News:

We have upgraded the forums, still a work in progress, if you are having issues, please email [email protected]

Main Menu

Bullard recent vs older history

Started by knightsrule04, February 22, 2024, 01:05:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TeddyKGB

Quote from: Darth Backer on February 28, 2024, 10:02:31 AMIn Visalia, teams are not allowed to step foot on stadium grass. As a result, we are typically on par with Clovis Unified for the best actual real grass playing surfaces around, I believe Sanger and a few others obviously don't touch their stadiums as well unless it's a game.

in the KHSD the football team not only practice in the stadium, they bands do as well.

I thought the CW Boosters ladies auxiliary  was already used Beavers as their mascot?

izne1home

Quote from: TeddyKGB on March 04, 2024, 12:13:27 PMin the KHSD the football team not only practice in the stadium, they bands do as well.

How big are the bands and associated squads (cheer, pep, rally, letter, flag, baton, dance...) in KHSD?

In CUSD, it averages about 3,000 kids per school. 

TeddyKGB

I'm not sure some, I couldn't even give a good guess.

izne1home

Quote from: TeddyKGB on March 04, 2024, 01:19:49 PMI'm not sure some, I couldn't even give a good guess.

A good rule of thumb is the number of buses it takes for them to get to a competition x 60.  Also, the number of 18-wheelers must be taken into account if you include support crews (band dads).  Each 18-wheeler is good for about 24-30 band dads humping equipment.

CUSD measures in fleets.   

TeddyKGB

so which is lower on the food chain, band or soccer?

Darth Backer

Quote from: TeddyKGB on March 05, 2024, 10:12:29 AMso which is lower on the food chain, band or soccer?

Depending on your demographics, band is top of the food chain.

TeddyKGB

in todays day and age I am not surprised...

TeddyKGB