News:

We have upgraded the forums, still a work in progress, if you are having issues, please email [email protected]

Main Menu

Head coach openings.

Started by chitownbears29, November 12, 2015, 10:13:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tru guru

Quote from: TeddyKGB on January 14, 2016, 09:51:43 AM
There is a rumor going around, which I started, that Kenny has an serious interest in the Wasco job. One of the conditions he has is that his sister-mom be granted her High School diploma. From what I understand the City of Clovis is cracking down on the random parking of trailer around the city.

Clovis has a 72 hour trailer parking rule.  Kenny has been avoiding it by strategically moving the trailer between Wal-Marts every 3 days.

Bronco

Quote from: tru guru on January 14, 2016, 11:23:57 AM
Clovis has a 72 hour trailer parking rule.  Kenny has been avoiding it by strategically moving the trailer between Wal-Marts every 3 days.
Or parking in the student lot over the weekend of which ever cusd school is having a weekend wrestling/b-ball or soccer tournament .

TeddyKGB

the last time I spoke with Kenny's sister-mom, was a collect call by the way, she mentioned that izne was kind enough to allow them to park their house in his drive way for a while.

laidback

I would imagine it is very difficult for a small D-6 school like Minarets to find a coach with so many D-1, D-2, D-3, etc openings available. Minarets, BTW, has just now started thinking about a coach search. It's tough to find someone who wants to live the rural life & coach a D-6 school.
LOYALTY - PRIDE - HONOR

TeddyKGB

how far a drive is it from Fresno/Clovis to Minarets? A young guy that wants to try his hand at being a head coach is perfect for that sort of job.

Coach559

Teddy-

Its about 20-30 minutes from Fresno Riverpark area.  It all depends if you get behind the slow drivers..

Lurchy

yeppers...Minarets is a nice campus...brand new! 5 years old??

O'Neils...North Fork turnoff......but still not a large amount of kids.....
"Nothing in life that is of value comes easy. If good things came easily then the value would be diminished. When we have a vested interest, when we give everything we have, then, and only then are those good times valuable."
― George M. Gilbert

TeddyKGB

Quote from: Coach559 on January 15, 2016, 01:13:08 PM
Teddy-
  It all depends if you get behind the slow drivers..

That's the same issue one has when going to Vegas, if you get behind izne you're in for a crawl. Hes the only guy with a Corvette that's never been above 65 mph or had a woman under 65 in it

SCrubjay

Quote from: TeddyKGB on January 15, 2016, 01:41:57 PM
... Hes the only guy with a Corvette .....

nope  ....  you have NO idea how many women Izne can fit in his car!

SCrubjay