News:

We have upgraded the forums, still a work in progress, if you are having issues, please email [email protected]

Main Menu

Hey everyone Big News it Offical

Started by Glenn, February 09, 2015, 10:48:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Glenn

i Have Great  time     with High school  Baseball   past Year 

i trying  2 High school   this Past few Month  after Football  Season was Over  December   

their Didnt  call me or Email  me   at all   for Interview  for Asst coach or Helper  send Dec   
so    i Email      Visalia Rawhide Minor League  Team   their told me their have Hear bout me few Year send 2011 
their really want me Help thems  with Team clubhouse Manager Job  so   

i talk to thems over  2 week now   and now this saturday   i will meet thems   on Job Fair at Visalia Rawhide   
i acerppt   the Job  for Clubhouse Manager Job at Visalia Rawhide   

i wont say the 2 School  was Inteset me   their didnt call  me  or Email  me   whern  i heard few source their was Inteset with me     their didnt call  me  or email  me at all 

But   i will trying again Next season   No Doubt   if their need Help   
2015 CSL Champs  and 
2017 VC Runner up
2018  CSL Co Champs 
2018   State champs Runner up 

Send 2013  we be to Division Valley Playoff    

Ethel Ann Grimes Woodall
May 30 ,1938  to  April 27,2010

Backwards K

Well Glen, I simply don't know what to say. But Good Luck in your endeavors... :D
\\\"Four things come not back: The spoken word, The sped arrow, The past life, The neglected opportunity.\\\" Some One Wise Said It...

\\\"You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality.\\\"

Bikerdude

Good job, Glenn. Good luck with the interview Saturday.

Bikerdude