News:

We have upgraded the forums, still a work in progress, if you are having issues, please email [email protected]

Main Menu

Frosh scores 10/6

Started by ThePack, October 06, 2016, 07:16:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ThePack

Clovis high 14. Clovis east 13. Great game by both teams hard fought game

o-line

"I can never be what I ought to be until you are what you ought to be and you can never be what you ought to be until I am what I ought to be"   M.L.K.

o-line

Clovis North 26 Clovis West 6
"I can never be what I ought to be until you are what you ought to be and you can never be what you ought to be until I am what I ought to be"   M.L.K.

Black_n_Blue

I was a bit surprised to see Clovis East Frosh get upset, they looked to be the favorite to win the conference. Congrats to Clovis, who is now the team to beat! Getting two weeks to game plan from the bye week makes a difference and CW Frosh definitely looked well prepared but CN coaches made the right adjustments to get the W.

Bronco

Quote from: Black_n_Blue on October 10, 2016, 09:45:29 AM
I was a bit surprised to see Clovis East Frosh get upset, they looked to be the favorite to win the conference. Congrats to Clovis, who is now the team to beat! Getting two weeks to game plan from the bye week makes a difference and CW Frosh definitely looked well prepared but CN coaches made the right adjustments to get the W.
They took some of the Frosh players up to varsity

Black_n_Blue

That's not surprising because they had some talent on that team.

steve-o

The world has been righted again;-)
if your not cheating your not trying!!

Black_n_Blue

Had some guys come back? CE Frosh did not look like they lacked any talent yesterday. =/

BTW, who was the other QB they subbed in w/ Corona?

steve-o

Quote from: Black_n_Blue on October 14, 2016, 11:52:50 AM
Had some guys come back? CE Frosh did not look like they lacked any talent yesterday. =/

BTW, who was the other QB they subbed in w/ Corona?
his name is Josh Sue. Odd situation. They battled all preseason and both were equally as good so we have 2 starting QBS.
if your not cheating your not trying!!

Black_n_Blue

Ok, I know that name from baseball. Good pitcher too.

Black_n_Blue