News:

We have upgraded the forums, still a work in progress, if you are having issues, please email [email protected]

Main Menu

The Donald

Started by valleynative, July 23, 2015, 10:17:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tru guru

Quote from: valleynative on August 05, 2015, 03:11:38 PM
Also someone who would put knowledgable people in key positions and actually listen to them

Great point.  Donald delegates responsibility very well in his business ventures, while ultimately maintaining final say.  He does not play by the "unwritten" political rules and the reality is that the Republican party needs to get a little bit "dirty" in order to break the Democratic stranglehold that has choked this country the past 8 years. 

Just_A_Fan

Quote from: tru guru on August 05, 2015, 03:57:06 PM
Great point.  Donald delegates responsibility very well in his business ventures, while ultimately maintaining final say.  He does not play by the "unwritten" political rules and the reality is that the Republican party needs to get a little bit "dirty" in order to break the Democratic stranglehold that has choked this country the past 8 years. 

:u: :u: :u:

valleynative

Yep!

izne1home

... the reality is that the Republican party needs to get a little bit "dirty" in order to break the Democratic stranglehold that has choked this country the past 8 years. 

A lot dirty. 

valleynative

TONIGHT  is almost here!!!  I'm giddy :).

valleynative

Sooo...it's a ways off...but if he gets the nomination, who is best choice for running mate? Rumors are he would choose Cruz.  Whatcha think?

Phoenix

Quote from: valleynative on November 17, 2015, 06:17:46 PM
Sooo...it's a ways off...but if he gets the nomination, who is best choice for running mate? Rumors are he would choose Cruz.  Whatcha think?

whaych think?
i think me an the boys are a buncha friggin mystics thats what i think
corse i dint let on that ol madam sofia was drinkn with us
smartest woman in all of fowler which means shes to smart to livein selma or vikingsberg
new that ol trumpy was sweet on the canacuban
guy is like a reeses cup
hey you got your cohiba in my poutine
NO YOU got your poutine on my cohiba
prettty sure thats the same discussion ol tricky willy had with that girl with the stain on her blue dress
god i miss that guy
politics were for shyt but dam he was a lot of fun

Quote from: Phoenix on September 21, 2015, 09:25:39 PM
me and eht moosnhine boy were in the trailer thnkin nad drinkin over the weekend
two things
why can you make home wine and home beer but ya make home hooch and your brakin the law

anywho
we got this president thing all figgerd out
ol donny boy dont wana to be president
shid whodoes
he just wantsa control the president without all the bs so he picks ted cruz
done
jsut stop all this now

so your next president is senor rafael eduardo cruz
the baddest latino ever to come outta canada

just watch

valleynative

Quote from: Phoenix on November 17, 2015, 08:07:36 PM
whaych think?
i think me an the boys are a buncha friggin mystics thats what i think
corse i dint let on that ol madam sofia was drinkn with us
smartest woman in all of fowler which means shes to smart to livein selma or vikingsberg
new that ol trumpy was sweet on the canacuban
guy is like a reeses cup
hey you got your cohiba in my poutine
NO YOU got your poutine on my cohiba
prettty sure thats the same discussion ol tricky willy had with that girl with the stain on her blue dress
god i miss that guy
politics were for shyt but dam he was a lot of fun

You so called it! 😉

valleynative