News:

We have upgraded the forums, still a work in progress, if you are having issues, please email [email protected]

Main Menu

Bryson Donelson Compared to Best in Section History

Started by Press Box Hero, December 12, 2023, 02:10:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pack Mentality

Quote from: TeddyKGB on January 31, 2024, 04:04:48 PMcan you explain the reasons for this?

Ask Long Beach Poly with NFL guys how good Tracy Slocum was. 96 yard TD and not being touched until about the 25 so you're looking at 65 yards of outrunning the 9th best team in the nation. I remind you this team had DeSean Jackson on their team and he may have not been their fastest guy. He put the team on his back during their first valley championship run. I've watched valley football long enough to know the only other person who was close to him and it is really close and that's Ryan Matthews from West Bako.

As for Guill, stats aren't going to do him justice as he was the QB during Murphy's era at East, but he was probably the best athlete to come out of East and every sport he played he was very natural at it.

Darth Backer

Quote from: Pack Mentality on February 01, 2024, 10:01:31 AMAsk Long Beach Poly with NFL guys how good Tracy Slocum was. 96 yard TD and not being touched until about the 25 so you're looking at 65 yards of outrunning the 9th best team in the nation. I remind you this team had DeSean Jackson on their team and he may have not been their fastest guy. He put the team on his back during their first valley championship run. I've watched valley football long enough to know the only other person who was close to him and it is really close and that's Ryan Matthews from West Bako.

As for Guill, stats aren't going to do him justice as he was the QB during Murphy's era at East, but he was probably the best athlete to come out of East and every sport he played he was very natural at it.

Here's a stat for you. Guill had to be the all-time best blocking QB in section history for sure!

izne1home

Quote from: Pack Mentality on February 01, 2024, 10:01:31 AMAs for Guill, stats aren't going to do him justice as he was the QB during Murphy's era at East, but he was probably the best athlete to come out of East and every sport he played he was very natural at it.

I'd have to agree with that.  Imagine if Guill and Tyler Clutts had a baby...

izne1home