News:

We have upgraded the forums, still a work in progress, if you are having issues, please email [email protected]

Main Menu

University Of Missouri

Started by Forceuser, November 10, 2015, 10:22:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Forceuser

Can you believe the crap that is happening over there?  I would like to thank them for doing what all the other liberal learning centers have been afraid to do but now can do it freely....that being....bow to mob rule. 

Now they are going to use the campus police to be speech police.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2015/11/10/read-the-jaw-dropping-hateful-andor-hurtful-speech-email-reportedly-sent-to-students-by-university-of-missouri-police/
"All life demands struggle. Those who have everything given to them become lazy, selfish, and insensitive to the real values of life. The very striving and hard work that we so constantly try to avoid is the major building block in the person we are today."
― Pope Paul VI

Just_A_Fan

What the hell are our kids being taught in these cesspools of thin skinned leftism?!  Geesh, they oust a school head for not acting over some bad words thrown at some people?  Put on your big boy and girl pants boys and girls, that ought to be the message....academia in this country is a friggin train wreck...

diesel

"..... a September incident in which the student government's president, who is black, said people in a passing pickup truck shouted epithets at him. Early last month, members of a black student organization said slurs were hurled at them by an apparently drunken white student. Also, a swastika drawn in feces was found recently in a dormitory bathroom."

If these things are going on at a supposed place of higher learning......wow.....just, wow.....and just as an aside, whenever I draw swastikas, I just use crayons.......I mean feces??? REALLY????

Just_A_Fan

Quote from: diesel on November 10, 2015, 02:09:03 PM
"..... a September incident in which the student government's president, who is black, said people in a passing pickup truck shouted epithets at him. Early last month, members of a black student organization said slurs were hurled at them by an apparently drunken white student. Also, a swastika drawn in feces was found recently in a dormitory bathroom."

If these things are going on at a supposed place of higher learning......wow.....just, wow.....and just as an aside, whenever I draw swastikas, I just use crayons.......I mean feces??? REALLY????

So we have one to a handful of persons, who may have a bit of an agenda themselves, making claims with zero substantiation, at least not any that I've found reported, and we have some moron who apparently did something with feces though no one knows who.....and the result is this kind of feces from faculty?!

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/11/10/missouri-protesters-try-to-block-student-reporter-from-taking-photos/?intcmp=hpbt2

And the players on the football team who decided they weren't going to practice, etc. until the president of the university was removed, WTH is that?  Coach should have said, get your butts to practice or lose you scholarship......why in the hell are we allowing this kind of BS to rule in our schools??!!  This is like a bunch of friggin toddlers throwing tantrums....

Again to these folks, put on your big boy and girl pants and grow the hell up....sorry if your little feelings got hurt, get over it and move on...Geesh, we've got a nation full of little babies, and that includes a bunch politicians, faculty members, etc.

Just_A_Fan

More little boy and girl action from U of MO.....

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/11/10/students-at-university-missouri-asked-to-report-hateful-hurtful-speech-to-cops/?intcmp=hpbt2

Really?!!  Call the cops if you feel someone's words are "hurtful"???!!  Are you friggin kidding me?!!  Disciplinary action against students whose words some little toddler can't handle?!  Not even sure what to call these pukes, Nazis, Stalinists, or simply big babies who need a good spanking....

diesel

Quote from: Just_A_Fan on November 10, 2015, 03:19:29 PM
More little boy and girl action from U of MO.....

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/11/10/students-at-university-missouri-asked-to-report-hateful-hurtful-speech-to-cops/?intcmp=hpbt2

Really?!!  Call the cops if you feel someone's words are "hurtful"???!!  Are you friggin kidding me?!!  Disciplinary action against students whose words some little toddler can't handle?!  Not even sure what to call these pukes, Nazis, Stalinists, or simply big babies who need a good spanking....

What you're asking for is a race riot......because when people get tired of being called the N-word, they either call the police or they start punching people in the face.......which would you rather have? I think the police are asking for peace rather than riots........

Just_A_Fan

Quote from: diesel on November 10, 2015, 03:27:06 PM
What you're asking for is a race riot......because when people get tired of being called the N-word, they either call the police or they start punching people in the face.......which would you rather have? I think the police are asking for peace rather than riots........

Oh, please....what about the other way around, like Cracker, etc....I hear one hell of lot more of that than the word nigger coming out of people's mouths, unless they happen to be black but then hey that's okay it's a term of endearment right?  Not even going to say "the N word" like it's some big taboo thing....its a bloody word, those that use it show their own ignorance, chalk it up for what it is, stupidity, and get on with your life....and if a race riot starts over something like this, then have the police go in full boar and put it down....time a bunch of whiners in the country started growing up, quit being fixated on skin color, and quit being hypocrites at every turn....pretty bloody simple, you don't like what someone has to say, tune them out...not overly complicated.

SCrubjay

Quote from: Just_A_Fan on November 10, 2015, 02:55:20 PM
So we have one to a handful of persons, ...

just to be clear... a "handful of persons" at Missouri could be the ENTIRE black student body... 

according to collegedata.com  Missouri is 82% white...  for comparison...

UCLA 32%
Berkeley 32%
SC 42%
Texas 48%
Michigan 66%
Georgia 73%
Alabama 80%
even Boise State at 79% is slightly more diverse...

so.. I can see when you are that far out of the "norm" that one would feel it necessary to take drastic measures to make your voice heard....

plus... if you look at all the S that has happened on that campus this fall, much of which has nothing to do with race, it looks like it was time for Wolfe to go.. he lost touch and easily could have defused this WAY before it reached this point..

check this timeline...
http://www.themaneater.com/special-sections/mu-fall-2015/

Soaring Eagle

All I know is I am glad the BYU vs Mizzou game is back on, so I can watch it!!

A couple less days prep time by Mizzou hopefully equals bigger win by BYU...  more kicking by Trevor!!

The only feces that is going to be thrown around will be coming from the butt kicking Mizzou is going to get!!

Yeeeee Hawwww!!!!
One needs very good eyes if you are going to soar high above your prey!

Threads Hijacked to Date:   2    (Verify with the master of tread hijacking IZ, if you don't believe me!)

izne1home

Quote from: diesel on November 10, 2015, 03:27:06 PM
What you're asking for is a race riot......because when people get tired of being called the N-word, they either call the police or they start punching people in the face.......which would you rather have?

Fist fights.  Any day.  I love watching skinheads getting their asses handed to them. 

Just_A_Fan

Quote from: SCrubjay on November 10, 2015, 03:43:20 PM
just to be clear... a "handful of persons" at Missouri could be the ENTIRE black student body... 

according to collegedata.com  Missouri is 82% white...  for comparison...

UCLA 32%
Berkeley 32%
SC 42%
Texas 48%
Michigan 66%
Georgia 73%
Alabama 80%
even Boise State at 79% is slightly more diverse...

so.. I can see when you are that far out of the "norm" that one would feel it necessary to take drastic measures to make your voice heard....

plus... if you look at all the S that has happened on that campus this fall, much of which has nothing to do with race, it looks like it was time for Wolfe to go.. he lost touch and easily could have defused this WAY before it reached this point..

check this timeline...
http://www.themaneater.com/special-sections/mu-fall-2015/

That was a reference to the article....one person said that someone shouted a slur at him and a few others said some drunk idiot made a slur....and now they are having protests and turning on student reporters?  Really?  If these kids aren't being taught how to deal with a jerk they are in for a rude awakening when they get outside their pampered little academia world.  Outside of some poor names being thrown out by a couple of morons I'm still not understanding what all this "oppression" they are claiming actually is.....and look at some of their demands, get rid of "white privilege", hire more "black professors", etc.  So in short, become a mod and demand racist practices be implemented to favor a certain skin color....a bit hypocritical to say the least.

Agree with IZ, love to see some skin head get his butt handed to him...feel the same way about the black supremacist minded as well..

bigfan

There is ABSOLUTELY no proof of the poop swastika!!  ZERO!!
Service to others is the rent you pay for your room here on earth.

izne1home

Quote from: bigfan on November 11, 2015, 08:03:27 AM

Apparently, the only proof they have is a photo which has been circulating around the internet for a year. 

A feces swastika is the functional equivalent of burning the flag.  No self-respecting inbred skinhead would defame their symbol of pride with their own waste.

Is this massive degradation in race relations the result of electing a black president?  Can you imagine what will happen if we elect a woman as president? 

bigfan

The kid on the hunger strike comes from a wealthy family.  Apparently he lost his health care due to Obamacare making it too expensive.  Ostensibly this whole issues thing was a nothing burger. 

I would wager a Soros group threw gas on this.  There is a plan to all this stuff happening...there is a plan.
Service to others is the rent you pay for your room here on earth.

SCrubjay

Quote from: bigfan on November 11, 2015, 08:03:27 AM

Poop Swastika would be a great name for a hardcore punk band!!  LOL

diesel

Quote from: Just_A_Fan on November 10, 2015, 03:37:27 PM
....its a bloody word......

Well, at least you got ONE thing right......

Just_A_Fan

Quote from: diesel on November 11, 2015, 11:19:57 AM
Well, at least you got ONE thing right......

Actually I got it all right....this thin skin, you hurt my feelings, I can't handle life garbage coming out of our school systems simply has to stop.....we are creating a generation of pathetic whiners that have very little ability to deal with others effectively.  I've had to let employees go over the years because they simply could not handle life and life situations....it's a growing problem whether you want to acknowledge it or not.  Have you watched any of these students interviewed?  I'm guessing not.  Watch and listen to them...its either they don't know why they are protesting or give rambling answers about having the right to essentially not be offended and feel good about their surroundings and words spoken to them....REALLY?!  Now the campus cops are sending out emails telling these poor little things to call them immediately if they feel they have heard unkind words used, etc....LOL, what a friggin joke.

izne1home

Quote from: Just_A_Fan on November 11, 2015, 11:43:49 AM
Actually I got it all right....this thin skin, you hurt my feelings, I can't handle life garbage coming out of our school systems simply has to stop.....we are creating a generation of pathetic whiners that have very little ability to deal with others effectively.  I've had to let employees go over the years because they simply could not handle life and life situations....it's a growing problem whether you want to acknowledge it or not.  Have you watched any of these students interviewed?  I'm guessing not.  Watch and listen to them...its either they don't know why they are protesting or give rambling answers about having the right to essentially not be offended and feel good about their surroundings and words spoken to them....REALLY?!  Now the campus cops are sending out emails telling these poor little things to call them immediately if they feel they have heard unkind words used, etc....LOL, what a friggin joke.

I can't tell you the number of times I've had thin-skinned employees threaten to file 'hostile work environment' claims because they have to work in less than ideal situations.  My response is to offer to fire them and drive them down to the labor commissioner and help them fill out their complaints, or grow a pair and get back to work. 

There will be a harsh reality waiting for these students when they step into the real world.  It's full of a-holes.  If you been indoctrinated as a victim, you are destined to live a pathetic life.  But it's a safe bet you'll be a lifelong democrat, so don't expect things to change any time soon.   

izne1home

Quote from: bigfan on November 11, 2015, 10:19:31 AM
The kid on the hunger strike comes from a wealthy family. 

Did you see him limping across the stage with the help of others, and making his frail speech like he'd been rescued at sea?  I know some old ladies at church who can fast for days, and still have the energy to jump up and slap that assclown's face. 

Just_A_Fan

Quote from: bigfan on November 11, 2015, 10:19:31 AM
The kid on the hunger strike comes from a wealthy family.  Apparently he lost his health care due to Obamacare making it too expensive.  Ostensibly this whole issues thing was a nothing burger. 

I would wager a Soros group threw gas on this.  There is a plan to all this stuff happening...there is a plan.

Think you may be right on the money here...notice that the ones who are making the claims all appear to be members of this group organizing the protests?  Considering there is apparently zero verifiable/reported evidence to support their claims, you have to wonder if this isn't a staged event from the beginning....

Just_A_Fan