News:

We have upgraded the forums, still a work in progress, if you are having issues, please email [email protected]

Main Menu

HELP ID THESE CW personnel?

Started by cifglobalism11, April 09, 2024, 01:38:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TeddyKGB

Quote from: CleverUserName on April 22, 2024, 10:09:36 AMSome men, you just can't reach...

when one make up his own reality as one go along and bend it to what suits him he can't be reached...

CWClassof2007

Quote from: cifglobalism11 on April 22, 2024, 02:59:20 AM"We"? ...dude stop acting you are apart of these guys. All you are is some CW cheerleader that talked trash when you were sure 100% your posy was in control, but when things got uncertain...you got pretty damn quiet. IE: 2006 VC and much more. Your trash talking on the field and on the mat is the real nonsense.
You have no idea who I am. Nobody knows who you are. It's time to let go of things that happened to you 17 to 23 years ago. Your life will be better for it.

ExCoach

Quote from: CleverUserName on April 22, 2024, 10:09:36 AMSome men, you just can't reach...

"So you get what we had here last week -- which is the way he wants it.

Well, he gets it."

cifglobalism11

@CleverUserName , @TeddKGB,

ME: *Plural statement directed towards multiple*
Timmy Winn: *directed towards a single person*
Me: *Gives an explanation open to rebuttal*
Teddy *wont bother to rebuttal the explanation and instead just claims steadfast adherance*

Clever: *hmm ill join in*

You guys want to consider a second-plural to be towards a singular person?.... ok fine. In your silly world where you are the champions and better than anyone else and right about everything, I have insulted one man and I apologize. There you happy?

Now go make your teams better (that Cougar avatar...) instead of going back and forth with a moron like me right?

@CWClassof2007
You Don't know what you do not know

There could be a possibility this man just put 2007 at the end of his username to conceal his real graduating class thus remaining more concealed. But if he is in fact an 07 grad, then I have him narrowed down to two categories with a combined < 5 individuals. In category one he is a transfer that would not know me and I would not know him thus never had any contact with him which is why the info I share may be unbelievable to him

The remaining guys in category 2, are ones I DO KNOW but actually I have nothing against and actually minded their business as much as possible but still associated themselves with and supported the biggest group of scum you will find at any high school campus in any point in history. But I still do not have anything against him

and FYI Just want to say that I have nothing against Thiessen (I never did BB) or how his program was ran. So  accept the fact that there are things we have in common. 

But if the 2007 part in his username is in fact deceiving, then sh*t everything I just explained is moot and now maybe some of you can get why guys from this community can't be trusted. (and yes he would be right my clues to whom he would be is a mess not worth dealing with)

𝕎𝕖 𝕞𝕒𝕕𝕖 𝕚𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕍ℂ!...𝕃𝕖𝕥𝕤 𝕗𝕚𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 ℍ𝕖𝕒𝕕 ℂ𝕠𝕒𝕔𝕙!
-cdub logic

TeddyKGB

Quote from: cifglobalism11 on April 22, 2024, 02:05:01 PMTeddy *wont bother to rebuttal the explanation and instead just claims steadfast adherance*

why offer a rebuttal, above I just sited your inability to recognize when your do the very thing you get told you're doing. In your mind you are always justified in saying what you say and when a contrary comment is made you become defensive tell the person they're wrong and explain why inside your head they are wrong.

cifglobalism11

Quote from: TeddyKGB on April 23, 2024, 09:52:48 AMwhy offer a rebuttal, above I just sited your inability to recognize when your do the very thing you get told you're doing. In your mind you are always justified in saying what you say and when a contrary comment is made you become defensive tell the person they're wrong and explain why inside your head they are wrong.

you cited that I was fainting ignorance. I was aware he was mad at my comment, the part where he stated that I seemed to "knock" down something that he has worked a long time (in his ancillary response) for is what made me need to clarify. Why? Because Clovis has won multiple VC's prior to 2002 which involve him.
𝕎𝕖 𝕞𝕒𝕕𝕖 𝕚𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕍ℂ!...𝕃𝕖𝕥𝕤 𝕗𝕚𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 ℍ𝕖𝕒𝕕 ℂ𝕠𝕒𝕔𝕙!
-cdub logic

TeddyKGB

Quote from: cifglobalism11 on April 25, 2024, 12:03:18 AMyou cited that I was fainting ignorance.

you omit or conveniently have forgot where it was pointed out to you that you insulted Bronco, by Timmy, to which you said I see...but you're wrong. Then I pointed out that all caps in type/text is considered shouting to which you said no its not...so there is not sense if rebuttals because in your mind you are justified in saying whatever stupid thing you find to be right.

izne1home

izne1home