News:

We have upgraded the forums, still a work in progress, if you are having issues, please email [email protected]

Main Menu

Selma vs Dinuba

Started by Mike Honcho, October 18, 2011, 02:10:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mike Honcho

What is always a highly emotional game and one at which I thought was going to be a very tight game at the beginning of the year. What is it going to look like on Friday? I know Selma has had the injury bug this season, is Cooper going to be able to play this week?

lollygagger

I hope he doesn't, with the concussion he sustained it would be ridiculous to put him on the field so early.  I've heard both sides of it, some people said he is done for the season and others say he is gonna try to play this week.

royorosco

What happened to the "Rulers of Raisin land Trophy" that they used to play for?
I think it was in '93-'94?
The last time I saw it, was when I was a Senior in '99 at DHS in a trophy case. I know we never played for it.
I think now is a perfect time to bring it back. (But that's a lot of scores to get caught up on for that trophy).

The Watcher

Dinuba rolls to an easy victory this week.
Nothing escapes the eyes of the Watcher

QBMAN

54- 13   Dinuba.......

EMERALD GREEN

The Eye in the Sky

Gameday baby  :u: :u: :u: :u:
The Boys of Fall are coming home agianst the Bears. It is also a homecoming of sorts for Coach Crews. He has had success against the Emperors when he was at Porterville and last year in Selma. However this one is going to end up like the last time he was in town an Emperor victory. The question is, is Cooper going to play? If he does it might make things interseting.
This Dinuba team is as focused as I have seen so I don't see the homecoming hooplah being a distraction. As a fan I would really love to see Rico go off in this one, but knowing the type of young man he is the W is all that he and his team are concered with. Good Luck tonight gentlemen......The Legends of the Fall are watching  :u:
Coach- " So they're gonna let you run the ball this year huh."
Player-" If they wanna win they will."

armchair

Dinuba , check out post in sunnyside dominates. u going up!
To Promote and to Defend

armchair

To Promote and to Defend