News:

We have upgraded the forums, still a work in progress, if you are having issues, please email [email protected]

Main Menu

TRAC 2024 (Third Round)

Started by Sixtynine, April 21, 2024, 08:33:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Timmy Winn

Quote from: gtshark1 on April 25, 2024, 07:16:33 AMI hear you on contributing factors last night but with wins over Centennial, Stockdale and Liberty and now Clovis I think the Timmy Winn label is unjust. They may be a lower tier team in the TRAC but they are not a bad team.
CE has had some really good wins, no doubt. I've seen them in person three times and havent been impressed. Poor defense, no pitching depth, no hitters that strike any fear in the opposing team. I like what smith is doing but this year is clearly a step back from last year. Call that what you want but I still don't think they are a factor. They've scored 18 runs (Clovis west has scored 75 runs) in league play and 5 of them came last night. For what's it's worth CN looks lost without Wyatt. Right now it's a race between CHS and CW.

Governor

East High beats Clovis High last night. 

Crusader123

Quote from: Closer on April 24, 2024, 04:00:04 PMJust found out that three infielders and a pitcher for Buchanan were suspended for tonight's game at CW. This is going to be quite a challenge for them. Unbelievable!
Heard there is a possibility they are out for Friday too. Didnt hear what happened though.... Must've violated school or district policy, right???

CWClassof2007

Clovis West 11 Buchanan 3
Clovis 6 Clovis East 2
Clovis North 3 Central 3 0

Timmy Winn

Quote from: CWClassof2007 on April 26, 2024, 10:25:32 PMClovis West 11 Buchanan 3
Clovis 6 Clovis East 2
Clovis North 3 Central 3 0

It's a two team race in the TRAC and they have a head to head series coming up. CW with two home games and the hottest bats in the valley.

Sixtynine

Clovis 8-1
Clovis West 8-1
Clovis North 5-4
Central 3-6
Buchanan 2-7
Clovis East 1-8
Just my opinion, but my opinion is right

CWClassof2007

Quote from: Timmy Winn on April 26, 2024, 10:31:24 PMIt's a two team race in the TRAC and they have a head to head series coming up. CW with two home games and the hottest bats in the valley.
Clovis North can still get back into it.

Timmy Winn

Quote from: CWClassof2007 on April 27, 2024, 02:01:09 AMClovis North can still get back into it.
CN is down 3 games with 6 to play. They need to win out against Buchanan (possible) and CW (unlikely). Clovis high needs to lose 4 to CW and Central and CW needs to lose 4 to Clovis High and CN. CW has the toughest remaining schedule. The only way I see it is if CN sweeps CW (improbable) and Clovis loses more than one to central (also improbable). CHS won't get swept by CW, even if they only win one they'd only need 2 wins against central to stay ahead of CN. I could see CW going .500 against CHS and CN to close out at 11-4. CHS will take at least two from central, maybe sweep. In that case one win against CW hands them the TRAC. A lot of important baseball left to play. Next Wednesday night is going to be the TRAC game of the year CW v. CHS under the lights at CW. I can't wait.

Timmy Winn