News:

We have upgraded the forums, still a work in progress, if you are having issues, please email [email protected]

Main Menu

Lamonica Stadium

Started by BUILDER.02, October 19, 2011, 11:21:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

jeraf

I'll be there tonight.  Leaving Visalia @ 5:30.  The Game starts at 7pm.  I'm going to bring my laptop, so that I can TRY to give current updates on the Preps on the best D1 matchup of the Week.  I'll be wearing levi's and a CAL T-shirt. So if anyone see's me, just walk on by........just kidding.  Please stop me and introduce yourself.  OH yeah, I'll also have a full head of grey hair (at least I have hair) and a goatee...ha ha.  BTW I'll be sitting on the Clovis side around the 20yrd line (near the scoreboard) Clovis side with Football from the Preps.

Drillers89

How could you forget the drillers legendary Griffith Field??? Lominica is tops though :u:

izne1home

Quote from: Drillers89 on October 20, 2011, 05:21:45 PM
How could you forget the drillers legendary Griffith Field???

Lobotomy and Metyrapone was the only thing that worked for me.

BUILDER.02

Lamonica was packed last night very impressive Clovis and Centeral
"If you've got them by the balls their hearts and minds will follow."

John Wayne.

Klin97

Quote from: jeraf on October 20, 2011, 05:18:47 PM
I'll be there tonight.  Leaving Visalia @ 5:30.  The Game starts at 7pm.  I'm going to bring my laptop, so that I can TRY to give current updates on the Preps on the best D1 matchup of the Week.  I'll be wearing levi's and a CAL T-shirt. So if anyone see's me, just walk on by........just kidding.  Please stop me and introduce yourself.  OH yeah, I'll also have a full head of grey hair (at least I have hair) and a goatee...ha ha.  BTW I'll be sitting on the Clovis side around the 20yrd line (near the scoreboard) Clovis side with Football from the Preps.

Wish I had seen this post last night. I was sitting in EE reserved section which is at about the 30 yd line near the scoreboard. I would have came by and said "Yo!". :D

sentinel

Quote from: cowbell on October 20, 2011, 10:54:37 AM
Ahhh, the good 'ole days....the wishbone, bonfire pep rallys, helicopters, cannons after every score, CW - the new little brother - always the underdog....Lamonica Stadium, better get there by halftime of the JV game...packed and rockin'!  Feel fortunate to have been apart of that madness...no parents, no transfers, no drama..just gettin' after it!   

ahhhhhh!  That dang cannon.  We had a cheer for that as well but I can't post it.  Let's just say it referenced where CHS could store it!!!!  You are correct too, no transfer or parent garbage, just sports.

patch

Quote from: cowbell on October 20, 2011, 10:54:37 AM
Ahhh, the good 'ole days....the wishbone, bonfire pep rallys, helicopters, cannons after every score, CW - the new little brother - always the underdog....Lamonica Stadium, better get there by halftime of the JV game...packed and rockin'!  Feel fortunate to have been apart of that madness...no parents, no transfers, no drama..just gettin' after it!   

You forgot the ringing School bell and RC blimp.  I played in the first Clovis/CW "all Clovis" game on our way to the VC...incredible!

patch