News:

We have upgraded the forums, still a work in progress, if you are having issues, please email [email protected]

Main Menu

Most Liked/disliked members on CVHSPREPS

Started by elway7, June 22, 2009, 10:32:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

elway7

who do you not like??? and who do you like the most???

izne1home

Former Ref.  I love that guy...

The only guys I hate are Lakers and Dodger's fans.  Actually, its not hate as much as spiritual warfare.  Oh, and I don't like Crichlow.  And Jerry Campbell, I don't like that guy either. 

elway7

Quote from: izne1home on June 22, 2009, 11:04:08 PM
Former Ref.  I love that guy...

The only guys I hate are Lakers and Dodger's fans.  Actually, its not hate as much as spiritual warfare.  Oh, and I don't like Crichlow.  And Jerry Campbell, I don't like that guy either. 

ha, so me and you are in war. ha. I hate Celtics and Raiders and Yankees fans. I don't like BigSkin or OriginalCVFan

BIG SKIN

Ok Elway7...I'll bite............It's you...SURPRISE!!!! ......I mean come on..you worship a rapist and use the screen name of one of the biggest choking QB's of all time.....after all he's 2-3 in Superbowls in a 9 million year career.

Now you happy?...I took your bait.....LOL
Poor people have voted DEMOCRAT for the last 50 years.....GUESS what....they are STILL POOR.

BIG SKIN

Quote from: elway7 on June 22, 2009, 11:14:01 PM
ha, so me and you are in war. ha. I hate Celtics and Raiders and Yankees fans. I don't like BigSkin or OriginalCVFan
AH HA !!!!!!....knew it was you that set his watch every 24 hours so you can throw on the negs.Ok now I can sleep at night...whew.....ok...just called the CIA off the case.....thanks Elways7 you just saved the Feds about 2 trillion dollars investigating who was stackin the negs on me...... :u:
Poor people have voted DEMOCRAT for the last 50 years.....GUESS what....they are STILL POOR.

elway7

Quote from: BIG SKIN on June 22, 2009, 11:14:39 PM
Ok Elway7...I'll bite............It's you...SURPRISE!!!! ......I mean come on..you worship a rapist and use the screen name of one of the biggest choking QB's of all time.....after all he's 2-3 in Superbowls in a 9 million year career.

Now you happy?...I took your bait.....LOL

He's not a Rapist in the first place. Kobe has also won 4 rings. One of the greatest players in NBA history. Plays on the Greatest team in All of sports. and how is John Elway a QB who chokes. he led the broncos to the Drive and Drive II. led them to 2 Super Bowls. he is the Comeback Kid.

BIG SKIN

I really like Iz..HSFAN...DPBRONCO(yes...I do like you.....) ..VALLEY NATIVE...KEVRYAN....and CHAMBERS 1.

elway7

Quote from: BIG SKIN on June 22, 2009, 11:17:50 PM
AH HA !!!!!!....knew it was you that set his watch every 24 hours so you can throw on the negs.Ok now I can sleep at night...whew.....ok...just called the CIA off the case.....thanks Elways7 you just saved the Feds about 2 trillion dollars investigating who was stackin the negs on me...... :u:

Negatives??? if you check my thing im barely on. i only usually come on this site on the weekends, because of work and athletics. but sure bllame it on me so we dont have you searching this cite with the CIA

BIG SKIN

Quote from: elway7 on June 22, 2009, 11:19:55 PM
He's not a Rapist in the first place. Kobe has also won 4 rings. One of the greatest players in NBA history. Plays on the Greatest team in All of sports. and how is John Elway a QB who chokes. he led the broncos to the Drive and Drive II. led them to 2 Super Bowls. he is the Comeback Kid.
OK...so he isnt a rapist in your eyes.....but he is a punk for cheating on his wife....a great players are made on and off the court.....Um he choke the 3 previous trips now didnt he?......and as far as QB's go...it all stops with Joe.

I knew you set this whole thread up just play chest pounding .....go ahead...pound away.

BIG SKIN

Quote from: elway7 on June 22, 2009, 11:21:53 PM
Negatives??? if you check my thing im barely on. i only usually come on this site on the weekends, because of work and athletics. but sure bllame it on me so we dont have you searching this cite with the CIA
yup...negatives...see the lil red arrow over there<<<<<<<....yours said -56....but Big Skin just showed you how to make it say -57. :D

elway7

Quote from: BIG SKIN on June 22, 2009, 11:23:24 PM
OK...so he isnt a rapist in your eyes.....but he is a punk for cheating on his wife....a great players are made on and off the court.....Um he choke the 3 previous trips now didnt he?......and as far as QB's go...it all stops with Joe.

I knew you set this whole thread up just play chest pounding .....go ahead...pound away.

he did cheat on his wife, and apologized. god forgives sin. i never said Elway is the greatest, i just like the Denver broncos. you cant win them all

elway7

Quote from: BIG SKIN on June 22, 2009, 11:23:24 PM

ok, keep adding them. i want to be at -100. since it means "so much" to me and i worry about it because i cant stand people not liking me. haha.

BIG SKIN

Elway cant even hold this guys jock strap.....and most likely cant even look him in the eye when he enters the room.....and your right about one thing....he's the comeback kid....and this is Comeback Joe http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Montana

elway7

Elway led the drive. Montana had to rely on someont to make the "Catch"

BIG SKIN

Quote from: elway7 on June 22, 2009, 11:38:53 PM
Elway led the drive. Montana had to rely on someont to make the "Catch"
.....wow...you are grasping at straws...the whole Comeback Joe refers to this Noted for his ability to remain calm under pressure, Montana helped his teams to 31 fourth quarter come-from-behind wins. And so your saying Elway single handedly ran 98 yards and scored?...someone had to catch a few of his too...correct? ;)

OriginalCVFan

There you guys go again, focusing on EMOTION.  WHo do you LIKE, who do you DISLIKE.

Dont you all know that emotions travel the samy synapses that intellectual thoughts do?  Couple that with the fact that we all have a finite amount of functioning synapses?  Couple that with the fact that alcohol, drugs, sex, TV, and texting actually burn OUT synapses over time?   

I dont know about you, but the like/dislike thing is quite a big waste of intelligence, since we all have limited quantities of that, and with all the sex, drugs, alcohol and tv that we all have watched, if you are wasting one of the two funcitoning synapses on an emotion, that cuts ones IQ in half.   
]

BuchananBearStud

Quote from: BIG SKIN on June 22, 2009, 11:44:40 PM
.....wow...you are grasping at straws...the whole Comeback Joe refers to this Noted for his ability to remain calm under pressure, Montana helped his teams to 31 fourth quarter come-from-behind wins. And so your saying Elway single handedly ran 98 yards and scored?...someone had to catch a few of his too...correct? ;)

BIGSKIN, I think you hit ol Elway7's nerve.  LOL  I can picture him, fists clinched, stomping his feet right now!  LOL   :D
"If the pen is mightier than the sword, in a duel I'll let you have the pen."

OriginalCVFan

I am a huge fan of amazinballer.  Kid was 15 and whooped us all in the football prediction league till dbrown got busy and didnt finish the season. 

]

BuchananBearStud

I enjoy reading what both izne1home & OriginalCVFan have to say.  It seems to me that both of these guys have great insight.  I also sense a maturity from them that is unparalleled on preps  :D
"If the pen is mightier than the sword, in a duel I'll let you have the pen."

izne1home

izne1home