News:

We have upgraded the forums, still a work in progress, if you are having issues, please email [email protected]

Main Menu

SJM SJM!!!!

Started by axel foley, March 01, 2020, 02:50:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

axel foley

since nobody wanna talk bout it ima talk bout it..

Who needs Jalen?!??!!?  SJM takes down the might cw eagles for the open championship!!!!

CleverUserName

Quote from: axel foley on March 01, 2020, 02:50:34 PM

Who needs Jalen?!??!!?  SJM takes down the might cw eagles for the open championship!!!!

Congratulations!

Spazzilla

Got hooooooosed on the state seeding
"This is the precept by which I have lived: Prepare for the worst; expect the best; and take what comes."
  - Hannah Arendt

chingata

What SJM is doing with their athletic program is really impressive.  They have turned themselves into a dominant powerhouse of the central valley. 

Spazzilla

Quote from: chingata on March 02, 2020, 03:11:31 PM
What SJM is doing with their athletic program is really impressive.  They have turned themselves into a dominant powerhouse of the central valley.

Turning into...not turned.  They still have a ways to go.  Basketball has always been their thing.  Football is following, let's see what happens with the other sports. 
"This is the precept by which I have lived: Prepare for the worst; expect the best; and take what comes."
  - Hannah Arendt

CWClassof2007

It's mind boggling to me that people are acting like it's shocking they won a championship without Jalen Green. You don't need future NBA talent or even D1 talent to win a championship in the Central Section. Clovis West has the best shooter in section but SJM still has really good players. Jaden Geron, Joseph Hunter & Jalen Douglas are all better than any players on the Clovis West team outside of Cole Anderson. With all that said SJM got absolutely screwed being the 13th seed while Clovis West is 8th.

FresnoLegend

Quote from: Spazzilla on March 02, 2020, 03:35:34 PM
Turning into...not turned.  They still have a ways to go.  Basketball has always been their thing.  Football is following, let's see what happens with the other sports.

SJM is really turning heads in the central section. They are rivaling the private professional high schools that are down south in the OC! Good for them. I can't believe they got screwed with seeding. The powers that be should be FIRED IMMEDIATELY!!
"I would give myself an A+"

Spazzilla

Quote from: FresnoLegend on March 03, 2020, 12:52:18 PM
SJM is really turning heads in the central section. They are rivaling the private professional high schools that are down south in the OC! Good for them. I can't believe they got screwed with seeding. The powers that be should be FIRED IMMEDIATELY!!

If they were turning heads they wouldn't have gotten screwed  :huh:
  - Hannah Arendt

axel foley

so much for all that talk....

FresnoLegend

Quote from: Spazzilla on March 03, 2020, 01:38:07 PM
If they were turning heads they wouldn't have gotten screwed  :huh:

So you are saying they got the seed they dezerved in the state playoffs?? IT WAS A JOKE!
"I would give myself an A+"

Spazzilla

Quote from: FresnoLegend on March 04, 2020, 09:35:00 AM
So you are saying they got the seed they dezerved in the state playoffs?? IT WAS A JOKE!

They may have deserved their seed, it's CW who didn't...
  - Hannah Arendt

Spazzilla

- Hannah Arendt