News:

We have upgraded the forums, still a work in progress, if you are having issues, please email [email protected]

Main Menu

Rings

Started by hardhitter23, April 18, 2024, 02:25:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hardhitter23

I would love to see pictures of everyone's championship rings this past season

TeddyKGB

This is izne's ring that he wears in Vegas, Pixley and Delano

izne1home

My Delano ring says PIMP in Filipino.

hardhitter23

Quote from: TeddyKGB on April 18, 2024, 02:52:24 PMThis is izne's ring that he wears in Vegas, Pixley and Delano

LMAO

TeddyKGB

Lurchy do not take this the wrong way but are those rings that big or are your fingers that small?

CleverUserName

Quote from: TeddyKGB on April 22, 2024, 09:25:18 AMLurchy do not take this the wrong way but are those rings that big or are your fingers that small?

Everything appears bigger when you have small hands and fingers...you of all people should know this.

TeddyKGB

Quote from: CleverUserName on April 22, 2024, 10:01:57 AMEverything appears bigger when you have small hands and fingers...you of all people should know this.

that is why I asked. This may also explain why izne has always been a fan of the Asian massage parlors over by Fremont St.

hardhitter23

Why does it say 13-0?? didn't you guys lose a game?

Cristobal

Beautiful rings, horrendous fingers! Congrats!

TeddyKGB

Cristobal

You did yourself a disservice by not including your entire hand in the pic Lurchy, you are clearly a gentlemen and novice to the inappropriate picture game.

TeddyKGB

Quote from: Cristobal on April 22, 2024, 11:11:38 AMYou did yourself a disservice by not including your entire hand in the pic Lurchy, you are clearly a gentlemen and novice to the inappropriate picture game.

perhaps speak with izne about the use of angles and lighting to make things appear larger in photos than they are in real life

izne1home

Quote from: TeddyKGB on April 22, 2024, 11:20:55 AMperhaps speak with izne about the use of angles and lighting to make things appear larger in photos than they are in real life

It's all about lens distortion.  Convex lens barrel distortion is my go-to signature look. 

TeddyKGB

Quote from: izne1home on April 22, 2024, 12:55:15 PMIt's all about lens distortion.  Convex lens barrel distortion is my go-to signature look. 

how do you manage all that with you flip phone?

cifglobalism11

Quote from: hardhitter23 on April 22, 2024, 10:42:14 AMWhy does it say 13-0?? didn't you guys lose a game?

It is most likely because as soon as they won the VC (with a 13-0 Record) those rings, plaque, trophies etc..  were ordered and processed. And it is only pertaining to the Central Section and not state playoffs when that 13-0 became 13-1, at that point the order of 60+ CS hardware awards with text is completed and there is no need to update it anyways because it is a SECTION RING and not a state ring.

So the caption on the tablet in that coach's picture is legit.
𝕎𝕖 𝕞𝕒𝕕𝕖 𝕚𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕍ℂ!...𝕃𝕖𝕥𝕤 𝕗𝕚𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 ℍ𝕖𝕒𝕕 ℂ𝕠𝕒𝕔𝕙!
-cdub logic

anthilllegend

BS....so had they beat DLS, and possibly went on to win a state championship....they weren't going to put Northern Cal Champions (14-1) or California State Champions (15-0) on their rings? Nobody orders rings until their season is completely over.  Coaches just don't think like that...there was unfinished business left to attend to. And there are 6+ months to get the rings designed and delivered.  There was no rush.  Someone made a decision to omit the debacle in Concord.  One of the down sides of advancing to the state playoff system...is the very possible fact, that you may not end up undefeated.  As happened in this case.

The Anthilllegend

TeddyKGB

Anthill there is no doubt that the 13-0 and omitting the "blemish" was intentional.

hardhitter23

Quote from: cifglobalism11 on April 22, 2024, 09:48:54 PMIt is most likely because as soon as they won the VC (with a 13-0 Record) those rings, plaque, trophies etc..  were ordered and processed. And it is only pertaining to the Central Section and not state playoffs when that 13-0 became 13-1, at that point the order of 60+ CS hardware awards with text is completed and there is no need to update it anyways because it is a SECTION RING and not a state ring.

So the caption on the tablet in that coach's picture is legit.

I call BS, These rings were not ordered a Sunday after the Friday night games. I have seen a lot of teams include their State game records as well. Win or Loss.

I agree with Ant!!! False narrative. They can still be champions and own that they didnt get it done. I guess that was the difference between Nixon he played to see past valley set the expectations higher.

Are there any other rings from last years winners that we are able to look at??

I know two schools have the whole season record including states... I would love to see the rest of them 

hardhitter23

Quote from: TeddyKGB on April 23, 2024, 09:32:52 AMAnthill there is no doubt that the 13-0 and omitting the "blemish" was intentional.

10000000000% what are we teaching this society????

TeddyKGB

Quote from: hardhitter23 on April 23, 2024, 10:07:07 AM10000000000% what are we teaching this society????

that falsely representing oneself is fine as long as it makes the person fell better about themselves momentarily. Teaching only the "good" counts, had they won state my guess is that ring reflects 15-0 State champs.

TeddyKGB