News:

We have upgraded the forums, still a work in progress, if you are having issues, please email [email protected]

Main Menu

Lemoore cheerleaders DISCRACE Town and Tiger football team.

Started by ThetruthBeTold, November 28, 2015, 12:20:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TeddyKGB

flex, this guy is a moron who takes himself WAY too seriously. The Cheerleaders "DISCRACE" the town? Please. Let's ignore the fact that he can't spell simple words, but disgrace the town? I don't think he knows what that words even means.

bigfan, I bet this nitwit is the kinds that would call the principal's office if his kids was yelled at by the coach.

Quinntheeskimo

Quote from: ThetruthBeTold on November 28, 2015, 12:20:46 AM
After a hard faught win over Sanger, Lemoore cheerleaders hold up a sign a 20x20 sign that reads "Tell your girlfriends you'll be free next Friday".  This lack of respect completely dampens the Tigers well deserved win and cast a black shadow that screems NO CLASS.  How EMBARISING for the town of Lemoore.
I think that is hilarious.  Very, very funny...and creative.  Kudos to those kids that came up with that sign. 

P.S.  Find a sense of humor. 

TeddyKGB

exactly Quinn, it's hilarious and creative!
With every post I see another spelling error, it's fought not faught!

Quinntheeskimo

Quote from: izne1home on November 28, 2015, 09:28:13 AM
Back in the day at Bullard, we didn't hold up signs about the opposing teams girlfriends, we just took them out after the games.
They came to our parties.

madstang

That sign could be very emotionally damaging to those young Sanger student athletes. It may be a good idea for the administration to have counseling available on campus next week.

CWClassof2007

Quote from: TeddyKGB on November 28, 2015, 10:16:54 AM
izne you didn't hold up signs because you were too busy shining your flute with the other band geeks.
izne do you remember, after the 07 game after Pete "Superman" Mitchelle kicked the game winning FG to get the Drillers the VC, when the Driller kid was mocking and taunting the CW stands/sideline and the CW linebackers came over to "correct" the behavior with extreme prejudice. I don't remember yourself, bigfan, classof, or the anthill whiny about the Drillers being classless and hurting feelings, instead you applauded the CW kids for taking the matter into their own hands.
Exactly. Kind of like what happened in the City/County game the year before between Clovis West & Clovis East players. I believe that was the last time that game was played with any passion.

ThetruthBeTold

Quote from: TeddyKGB on November 28, 2015, 03:10:38 PM
exactly Quinn, it's hilarious and creative!
With every post I see another spelling error, it's fought not faught!

Haha, I just figured you out!! Now wonder you don't understand sportsmanship...you never played!! You were the nerd who was bullied into doing everyone's homework, that explains your infatuations with grammar.  Look here NERD, put down the dictionary and push stop on that DVD of "Rounders"...WORM.

Being that YOU stand for throwing eggs at kids who played there hearts out in a loss, would you please tell everyone your plans for this Friday's VC GAMES?

KGB's plans if Liberty beats Clovis- POST GAME

1) laugh in there face
2) tell players to tell girlfriend they are free next week
3) tell parents they wasted there time coaching losers
4) graffiti busses "we are better then you"
5) Don't be a baby

What a Baffoon you are...hahah.  I'm so happy I pushed pause on my Cris Rock comedy cd...you are far more entertaining!!

At the end of the day its about GOOD FORM, and Good Sportmanship, something that you will never understand.

tru guru

Quote from: madstang on November 28, 2015, 03:54:02 PM
That sign could be very emotionally damaging to those young Sanger student athletes. It may be a good idea for the administration to have counseling available on campus next week.
[/quote

I'm hearing that the Sanger admin will have "safe spaces" for the football players installed on campus.  Perhaps then they will not have to suffer the ridicule and taunts they suffered at Lemoore ever again. #Apachefeelingsmatter............

TeddyKGB

Truth, you ignorant fool you you can barely spell and now you want to play a amature psychologist, you couldn't be more wrong BTW. But I can see where you high estrogen levels lead you to believe that psycho-babble that the bleeding hearts use to soften America.
I'm the Baffoon? you haven't got a grasp on simple English you imbecile. It's funny that you use terms like "nerd" because I speak and spell properly. You're new to this form so you speak out of ignorance, I'm not surprised, you should do some research before running your yap. That would take higher intelligence than a mule. Oh, more evidence that you're clueless, I have stated that I root for the Drillers, no one else as far as I'm concerned I don't care who wins.

valleynative

I would say the most mortifying thing for the Apaches is someone posting that their feelings were hurt by a funny sign...and from cheerleaders, no less.  I would bet money that the team took it in stride and looks forward to another match up with Lemoore 😊  They would have been better off  had it just been those at the game that saw it lol

TeddyKGB

Truth, even a lady isn't as sensitive as you...HAHAHAHA

bksflddan

Quote from: ThetruthBeTold on November 28, 2015, 09:36:13 PM

What a Baffoon you are...hahah.  I'm so happy I pushed pause on my Cris Rock comedy cd...you are far more entertaining!!

... EVERYBODY is more entertaining than Chris Rock ...
"The crux of leadership is seeing what needs to be done and doing it before anyone else"

Run fast! Stay Low!

BakoPhats

Lemoore will be humble this Friday. They don't realize the jaugernaut that is arriving in Ridgeview.
Sit down and learn from the Master.

flexmac3

Quote from: BakoPhats on November 29, 2015, 05:23:52 PM
Lemoore will be humble this Friday. They don't realize the jaugernaut that is arriving in Ridgeview.
The way you that phrase your post, you are rooting for Lemoore Phats.

I believe Ridgeview will win this game.

valleyfbfan

I attended a 6A regional semi final game at Cowboys stadium in Texas Friday afternoon and the Denton Guyer cheerleaders held up that same sign as a run through at the start of the game against San Angelo Central.  It was so big it was help up by pole and ropes.

By the way watching a high school game in that stadium was pretty impressive.  It was a double header with 2:00 pm and 5:30 pm Kickoffs. Allen (the biggest high school in Texas) and Arlington Martin was the second game.

Forceuser

Don't see an issue.  I laughed when I saw this online a few days ago nationally.  I laughed when I saw this post.  I am sure the only people who were offended were the parents.  The athletes do not care.  I have never in my life seen a football player that I coached or I played with be offended or beat down by a sign put up by a cheerleader or fan.  To me the subject matter for this post should have been. 

Lemoore cheerleaders DISCRACE Town and Tiger football team by not coming up with an original Sign.

or

Lemoore cheerleaders Give SANGER bulletin board material for next with their unoriginal sign.

Now these I can agree with
"All life demands struggle. Those who have everything given to them become lazy, selfish, and insensitive to the real values of life. The very striving and hard work that we so constantly try to avoid is the major building block in the person we are today."
― Pope Paul VI

TeddyKGB

well truth, I have yet to see someone that agrees with your estrogen fueled outlook on this. I wonder why that is? Try and psychoanalysis that.

Quote from: ThetruthBeTold on November 28, 2015, 09:36:13 PM
1) laugh in there their face
2) tell players to tell girlfriend they are free next week
3) tell parents they wasted there their time coaching losers
4) graffiti busses "we are better then than you"
5) Don't be a baby

What a Baffoon Buffoonyou are...hahah.  I'm so happy I pushed pause on my Cris Rock comedy cd...you are far more entertaining!!

At the end of the day it's about GOOD FORM, and Good Sportmanship sportSmanship, something that you will never understand.
You're a prime example of how kids get passed along and haven't grasped the material.

All those red marks must evoke memories of when you sat in the "special" class upset that you couldn't lick the windows. Force you don't see an issue because you're not a whiny ...well you know what I mean.

budha46

Quote from: TeddyKGB on November 30, 2015, 08:12:42 AM
well truth, I have yet to see someone that agrees with your estrogen fueled outlook on this. I wonder why that is? Try and psychoanalysis that.
You're a prime example of how kids get passed along and haven't grasped the material.

All those red marks must evoke memories of when you sat in the "special" class upset that you couldn't lick the windows. Force you don't see an issue because you're not p**s.

Damn ! That's some funny Sh*&T this morning Teddy ! Almost spit out my coffee . Good Times :)

leemartinez69

Quote from: ThetruthBeTold on November 28, 2015, 12:20:46 AM
After a hard faught win over Sanger, Lemoore cheerleaders hold up a sign a 20x20 sign that reads "Tell your girlfriends you'll be free next Friday".  This lack of respect completely dampens the Tigers well deserved win and cast a black shadow that screems NO CLASS.  How EMBARISING for the town of Lemoore.

Just to let you know after that hard fought game also, Sanger pulled the fire alarm and trashed the locker room they were in to the point where the teachers felt like it was a safety hazard to dress out. You talked so much about the cheerleaders disgracing the team but look who has no class now!

TeddyKGB

maybe the sign had the sanger players so emotionally distraught that they had to release their aggression via vandalism?

and here is yet another poster that doesn't agree with you Truth...haha

TeddyKGB