News:

We have upgraded the forums, still a work in progress, if you are having issues, please email [email protected]

Main Menu

Central Section Coaching Openings 2024

Started by ironman45, November 16, 2023, 03:04:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ironman45

Parlier has their guy...pending board approval

footballforever

Quote from: ironman45 on April 09, 2024, 11:49:32 AMParlier has their guy...pending board approval
assuming the board will approve a family member....
Col 3:23

ironman45

Quote from: footballforever on April 09, 2024, 06:28:32 PMassuming the board will approve a family member....

the new parlier hc is not related to a board member.......

ironman45

Jamal Jennings is the new hc at parlier

footballforever

Quote from: ironman45 on April 09, 2024, 08:26:04 PMJamal Jennings is the new hc at parlier
surprising. Local or out of town guy?
Col 3:23

ironman45

Quote from: footballforever on April 10, 2024, 06:41:16 AMsurprising. Local or out of town guy?

out of town. Originally, from Georgia I believe. Then made his way to the valley. Most recently, taught at Bullard was the DC and track coach there.

the football guy

BigDawg79

Quote from: the football guy on April 10, 2024, 08:40:35 AMCVC and Donnie Arax?????

Is this an actual rumor or just a personal suggestion?

Darth Backer

TeddyKGB

izne, you the anthill and myself should throw our names in the hat at CVC...when one of us gets the job we hire the other two;  izne you'll be the minister of propaganda and fundraising, I'll organize the team moms and the anthill can run the day to day football operations.

BigDawg79

BigDawg79

Quote from: the football guy on April 10, 2024, 01:29:19 PMWe will see in a couple days

Looks like it was faster than that.  Apparently he accepted this morning. 

Arax is CVC's new HC.

Timmy Winn

Good for Arax. I'm still surprised he wasn't SJM's first choice.

Darth Backer

Quote from: BigDawg79 on April 10, 2024, 03:50:59 PMLooks like it was faster than that.  Apparently he accepted this morning. 

Arax is CVC's new HC.

He must have taken a retirement from his public school teaching career and then took whatever CVC could pay him on top.

TeddyKGB

I read on X today that his son will start school at CVC, perhaps part of the package is free tuition?

CWClassof2007

If they haven't already, is Bullard about to take a huge step back like Edison has? At least Bullard's baseball program is still amongst the elite in the section & the basketball program is competitive & could have a year or two where they compete for a D1 championship.

Cristobal

From Hughes to Arax doesn't seem like a perfect fit (new school/old school) but i'm excited to see it and good luck!

I'm also excited to see what lame-ass nickname Bullard uses for its offense, "Fig Garden Airlines" is my best guess.

CWClassof2007

Quote from: Cristobal on April 11, 2024, 10:40:26 AMFrom Hughes to Arax doesn't seem like a perfect fit (new school/old school) but i'm excited to see it and good luck!

I'm also excited to see what lame-ass nickname Bullard uses for its offense, "Fig Garden Airlines" is my best guess.

The tweets by members of the CW coaching staff the last two years were very cringy.

TeddyKGB

Quote from: Cristobal on April 11, 2024, 10:40:26 AMI'm also excited to see what lame-ass nickname Bullard uses for its offense, "Fig Garden Airlines" is my best guess.

Do they have a new OC/Head guy that is a self professed offensive guru?

TeddyKGB