News:

We have upgraded the forums, still a work in progress, if you are having issues, please email [email protected]

Main Menu

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you…

Started by Spazzilla, August 22, 2011, 09:02:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spazzilla

...the SectionSource and Pag's Corner!

We here at CVHSPREPS are proud to re-introduce to you the "SectionSource".  Originally introduced by site founder Derek Brown in 2006, the SectionSource is your source for Central Section football.  Here, users can follow all 96 Central Section teams (Including 8-Man!).  Here's a quick rundown of some of the SectionSource's features:

- Schedules for all Central Section teams

- Up to date scores and records

- Organization by league

- League Standings

- Weekly Overall rankings

- Weekly Divisional rankings

Navigation is simple.  SectionSource is located to the left hand side at "SectionSource™ 2011".  Once there, users can browse teams individually or by league.  To view league standings, simply click on the title of the league.  Rankings can be viewed on the left hand side under the SectionSource menu or on the SectionSource homepage. 

I understand that not all the information in SectionSource is 100% accurate.  The best effort was made to update the entire section with all the available resources.  If you find an error, please, either pm me or email your correction to [email protected].  These errors may include missing games, wrong coaches, and incorrect location of games (this is especially prevalent in multi-school cities, i.e. Fresno, Bakersfield, and Visalia).  Please, visit your team's page and review the information for accuracy. 

Also, during the season, SectionSource will rely on users to submit scores for publishing; I implore you to do so.

CVHSPREPS is also proud to announce our partnership with ESPN 1430's Nick Papagni.  Nick will be handling the ranking duties for SectionSource.  Also, we have introduced a new section entitled "Pag's Corner".  Pag's Corner can be found under the SectionSource menu on the left hand side.  Here, users can read the in-depth rankings on both teams and players that the Pag Meter has been known for as week as other content authored by Nick.

Be sure to tune in to the PAG METER on ESPN 1430 every Thursday and Friday at 12 pm and 3 pm respectively.  Also, make sure to like the PAG METER on Facebook and follow him on Twitter.

We hope that you, the CVHSPREPS user, enjoy both the SectionSource and Pag's Corner.  We here at CVHSPREPS trust that these additions will only serve to further solidify our position as the premier website for Central Section athletics! 

Enjoy, and remember, without your assistance and participation, none of this is possible. 

- DP
"This is the precept by which I have lived: Prepare for the worst; expect the best; and take what comes."
  - Hannah Arendt

Just_A_Fan

VERY well done!  Thanks to you, Big Skin, and the rest of the staff for the new additions!!!  Good stuff.

Frontier

This is really nice. Took a lot around most of the stuff and it's all very well done. Some nice graphics, etc. Definitely a big plus. Great announcement.  :u: :u:

dbrown

Props to DP and BIGSKIN for bringing this back! I can attest to the fact that this takes a LOT of work. GREAT JOB!
"All I've ever wanted was an honest week's pay, for an honest day's work."

BIG SKIN

Quote from: dbrown on August 24, 2011, 10:55:01 AM
Props to DP and BIGSKIN for bringing this back! I can attest to the fact that this takes a LOT of work. GREAT JOB!
just trying to perpetuate the DBROWN leagacy.
Poor people have voted DEMOCRAT for the last 50 years.....GUESS what....they are STILL POOR.

BIG SKIN

Poor people have voted DEMOCRAT for the last 50 years.....GUESS what....they are STILL POOR.