News:

We have upgraded the forums, still a work in progress, if you are having issues, please email [email protected]

Main Menu

TRAC Week 10

Started by Sixtynine, October 15, 2018, 08:25:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

All Star Kev

Clovis West at Central

Clovis East at Buchanan

Clovis North vs Clovis
Corinthians 9:24-27

"Do you not know that in a race all the runners run, but only one gets the prize? Run in such a way as to get the prize. Everyone who competes in the games goes into strict training. They do it to get a crown that will not last, but we do it to get a crown that will last forever

CWClassof2007

Halftime scores
Central 51 Clovis West 0...my senior year I remember beating Central by 14 & we weren't happy about it. Times have changed.

Buchanan 20 Clovis East 7
Clovis 14 Clovis North 0

Daddy

Quote from: CWClassof2007 on October 19, 2018, 08:55:38 PM
Halftime scores
Central 51 Clovis West 0...my senior year I remember beating Central by 14 & we weren't happy about it. Times have changed.

Buchanan 20 Clovis East 7
Clovis 14 Clovis North 0

Just left the Central game. Score is a lot worse than it showed.

axel foley

Quote from: Daddy on October 19, 2018, 09:12:58 PM

still think they are a bunch of rag tag, uncoachable, terrible playing, awful coaching group of bums?

CWClassof2007

Quote from: Daddy on October 19, 2018, 09:12:58 PM

75-7 is the final score. This has to be the most lopsided loss in school history.

axel foley

Quote from: CWClassof2007 on October 19, 2018, 09:56:56 PM
75-7 is the final score. This has to be the most lopsided loss in school history.

cwclassof2007 aint walking through that door! you guys better hit the recruiting trail next year!! that powerhouse called bucahanon is takin over...

Daddy

Quote from: axel foley on October 19, 2018, 09:51:48 PM
still think they are a bunch of rag tag, uncoachable, terrible playing, awful coaching group of bums?

Not anymore. No way Jose. After this win I can't help but to be sold! Bears will beat these pretenders in the playoffs.

Chow...

BallGuy

Quote from: Daddy on October 19, 2018, 11:59:39 PM
Not anymore. No way Jose. After this win I can't help but to be sold! Bears will beat these pretenders in the playoffs.

Chow...

Yeah, if the Bears can outphysical the grizzlies they will have a shot.

BallGuy