News:

We have upgraded the forums, still a work in progress, if you are having issues, please email [email protected]

Main Menu

Which high school program has the best snackbar?

Started by RoughRider84, September 29, 2017, 09:43:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

What high school program has the best snackbar?

Fowler
11 (91.7%)
Delano
0 (0%)
Clovis West
1 (8.3%)
Selma
0 (0%)
Redwood
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 12

guru09

I always enjoyed going to Roosevelt back in the day and maybe you'd agree...the churros from the bicycle vendors were to die for, as well as a large variety of ice cream and other assorted items.

But Fowler, hands down has the best.  Not only does Coach Bill put a good product on the field, he takes a lot of pride in having the best snack bar in the valley (Maybe state)

RoughRider84

You guys need to make a trip to Delano for their hot dogs, straight off the grill, if you add an ocean view it tastes like AT and T Park. Yes, Fowler is great, my nephew played for Taft 2 years ago and they were in the Fowler Easter Tournament. Talk about a display of food, I needed new pants after the tournament!

Big Bad Wolf

I'm not sure how many people have been to Corcoran, but their soft pretzels are great!!! I ran the scoreboard there for a short while in the past and that snack bar deserves to be in the upper echelon in this discussion. Pretzels with day-old cheese sauce, yum!

Jazz

Fowler no doubt.  I have tried their tri tip, bar b q chicken on chibata bread, pulled pork sandwich with the slaw and bar b q sauce, and finished it off with a root beer float during several visits. 

mkb152

Old man scout

Fowler Fowler Fowler they are first second third and a league of there own. For less than dinner at a fast food joint some of the best bbq everybody should go once.

Old man scout