News:

We have upgraded the forums, still a work in progress, if you are having issues, please email [email protected]

Main Menu

Im sure this is taught in individual period

Started by Forceuser, November 19, 2013, 09:46:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Forceuser

"All life demands struggle. Those who have everything given to them become lazy, selfish, and insensitive to the real values of life. The very striving and hard work that we so constantly try to avoid is the major building block in the person we are today."
― Pope Paul VI

Quinntheeskimo

I saw Clifton Smith do the same thing for Edison during the 2002 valley playoffs...did a front flip over the tackler at the goal line and landed on his feet in the end zone for a TD.  He had been hurt during the first part of the season but when he got healthy it was all over for the Tigers' opponents.  He was a man possessed in the playoffs...he and Lorenzo Sims.  Not to hard to see why he played in the Pro Bowl his rookie year. 

Forceuser

Quote from: Quinntheeskimo on November 19, 2013, 01:18:01 PM
I saw Clifton Smith do the same thing for Edison during the 2002 valley playoffs...did a front flip over the tackler at the goal line and landed on his feet in the end zone for a TD.  Not to hard to see why he played in the Pro Bowl his rookie year. 

But I think we can all agree that it was all coaching....   ;) ;)
"All life demands struggle. Those who have everything given to them become lazy, selfish, and insensitive to the real values of life. The very striving and hard work that we so constantly try to avoid is the major building block in the person we are today."
― Pope Paul VI

CWClassof2007

I saw Clifton Smith do the same thing for Edison during the 2002 valley playoffs...did a front flip over the tackler at the goal line and landed on his feet in the end zone for a TD.  He had been hurt during the first part of the season but when he got healthy it was all over for the Tigers' opponents.  He was a man possessed in the playoffs...he and Lorenzo Sims.  Not to hard to see why he played in the Pro Bowl his rookie year. 
You mean this flip... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Vil7p9eGU0

GoldenHawksFootball

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7mKLRjQtNz0

My favorite one is Jerome Simpson with the Bengals a couple years ago. It was like a gymnast move for the score.

taysdad

Thanks for reminding me...my sophomore year  :)-

Here's another angle of his flip a couple highlights in

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dnCTXX-Fa_o

taysdad