23 PM
[/quote

Nah I haven't lol......But it is what imagined. :)
Good point, that was funny :D

flexmac3

kenny powers

Quote from: flexmac3 on October 16, 2011, 06:00:23 PM
Ok, I know Wasco is on a roll, but you need to slow your roll, what up with that "little mexican" reference.
Wasco is very good football team, but act like you been there before, you don't have to go there.

We are all little Mexicans in Wasco!!! If we aren't our kids are or our neices and nephews...We can't act like we have been there before...cuz we haven't......but actuallly the truth is bbfan has. He has played on the highest level you can play on for his sport :)...To say we would love to win impressively is a huge undestatement lol ....we would like to bury Sprague and pee on his grave, all while drinking a Mickeys and listening to " Country Boy Can Survive". :) We have been crap in Wasco for years, (not the last 3 years) so the chip on the shoulder is there....The next 5 years in Wasco have been about 10 years in the making. So yeah.............we dont know how to act.....we were crazy enough to devote the last 10 years of our lives so we wouldnt suck in football. lol :) The coaches on this staff have coached most of these guys since they were 8 years old, all along the way preaching that their day would come to stomp the Spargues in the dirt lol. It sounds crazy but its true. lol Gotta love being from a small town!!

kenny powers

flexmac3

Quote from: kenny powers on October 16, 2011, 06:30:20 PM
We are all little Mexicans in Wasco!!! If we aren't our kids are or our neices and nephews...We can't act like we have been there before...cuz we haven't......but actuallly the truth is bbfan has. He has played on the highest level you can play on for his sport :)...To say we would love to win impressively is a huge undestatement lol ....we would like to bury Sprague and pee on his grave, all while drinking a Mickeys and listening to " Country Boy Can Survive". :) We have been crap in Wasco for years, (not the last 3 years) so the chip on the shoulder is there....The next 5 years in Wasco have been about 10 years in the making. So yeah.............we dont know how to act.....we were crazy enough to devote the last 10 years of our lives so we wouldnt suck in football. lol :) The coaches on this staff have coached most of these guys since they were 8 years old, all along the way preaching that their day would come to stomp the Spargues in the dirt lol. It sounds crazy but its true. lol Gotta love being from a small town!!
Thats kinda what I just said Kenny, your just more expressive :D

flexmac3

justabbfan

Quote from: flexmac3 on October 16, 2011, 06:00:23 PM

Dear Mr. Flexmac3 or should I say Mr. ESL student.....you my friend dont have a clue of what Im referring too, here is some advise for you:  Slow down, read carefully, sound out your letters.....good thing you dont need a GED to be on this site or you might be gone....This body bleeds orange and black,  Those little mexicans Im referring too, aren't so little anymore and One of those has my blood running through his veins, although it sounds like alot of liquor is running through yours....What you should do is, go to the Off-Topic section and try and find someone with a collection of HOOKED ON PHONICS books to help you out and stay out of the Wasco Forums.......lmao

justabbfan

flexmac3

Quote from: justabbfan on October 16, 2011, 07:31:25 PM

Dear Mr. Flexmac3 or should I say Mr. ESL student.....you my friend dont have a clue of what Im referring too, here is some advise for you:  Slow down, read carefully, sound out your letters.....good thing you dont need a GED to be on this site or you might be gone....This body bleeds orange and black,  Those little mexicans Im referring too, aren't so little anymore and One of those has my blood running through his veins, although it sounds like alot of liquor is running through yours....What you should do is, go to the Off-Topic section and try and find someone with a collection of HOOKED ON PHONICS books to help you out and stay out of the Wasco Forums.......lmao
So thats how you are, I didn't even know we were friends, You are overly sensitive, and now you are defensive, you should have simply explained what the phrase was about, "losing to those little mexican". Im going to go to off topic, and look up how you cant explain yourself properly.
Since you are the owner and sheriff  of the Wasco Forum on this site, I will continue to trespass on it. its pretty crowded on the Wasco forum, actually, you should be thanking me for trespassing on your Wasco forum, its just you and Kenny on the Wasco forum. :D

flexmac3

justabbfan

Quote from: flexmac3 on October 16, 2011, 09:12:29 PM
So thats how you are, I didn't even know we were friends, You are overly sensitive, and now you are defensive, you should have simply explained what the phrase was about, "losing to those little mexican". Im going to go to off topic, and look up how you cant explain yourself properly.
Since you are the owner and sheriff  of the Wasco Forum on this site, I will continue to trespass on it. its pretty crowded on the Wasco forum, actually, you should be thanking me for trespassing on your Wasco forum, its just you and Kenny on the Wasco forum. :D

Thats it,  thats what you came up with after 900+ posts......Do me a favor, when you go to off topic and find the forum' "how you can't explain yourself".......It's going to say read carefully, read slowly, and sound out the tough words......Alot like those classes you took.   You know,  where they taught you how to spoke.....lmao

justabbfan

flexmac3

Quote from: justabbfan on October 16, 2011, 10:15:56 PM

Thats it,  thats what you came up with after 900+ posts......Do me a favor, when you go to off topic and find the forum' "how you can't explain yourself".......It's going to say read carefully, read slowly, and sound out the tough words......Alot like those classes you took.   You know,  where they taught you how to spoke.....lmao
Yeah thats it, No favors for you friend, stay on topic for us three readers,
Despite your lack of sensibility, and not thinking clearly, your Tigers are playing well,  
you really want to go back forth? Is that how you handle yourself when you get mad. you type meaningless words on a forum.
Now for your topic Wasco vs Taft, No Comment. Ill make a comment week 9

flexmac3

Forceuser

Taft is going to be for a physical night.  I wouldn't be scared of what Wasco does, their schemes are simple.  But the kids are way physical and strong and are playing with alot of confidence.  That is the edge that makes the tigers dangerous.   
"All life demands struggle. Those who have everything given to them become lazy, selfish, and insensitive to the real values of life. The very striving and hard work that we so constantly try to avoid is the major building block in the person we are today."
― Pope Paul VI

Forceuser

"All life demands struggle. Those who have everything given to them become lazy, selfish, and insensitive to the real values of life. The very striving and hard work that we so constantly try to avoid is the major building block in the person we are today."
― Pope Paul VI

justabbfan

Quote from: Forceuser on October 17, 2011, 08:10:17 AM
Taft is going to be for a physical night.  I wouldn't be scared of what Wasco does, their schemes are simple.  But the kids are way physical and strong and are playing with alot of confidence.  That is the edge that makes the tigers dangerous.   

If the schemes that Wasco run are simple, then why hasn't anyone stopped them yet? Is that why BCHS was able to stop them?  Oh yeah first play went for a TD and they averaged 10 yds a carry and about 17 yds a play..........YOU SHOULD BE SCARED, VERY SCARED TO PLAY THE NUMBER ONE OFFENSE IN THE VALLEY........OH YEAH THE LAST 8 PASS PLAYS THEY HAVE RAN, 6 TD'S,  PRETTY EFFECTIVE IF YOU ASK ME....DUEL THREAT OUT OF THE DOUBLE WING. WASCO IS GOING TO BE TOUGH TO BEAT EVEN FOR TEHACHAPI......TAFT YOUR BEST BET FRIDAY NIGHT IS CLOCK MANAGEMENT, MAYBE ASK PRADO AND THE OFFICIALS IF THEY CAN START THE GAME WITH  A RUNNING CLOCK, SO WASCO DOESN'T SCORE IN THE TRIPLE DIGITS ON FRIDAY....

justabbfan

Forceuser

I'm not sure why you are screaming.  But let me explain my thoughts as they seem to have been misconstrued.  I believe Wasco's schemes are simple, because they are, it's not a knock, it's not a bash, it's the truth.  It's because of the simplicity of the system that their kids are able to play fast and aggressive.  It's a compliment.  Jeez.  Like I said before, they are a dangerous team because of the before mention fact.  Man, defensive much.  :D
― Pope Paul VI

Forceuser

― Pope Paul VI

GoldenHawksFootball

QuoteIf the schemes that Wasco run are simple, then why hasn't anyone stopped them yet? Is that why BCHS was able to stop them?  Oh yeah first play went for a TD and they averaged 10 yds a carry and about 17 yds a play..........YOU SHOULD BE SCARED, VERY SCARED TO PLAY THE NUMBER ONE OFFENSE IN THE VALLEY........OH YEAH THE LAST 8 PASS PLAYS THEY HAVE RAN, 6 TD'S,  PRETTY EFFECTIVE IF YOU ASK ME....DUEL THREAT OUT OF THE DOUBLE WING. WASCO IS GOING TO BE TOUGH TO BEAT EVEN FOR TEHACHAPI......TAFT YOUR BEST BET FRIDAY NIGHT IS CLOCK MANAGEMENT, MAYBE ASK PRADO AND THE OFFICIALS IF THEY CAN START THE GAME WITH  A RUNNING CLOCK, SO WASCO DOESN'T SCORE IN THE TRIPLE DIGITS ON FRIDAY....

No excuses but to my knowledge Bakersfield Christian's QB and backup QB went out with injuries as well as two run stuffing starting linebackers. Wasco basically has done what it was supposed to do at this point. Please stay humble until Wasco beats Tehachapi,  then Coalinga and Washington Union in the post season. Until then scoring triple digits against 1-4 depleted Taft team won't be impressive 1 iota.

GoldenHawksFootball

Forceuser

GHF- there is no excuses given because they flat beat us up.  Some of  our kids folded.  Like I said before Wasco is playing fast and more importantly physical.  Like I told the team after the game, we cant coach weight room.  That is something that is earned in the offseason.  You can tell they get it done in the weight room.
― Pope Paul VI

Forceuser

― Pope Paul VI

justabbfan

Quote from: Forceuser on October 17, 2011, 01:47:04 PM
I'm not sure why you are screaming.  But let me explain my thoughts as they seem to have been misconstrued.  I believe Wasco's schemes are simple, because they are, it's not a knock, it's not a bash, it's the truth.  It's because of the simplicity of the system that their kids are able to play fast and aggressive.  It's a compliment.  Jeez.  Like I said before, they are a dangerous team because of the before mention fact.  Man, defensive much.  :D

First of all, The Caps were not intended for screaming,  I typed it and didn't realize the caps were on until I finished (my fault)...But it sounds like a bit rediculous that a coach that just got his A^% handed to him says the schemes that was just ran on them are simple....Sounds to me like you should of been able to stop them if they were simple...The blocking in the Double Wing is very difficult for a Defensive team to control and in order to stop them you must put another defender in the Box which then opens up other options....The reason they run it so well is not that it is simple but that they have been running this offense since they were about 8-9 years old (its called experience),  Now if your saying the playbook is not as indepth as most offenses I would agree with you but to say its simple to run is not......  That spread your trying to run at BCHS says it all about your knowledge of an offensive mind...(You dont have a Carr or a Peterson to try and run that type of Offense).....Oh well If you think its simple maybe you should try and run it ( You have a couple of descent running back and quick kids)....Doesn't suprise me though you are from Shafter.........

Quote from: GoldenHawksFootball on October 17, 2011, 02:08:57 PM
No excuses but to my knowledge Bakersfield Christian's QB and backup QB went out with injuries as well as two run stuffing starting linebackers. Wasco basically has done what it was supposed to do at this point. Please stay humble until Wasco beats Tehachapi,  then Coalinga and Washington Union in the post season. Until then scoring triple digits against 1-4 depleted Taft team won't be impressive 1 iota.

There Qb did take some shots that night, good arm, tough kid.  But it didn't matter, with him or those Linebackers(run-stuffing) thats funny......Yes we have taken care of business and have done what was expected, its how there doing it 296-41 in 6 games.....Starters have yet to play a full game...BCHS was 3-1,  I believe so a 48-7 whippen is impressive.....Be humble you say, coming from a Centennial guy now thats funny.....

justabbfan

Division IV Junkie

Everyone seems to be at a misunderstanding.  Not saying I'm the almighty voice of reason, but here it is. 

YES, the double wing is a SIMPLER offense.  I don't say simple because there are many things you can run out of it.  As soon as you drive down the field a couple of times then you can open up a long throw down field.  It stops good offenses by clock management which takes offensive drives away from opposing teams.  When you have the personal (huge line, bruising backs, and an athletic QB) it is one of the more effective offenses out there.  I remember playing Wasco and having them score on us due to the fact that we never played againest it and it is tough for your scrub players to simulate at practice.  Thats what makes it tough. 

I think where Wasco would struggle just like any other DW offense is when you are behind and you need a 2 minute game winning drive.  They haven't needed it yet, but last year againest Coalinga is a good example if I remember correctly.

So yes, not a totally simple offense but maybe simpler then most.  But with playmakers it can be as effective as any.
I have a fever and the only prescription is more cowbell!

Division IV Junkie

GoldenHawksFootball

QuoteDoesn't suprise me though you are from Shafter.........

What exactly does that mean?

QuoteThere Qb did take some shots that night, good arm, tough kid.  But it didn't matter, with him or those Linebackers(run-stuffing) thats funny......Yes we have taken care of business and have done what was expected, its how there doing it 296-41 in 6 games.....Starters have yet to play a full game...BCHS was 3-1,  I believe so a 48-7 whippen is impressive.....Be humble you say, coming from a Centennial guy now thats funny.....

I speak in terms of experience from last season. Centennial outscored its opponents 307-79 in 6 games; 57 to 13 average. Whipped Bakersfield a 1st time. Wasn't even close. 2nd time got whipped. The team got bored and complacent. They didn't take opponents seriously which is why Liberty nipped them by a point and took away the #1 seed. In my opinion the Tigers schedule is rather weak. In high school football it's who's hot at the right time. Doesn't matter what you did against Lindsay or McFarland. Those teams won't get you ready for the opponents you'll see in the post season. Or maybe they will if they've been running the same system since they were 8 yr. olds. But then again Coalinga got them good at there home field last season.

GoldenHawksFootball

justabbfan

Quote from: GoldenHawksFootball on October 17, 2011, 07:24:33 PM
What exactly does that mean?

I speak in terms of experience from last season. Centennial outscored its opponents 307-79 in 6 games; 57 to 13 average. Whipped Bakersfield a 1st time. Wasn't even close. 2nd time got whipped. The team got bored and complacent. They didn't take opponents seriously which is why Liberty nipped them by a point and took away the #1 seed. In my opinion the Tigers schedule is rather weak. In high school football it's who's hot at the right time. Doesn't matter what you did against Lindsay or McFarland. Those teams won't get you ready for the opponents you'll see in the post season. Or maybe they will if they've been running the same system since they were 8 yr. olds. But then again Coalinga got them good at there home field last season.

Coalinga 28  Wasco 26......Last years score.....#5 Tijerina didn't play in the second half,  dislocated shoulder.............First drive of the game Coalinga clearly fumbled the opening drive( I have film if you would like to see it, it was posted last year).  Refs got it wrong,  then they scored 7.....  Coalinga won the game no excuses but to say they got us good,  give me a break...  This year Wasco beat East 54-3,  BCHS 48-7,  Mira Monte 41-7......Only BCHS our starters even played in the 4th qtr.  I will give you Lindsay and McFarland but we did put up 60+ against both....Anytime Little Wasco beats up on Bakersfield schools its not a weak schedule for a DIV IV school...Before you run smack about Wasco or their weak schedule come watch them play.....They scrimmaged Garces this year also and averaged 7-8 yds a pop on the ground.....so I would say they can play with most....

justabbfan

Forceuser

Quote from: justabbfan on October 17, 2011, 04:22:10 PM

First of all, The Caps were not intended for screaming,  I typed it and didn't realize the caps were on until I finished (my fault)...But it sounds like a bit ridiculous that a coach that just got his A^% handed to him says the schemes that was just ran on them are simple....Sounds to me like you should of been able to stop them if they were simple...The blocking in the Double Wing is very difficult for a Defensive team to control and in order to stop them you must put another defender in the Box which then opens up other options....The reason they run it so well is not that it is simple but that they have been running this offense since they were about 8-9 years old (its called experience),  Now if your saying the playbook is not as in depth as most offenses I would agree with you but to say its simple to run is not......  That spread your trying to run at BCHS says it all about your knowledge of an offensive mind...(You don't have a Carr or a Peterson to try and run that type of Offense).....Oh well If you think its simple maybe you should try and run it ( You have a couple of descent running back and quick kids)....Doesn't suprise me though you are from Shafter.........

I am going to act like you never said that, you don't know me, I don't know you, you have no idea of my background nor where I come from nor what I know, same as me to you.  But leave it to someone to get personal.  Here I am complimenting your program and your system and you are too bull headed to see it.  I always root for my own league members to do well in playoffs because it makes us in the league on a whole look good, and genuinely want all the teams to have success.  I used to read your posts and think the same, now....Classless.  Good luck to the Tigers.
― Pope Paul VI

Forceuser

― Pope Paul VI

justabbfan

Quote from: Forceuser on October 17, 2011, 08:21:12 PM
I am going to act like you never said that, you don't know me, I don't know you, you have no idea of my background nor where I come from nor what I know, same as me to you.  But leave it to someone to get personal.  Here I am complimenting your program and your system and you are too bull headed to see it.  I always root for my own league members to do well in playoffs because it makes us in the league on a whole look good, and genuinely want all the teams to have success.  I used to read your posts and think the same, now....Classless.  Good luck to the Tigers.

Personal, How in the world did I get personal......You are from Shafter are you not, you run a spread dont you, Im entitled to my opinion.....  If your a true general you would never root for Wasco so who knows who you are........Oh well if passion of what I love and believe makes me classless than yes my friend I am.....

justabbfan

Forceuser

This is my last post on this and I am done.  I doing this last one because I really think you are miss understanding me, when I say simplistic, I am not saying it's simple to run, in fact I probably should have put it a different way.  You actually used the proper term, but I was thinking I may "offend" someone by saying as you put it.

"Now if your saying the playbook is not as in depth as most offenses I would agree with you"

But I thought by adding that the offense allowed the kids to play fast and aggressive I was putting the same point out there.  I posted on another thread about what I liked about the wing offenses, and why they are good high school offenses.  I'm not a wing guy, never have been and I never will be, it comes from my college playing days.  I love the zone scheme and will always be a zone guy.  But I run a play that is double wing esk,

By the way you did get personal when you said,"
"That spread your trying to run at BCHS says it all about your knowledge of an offensive mind..."  I don't generally get caught in these little spats on here, and that is why I'm no longer posting on this thread.  I think it's childish no matter how passionate you are about a subject not to be able to just agree to disagree. 

Oh and I will be even rooting for the tigers when they play tehachapi, not because they are Wasco, but because I want someone else to be the returning champs, of the league when it revamps next year.  But I wont root for you when you play Shafter...my good will only goes so far.   :D :u:
― Pope Paul VI

Forceuser

― Pope Paul VI

flexmac3

Little old Wasco has close 1600 to 1700 students, that why You hear complain so much about divisional placement.
Wasco in D4 is funny,

flexmac3

justabbfan

Quote from: Forceuser on October 17, 2011, 08:50:01 PM
This is my last post on this and I am done.  I doing this last one because I really think you are miss understanding me, when I say simplistic, I am not saying it's simple to run, in fact I probably should have put it a different way.  You actually used the proper term, but I was thinking I may "offend" someone by saying as you put it.

"Now if your saying the playbook is not as in depth as most offenses I would agree with you"

But I thought by adding that the offense allowed the kids to play fast and aggressive I was putting the same point out there.  I posted on another thread about what I liked about the wing offenses, and why they are good high school offenses.  I'm not a wing guy, never have been and I never will be, it comes from my college playing days.  I love the zone scheme and will always be a zone guy.  But I run a play that is double wing esk,

By the way you did get personal when you said,"
"That spread your trying to run at BCHS says it all about your knowledge of an offensive mind..."  I don't generally get caught in these little spats on here, and that is why I'm no longer posting on this thread.  I think it's childish no matter how passionate you are about a subject not to be able to just agree to disagree. 

Oh and I will be even rooting for the tigers when they play tehachapi, not because they are Wasco, but because I want someone else to be the returning champs, of the league when it revamps next year.  But I wont root for you when you play Shafter...my good will only goes so far.   :D :u:

Well said..............Sorry about the low blow (offensive mind), from what Ive seen on this site, it shows your doing good things.  I just got caught in the moment.  But my passion for the sport will forever be a part of me.....sorry about the Shafter game this year.....lol, its going to get ugly.  

justabbfan

justabbfan

Quote from: flexmac3 on October 17, 2011, 09:27:02 PM
Little old Wasco has close 1600 to 1700 students, that why You hear complain so much about divisional placement.
Wasco in D4 is funny,

Who's complaining about being in DIV IV........Yeah we have 1700 enrollment but only about 800 of them are not ESL students unlike you......Please reread before you post so you make a little sense.....My 16 month old speaks better than you.

justabbfan

flexmac3

Quote from: justabbfan on October 17, 2011, 07:47:34 PM

.Anytime Little Wasco beats up on Bakersfield schools its not a weak schedule for a DIV IV school...Before you run smack about Wasco or their weak schedule come watch them play.....They scrimmaged Garces this year also and averaged 7-8 yds a pop on the ground.....so I would say they can play with most....
When you have 1700 students you should beat the teams you are playing.
Wasco is the poster child for divisional placement. these are the schools who are fine just the way they are.

flexmac3

Division IV Junkie

Quote from: flexmac3 on October 17, 2011, 10:29:40 PM
When you have 1700 students you should beat the teams you are playing.
Wasco is the poster child for divisional placement. these are the schools who are fine just the way they are.

Doesn't Arivn also have close to that many students as well?  I thought I saw close to 2000...helps to have a big enrollment

Division IV Junkie

kenny powers

Quote from: Division IV Junkie on October 18, 2011, 06:18:08 AM
Doesn't Arivn also have close to that many students as well?  I thought I saw close to 2000...helps to have a big enrollment
It only kinda helps....Im sure Coalinga has much less student s then Wasco but probably has quite a few more guys on their team. Wasco has 800-900 students who can barely speak english. Needless to say our soccer team is good and cuts a crap load of kids off the team every year! lol Wasco has 2 freshmen and 6 sophmores on their varsity. They all get alot of playing time. We have a talented sqaud, but I attribute the great job that has been done this year to the coaching staff. They have gotten better and better the last 3 years.

kenny powers

Division IV Junkie

Quote from: kenny powers on October 18, 2011, 07:45:35 AM
It only kinda helps....Im sure Coalinga has much less student s then Wasco but probably has quite a few more guys on their team. Wasco has 800-900 students who can barely speak english. Needless to say our soccer team is good and cuts a crap load of kids off the team every year! lol Wasco has 2 freshmen and 6 sophmores on their varsity. They all get alot of playing time. We have a talented sqaud, but I attribute the great job that has been done this year to the coaching staff. They have gotten better and better the last 3 years.

Just get those spanish speakers put them on defense and say "Obtener el chico con la pelota"

See thats easy

Division IV Junkie

flexmac3

Quote from: Division IV Junkie on October 18, 2011, 07:50:49 AM
Just get those spanish speakers put them on defense and say "Obtener el chico con la pelota"

See thats easy
Arvin has 2400 students
Even though both schools need to move up, competitive balance is the reason Arvin and Wasco are in D4.

flexmac3

Forceuser

wasco would do fine in d3, probably would beat most of the teams in Bako that are D3.
― Pope Paul VI

Forceuser

― Pope Paul VI

GoldenHawksFootball

I would like to see Wasco play Ridgeview. I think it would be a classic.

GoldenHawksFootball

kenny powers

Quote from: GoldenHawksFootball on October 18, 2011, 11:57:16 AM
I would like to see Wasco play Ridgeview. I think it would be a classic.
That Ridgeview team is a combination of Foothill and Ridgview from the Golden Empire Youth Football League (I know Tripp and Moya for sure played for Foothill), those two teams faced each other in the championship about 5 or 6 times in different age groups as those boys were growing up. I agree that it would be a great game. The group that is in high school also had a great game one year in the championship against Tehachapi and Stockdale..Its really cool to see all these kids grown up and still doing good at the higher level.

kenny powers

renegade

KP you said bbfan played at the highest level in his sport. What sport and where?

renegade

justabbfan

Quote from: renegade on October 18, 2011, 02:57:49 PM
KP you said bbfan played at the highest level in his sport. What sport and where?

I was a Professional at Air Hockey.......lol
Almost made it to the big leagues in Beer Pong also.....
Thats on a need to know basis....

justabbfan

kenny powers

Quote from: renegade on October 18, 2011, 02:57:49 PM
If you have ever watched LA Inked....he has been on the show about 5 or 6 times.....He wants to remain annoymous because his wife hates the groupies... :)

kenny powers

justabbfan

What, no response from TAFT......I wonder if any fans will show up tonight.  Oh well good luck Tigers....Kyle and Austin run it up........this should be fun.....Wasco 72  Taft-7               

justabbfan

clinchDB9

U should whip em Coalinga had em 56 7 at half!! And Alvarado had less than 10 carries!! Hope Taft puts up a good fight though cause common opponents could come into effect for playoff seeding.
"Let your pads do the talking!!"

clinchDB9

"Let your pads do the talking!!"

justabbfan

Wasco wins 47-6.....A million penalties tonight and most of em were B.S....I think the ref called 12 men on the field against Wasco and then waived it off after he counted the players....IT WAS THE WHITE HAT.....Sprague was on the field half the night crying about something or another (looked bad) IMO....Looks like its time for a change in Wildcat country....#5 Terijina didn't play in the second half (sore knee) nothing to worry about though....Good Game TIgers (7-0) for the first time in a long time.

justabbfan